Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

See Where The Deciever Is Holding The Whole World Ransom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Where The Deciever Is Holding The Whole World Ransom (476 Views)

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / Coronavirus: Apostle Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding Church Service / Pastor Frank Chuks Holding Gun On A Church Program Poster In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where The Deciever Is Holding The Whole World Ransom by lightblazingnow(m): 2:45am On Sep 02, 2018
In their feelings! You can see every everyone screaming, " I feel like, I am feeling headache, I feel sad, I feel like dying and all the I feel likes.

If you could soar beyond your feelings and rest in the faith of the lord God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS you'd be just fine. For with God Almighty all things are possible said the word of the scriptures. And the scriptures can never be broken. Stop feeling. Trust and obey the inner voice, for there's no other way to be well, healthy and happy.

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Did you hear that?? In ALL POINT tempted to feel like the seed of the woman- the feelings" tempted like as we're being tempted to feel like the son of that woman, your name, your town, your city, your country, the pride of life.

These things are the feelings of the world and not of the son's of the father God Almighty. The lord God Almighty is invisible and can not be seen in the feelings. And so are his children.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

God Almighty is in truth, in the beyond your mind, beyond your sciences, your techs, far beyond understanding in any mental measure. Just forget it. You need to learn humility. The day you humble your soul and try to listen to the silent speaker who doesn't argue with you but lead in the path of right life, in that instant moment you'll find life and health for your dying body.

4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

We really do not know how much of mercy we required to go through the next level of existence and the grace to help in the time we needed grace, that we're hungry for beauty, for joy, peace and pure love. Grace, mighty power to rescue us.

Oh grace, God's grace, the sweetest sounds we are hearing always
Re: See Where The Deciever Is Holding The Whole World Ransom by Trustme2(m): 5:38am On Sep 02, 2018
Grace
Re: See Where The Deciever Is Holding The Whole World Ransom by lightblazingnow(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2018
Jumping
Re: See Where The Deciever Is Holding The Whole World Ransom by lightblazingnow(m): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2018
Jesus Christ
Re: See Where The Deciever Is Holding The Whole World Ransom by lightblazingnow(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2018
I see you
Re: See Where The Deciever Is Holding The Whole World Ransom by IamTheAnswers: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2018
Bam
Re: See Where The Deciever Is Holding The Whole World Ransom by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2018
lightblazingnow:
In their feelings! You can see every everyone screaming, " I feel like, I am feeling headache, I feel sad, I feel like dying and all the I feel likes.

If you could soar beyond your feelings and rest in the faith of the lord God Almighty and CHRIST JESUS you'd be just fine. For with God Almighty all things are possible said the word of the scriptures. And the scriptures can never be broken. Stop feeling. Trust and obey the inner voice, for there's no other way to be well, healthy and happy.

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Did you hear that?? In ALL POINT tempted to feel like the seed of the woman- the feelings" tempted like as we're being tempted to feel like the son of that woman, your name, your town, your city, your country, the pride of life.

These things are the feelings of the world and not of the son's of the father God Almighty. The lord God Almighty is invisible and can not be seen in the feelings. And so are his children.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

God Almighty is in truth, in the beyond your mind, beyond your sciences, your techs, far beyond understanding in any mental measure. Just forget it. You need to learn humility. The day you humble your soul and try to listen to the silent speaker who doesn't argue with you but lead in the path of right life, in that instant moment you'll find life and health for your dying body.

4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

We really do not know how much of mercy we required to go through the next level of existence and the grace to help in the time we needed grace, that we're hungry for beauty, for joy, peace and pure love. Grace, mighty power to rescue us.

Oh grace, God's grace, the sweetest sounds we are hearing always

grace saved us and the life we now live we live through grace but grace didn't say we should not HAVE FEELINGS! feeling is in the realm of the soul and the bible tells us in 1 Thessalonians 5:23 (KJV) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. So we should discard the bible and uphold your gospel?
Re: See Where The Deciever Is Holding The Whole World Ransom by lightblazingnow(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Love you
Re: See Where The Deciever Is Holding The Whole World Ransom by lightblazingnow(m): 3:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Be free

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Christians Utter The Name Jesus? / What Kill These Set Of People, Faith; Self Confidence, Ignorance Or God? / South African Pastor Spotted Allegedly Talking To God On Phone Inside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.