Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal (18375 Views)

Why APC Can’t Take Part In Fresh Bayelsa Poll - Lawyer / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / Bukar Ibrahim: APC Can’t Win PDP In 2019 Even With Massive Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by Nwaforj44: 5:46am On Sep 02, 2018
Sokoto State Governor and a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant, Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal saturday noted that the All Progressives Congress (APC) would be defeated in the 2019 presidential election.

Tambuwal, one of the actors that ended the PDP rule in 2015, noted that he was confident of clinching the PDP presidential ticket in the face of various political gladiators seeking to run on the PDP platform.

He predicted APC’s defeat at a news conference at the State House, Sokoto yesterday, expressing confidence that he “has what it takes to clinch the PDP presidential ticket in the forthcoming primary election.

In a memorandum to its National Executive Council last Monday, the PDP had set aside October 5 and 6 to hold its national convention where the party’s candidate for the 2019 presidential election would emerge.

Apart from Tambuwal, former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar; former Kano State Governor, Sen. Rabiu Kwankwaso; President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki; Gombe State Governor, Alhaji Hassan Dankwambo, former PDP National Chairman, Sen. Ahmed Makarfi, former Sokoto State Governor, Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa and former Jigawa State Governor, Alhaji Taminu Turaki, among others, are seeking the PDP nomination.

At the news conference yesterday, Tambuwal said he had gone round the country “to meet with party members and was optimistic of winning big in the forthcoming polls. Delegates of the party are the determinants of the winner of the primary election and as such confident that they would vote for him.

“As you are aware, the primary election is about party delegates and I am sure that the delegates would find me worthy to be the PDP candidate, with a view to winning the 2019 presidential election.”

He noted that his mission to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was borne out of the desire to rescue Nigeria from the myriad of challenges bedeviling it, noting that the people of Nigeria “are in dire need of a secured and economically developed country, as well as a stable polity.”

Tambuwal expressed determination “to provide quality education for the youths so as to become useful in the society if given the mandate come 2019. The PDP will defeat the APC in the 2019 presidential election.”

At the end of the primary election, the presidential aspirant pledged “to accept the outcome of the election whether I win or lose. This is because anybody, who wins believes that, we are going to work collectively to save Nigeria from the present mess we find ourselves in the country.”

Another PDP presidential aspirant, Mr. Hamidu Tafida yesterday appealed to Nigerians to contribute money for him to enable him obtain the party’s nomination form and achieve his aspiration.

Tafida stated that he would be able “to prosecute his campaign if one million Nigerians contribute N200 each to his campaign fund. The situation in the country required sacrifice from all and sundry to pull it out of the doldrums saying all hands must be on deck to overhaul the country.

“I wish to officially make public my intention to run for the Presidency of Nigeria. Let me appeal to one million Nigerians put together N 200 each and purchase nomination form for me to enable me actualise this ambition for the good of all,” Tafida noted.

Tafida urged Nigerians to be wise and resist attempts by political merchants to continue stifling the country’s development through vote buying and manipulation of the electoral process.

He promised to tackle corruption and insecurity headlong by doing away and eliminating the reign of impunity currently being witnessed in the country to pave way for rapid socio-economic development.

He promised to create jobs through mechanised agriculture and rapid industrialization if elected into office, noting that Nigerians “have suffered and it is time to make sacrifices for a better society.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/apc-cant-return-to-aso-rock-in-2019.html

6 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by Drakkernoir: 5:48am On Sep 02, 2018
You better face your own battle.....

42 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by yerokunphilips: 5:52am On Sep 02, 2018
Can you also return as the governor ?

19 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 02, 2018
Says a man who has lost it even at his ward level

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by Robboggs: 6:02am On Sep 02, 2018
Let's wait and see
Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Sep 02, 2018
Okay. Tambul,
Tell us who among these guys will be in Aso Rock in 2019?!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by Ivimilly: 6:03am On Sep 02, 2018
Never again x³ shocked

11 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2018
Tambuwal another corrupt full do die abeg we need young bloods
Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by ASPchris(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2018
good move
Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by oladele00(m): 6:04am On Sep 02, 2018
Buhari is still the Best

23 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by PROPHETmichael: 6:05am On Sep 02, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Tambuwal another corrupt full do die abeg we need young bloods

So all of a sudden, Tambuwal is now corrupt for saying the obvious?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by hisgrace090: 6:05am On Sep 02, 2018
The decampees have resume duty, let see how it goes.

4 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by adetes: 6:06am On Sep 02, 2018
Till then

10 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by femmy2010(m): 6:06am On Sep 02, 2018
BUHARI would be there till 2023 .

11 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by RealEstatePlus(m): 6:06am On Sep 02, 2018
Laughable

3 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by Blackfire(m): 6:06am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825031:
Okay.
Tell us who among these guys will be in Aso Rock in 2019?!

If this people are liking that with pampers...

I was wondering how buhari will look like.

6 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by felony101(m): 6:07am On Sep 02, 2018
Isn't this madness

2 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07am On Sep 02, 2018
Blackfire:

If this people are liking that with pampers...

I was wondering how buhari will look like.
Your President and the president of every one in your country looks like this.....

Handsome bobo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by Ivimilly: 6:07am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825031:
Okay

E be like say you na herdsman be cos you too dey support buhari and you dey sell Suya cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by EazyMoh(m): 6:07am On Sep 02, 2018
This Tambuwal is a fool. He won't face his own small Sokoto.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On Sep 02, 2018
Ivimilly:

E be like say you na herdsman be cos you too dey support buhari and you dey sell Suya cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ok, is that all?!

3 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by Blackfire(m): 6:11am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825084:

Your President looks like this.....
Handsome bobo

Was this picture before or after he became president.

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11am On Sep 02, 2018
you4me:
Says a man who has lost it even at his ward level
You dey mind all those losers?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by Chikpat(m): 6:11am On Sep 02, 2018
What have you done as governor that makes you think you can? if you can't lead at Sokoto's micro level, how then will you lead Nigeria better?
Are you even sure of winning your reelection as Governor in the PDP ?

PDP should stop the joke and give us a man that can lead Nigeria to a path of prosperity n development not a man that they think can challenge (not win) Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11am On Sep 02, 2018
Blackfire:

Was this picture before or after he became president.
Fill in the gap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by Authoreety: 6:13am On Sep 02, 2018
Na so!

I just hope non of d decampees from apc who wr formally wt pdp will clinch d ticket!

Non of dem is reliable.

Let someone that has bn wt d party since Jonathan win d primaries!
Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by EmekaMD(m): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2018
So one point to take home is that both the pro and the anti Buhari groups all agreed on one thing. That Buhari hasn't achieved anything in the last 3yrs..
The area where they disagree is that while the pro Buhari group, though admitting that Buhari has failed in the first term, wants another term for him, arguing that he needs another term to be able to make some achievements, the anti Buhari's doesn't want another term for him..

Now my question is why would anyone be interested in a man that admittedly had 4yrs and failed to make any single achievement? Instead things deteriorated.

Would you give that man another chance if you hired such man as a CEO of your company? If no then why should Nigerians hire him again?.

Now why would people keep making excuses for Buhari's failure? Is that what Bob Marley called mental slavery?

When I see people reason this way I jus wanna offer them to Amadioha as burnt offering..

The fact is that a second term for Buhari is gonna be worst than this first term.
He's just a power drunk dotard who wants to die in power..

7 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by ojsmscom(m): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2018
To Be the first to know about job vacancies and business/Investment opportunities in Nigeria LIKE OJNIGERIA here www.facebook.com/ojnigeria
Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by BeijinDossier: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2018
APC must return to Daura. cheesy
Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by Blackfire(m): 6:15am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825130:

Fill in the gap!

With what?
Re: APC Can’t Return To Aso Rock In 2019 - Tambuwal by id4sho(m): 6:15am On Sep 02, 2018
PMB is becoming more Popular in the north than ever, you need to see his teaming supporters in remote villages . my 2 cents

in another News #BACKTODAURA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio / Ibrahim Gambari’s New Insidious Assault On The Media - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Crowd Awaits APC's North West Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.