Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Sammy Okposo Weds - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammy Okposo Weds (10765 Views)

Jim Iyke, Sammy Okposo Support The Nigerian Army In Abuja (photos) / Why I Didn't Marry Stella Damasus, Kate Henshaw And Co - Sammy Okposo Reveals / Sammy Okposo's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammy Okposo Weds by lydosky: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2010
at last the man settle down, ( na wa ooo )

by time he will seventy, who knows what age his fist child be by then may be 18 or 20
Re: Sammy Okposo Weds by uglybetty: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2010
At last.after sleeping with the hole world.God forgive me.
Re: Sammy Okposo Weds by yallowtin(f): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2010
Teeth or no teeth, this is a case of beauty and the beast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the babe don buy market oooo!!!! i swear! cry
Re: Sammy Okposo Weds by drchic(f): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2010
hugooh42:

Sammy Okposo Whose life did he destroy? I thought he was a Christian . . .

Yes, a christian and a choir master for that matter. After sampling all the girls(choristers) in his church."HOUSE ON THE ROCK" now he deems it fit to settle down with one.
soloqy:

Very reckless statement to make.

Abi you get sister or fiancee wey dey HOTR choir wey im sample?

What you just said is that he slept with all the girls in a church choir. Does that not sound a silly and reckless thing to say?

Haba, why vex for the guy? Abi you too dey choir for HOTR?
wink wink wink
Re: Sammy Okposo Weds by jawosin(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2010
pls how old is he?
Re: Sammy Okposo Weds by soloqy: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2010
dr chic:

Haba, why vex for the guy? Abi you too dey choir for HOTR?
  wink wink wink

I no dey any church choir but we need to talk responsibly. Imagine if some guy at your work place gets married and you hear someone saying that he slept with all the girls at your work place before getting married. Where does that place you?

Well, if you think that statement is not reckless, then no qualms.
Re: Sammy Okposo Weds by efosanice: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2010
i hope he can keep his diick in his trouser this time and not ruin his marriage.
Re: Sammy Okposo Weds by Ekamas: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2010
haba finally he has suddenly retired by a single twist,wot a shame.afta he has sampled d opinions of some gals(in d name of ''I LUV U''&''I WILL MARRY U) in d choir in HOUSE ON D ROCK where he was d CHOIR/MUSIC-DIRECTOR,afta which lead 2 his expulsion 4rm d CHURCH by PASTOR PAUL ADEFARASIN.eva 1dered y he is not usually invited 2 perform in ''D-XPERIENCE'' save 4 last year.guess he & d humble pastor v settled their much-wide differences.d guy has a questionable cter & i 1der ow & y he sings just strictly
''GOSPEL SONGS & HE IS CONSTANT & CONSISTENT AT IT.i v an aunt who is a committed leader & also a
grass root mem of d church wen it was 1st founded & established.afta he has finish shagging
KATE HENSHAW & BATTERING HER SILLY,SHAGGED STELLA-DAMASUS,& D HOST & LIKES OF MANY ODAS.
MAY GOD 4GIVE HIM & V MERCY ON HIM & DELIVER HIS SOUL 4RM DESTRUCTION COS DT (MARRIAGE)DOES
GUARANTEE D FACT DT HE WILL B FAITHFUL & SHALL KIP HIS UGLY BLACK 3RD LEG INSIDE 4 LIFE COS IT IS
NOT IN HIS HABIT 2 DO SO.4 A DOG WILL ALWAYS GO BACK 2 HIS VOMIT-----JUST A TOT.
Re: Sammy Okposo Weds by newspapers: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2014
collinx:
I think this dude was the randiest of all the celebrities in Nigeria.His list of conquest reads like who is who in Nigeria entertainment industry, former kate Henshaw, ,victoria Inyama,Stella Damasus amongst others!

Only him na "Bad guys" Was like shocked shocked shocked shocked when i saw it on http://www.divanaija.com.ng/womanizer-sammie-okposo/

I know say Nairaland trends go sweet wella...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hehe Cynthia Morgan Unveils The Unclad Meaning Of Her Song Tittle" German Juice. / Mikel Obi Acquires N35m Bentley - Foluso Samuel / Rare Photo Of Davido And The Hkn GANG Before They Made Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.