Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra (15214 Views)

Soldiers Foil Bandits' Attack On Oyedepo's School, Faith Academy In Kaduna / Nigeria Police Academy Set To Pass Out Another Set Of Regular Cadets / Meet Evangeline Babuba Abeke, The Best Female Cadet At Police Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by ThinkSmarter: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Dr.Godwin Maduka has really tried for his community.
he brought police division, court,seminary school,police barracks, civil defence,fsars and now police college.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Blackfire(m): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825778:

That is now your choice.... pick one!

Fill in the gap
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Fatherofdragons: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2018
An igbo man did all the work but zombies are out here hailing buhari that is in China.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by papalsbuIl: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
ANSMEDIA:

FG sites Police Academy in Anambra

…aims to fight unemployment, Insecurity in S’East
The federal government has sited police Academy in Anambra state, saying the aim is to fight insecurity and unemployment in the Southeast

Federal government’s delegation led by Arc Okey Johnson Imoatu, visited the site at Umuchukwu, in Orumba south local government area of the state at the weekend.

The donor of the recently approved Police College and Academy in Anambra State, Dr Godwin Maduka, said it was a good development for Southeast.

He said the federal government would use institutions to create employment for young people in the south east region.

Maduka, a United State’s medical doctor and pain manager, said it would help youths and other school leavers who had no meaningful employment to enroll and sharpen their skills that would help them to be absorbed in the police force.

Read Also: Police arrest 5 kidnappers, rescue 5 victims in Anambra
Maduka, said the academy would also help to phase out crime through the use of modern crime fighting techniques.

According to him, “I decided to attract this project to Umuchukwu as a way of helping youths gain employment and also fight corruption in our society”

“The project would be sitting on 50 hectares of land which I have already procured as you see, and from the inspection which we have undertaken today with members of the police service commission, you can see that they are pleased with the arrangement so far,” Maduka said.

The leader of the Federal government delegation of the police service commission, Arc Okey Johnson Imoatu ,said it was a project both the state and local government could not initiate.

Imoatu, who is the chief consultant of the commission expressed happiness at the project.

According to him , “What the state and local government could not do, Dr Maduka has single handedly done.”

He described it as a worthy project that would help in intelligence gathering and also enhance the work of the police force in carrying out their jobs efficiently

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/fg-sites-police-academy-in-anambra/amp/
[/s]
claptrap
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Almaiga: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2018
God bless Buhari for this great development.

Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by fk001(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2018
Authoreety:
All of u on ds thread chanting buhari are just decieving urselfs...

Pls re-read d post.. buhari no do anything..

Rubbish!

Na your papa go sign am na.

I mean no disrespect tho.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by hisgrace090: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2018
Authoreety:
All of u on ds thread chanting buhari are just decieving urselfs...

Pls re-read d post.. buhari no do anything..

Rubbish!

As a result of deep rooted hatrade,

How I wish you calm your nerves a bits.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by nwabobo: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2018
sureheaven:
Good one from federal government. These are the things needed to be done.

I’m expecting the same set of people shouting marginalization to call it propaganda.

Did you not read that it was donated by an individual? If you don't know him, just Google Dr. Godwin Maduka.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by koning: 7:16am On Sep 02, 2018
FG Dr. Maduka sites Police Academy in Anambra. !

Why would he, Dr. Maduka, acquire land to build a Police institution in His home town. This is downright stvpid. Does not make sense to me.

He is building a federal govt. institution in his home town!!. A large market would benefit his people much more.

A police academy for that matter.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by klax(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825405:
He said the federal government would use institutions to create employment for young people in the south east region.

We know it will still be hard for the intentionally blind people to see, but we will once more say....

Good job Federal Government and Doctor Maduka....one of the few good men will have around.

God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

You are the one actually blind go back and read* the donor of recently approved* does that words indicated it was federal government intention? Hell No.so shut up. The moment you started hearing people's name on such project as a intelligent Nigeria you should understand better.

Those who are behind it names were mentioned before fed govt approved it I repeat according to the thread it showed some people pressed hard for it bringing such to South East and not Buhari and it was never in Buhari or apc agenda so read very well and understand what a thread is saying than jumping here talking nonsense.

And by the way why should anyone praise fed govt or Buhari? Bro it's Buhari duty to provide such institution around that area. And may I ask you what employment would such institution provides? The police on ground need to be send back to their village because they of NO use so why creating more haven't said it necessary to at least have one around that side so Buhari did nothing I repeat Buhari did nothing its his duty.

I can bet it no single stone will be lay on that project quote me in 3 years time. These evil party just want votes and suddenly turned charity party. Police academy my a s s. Be deceiving yourselves. No single block will be erected on that project I repeat. Just last night some close ally of the cabals has be kicking against it seriously. If you know you will know quote me in 3 years time.

5 Likes

Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by mekaboy(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2018
We don't need it. Make the port functional, pay our state the money you owe us. That's all.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by emeka2847: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2018
Please who knows what this one is saying?

jeff1993:
stupeed act.. We dont want police academy: we want industries
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825405:

We know it will still be hard for the intentionally blind people to see, but we will once more say....

Good job Federal Government and Doctor Maduka....one of the few good men we have around and God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

If you reason well, will all the members of staff of the newly created academy come from Anambra? Do you even know what Police Academy is? Ok, it is a school where would-be policemen from ALL OVER NIGERIA (note the quota system/ federal character used in selecting number of cadets) are trained.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by id4sho(m): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2018
sureheaven:
cool
Did u read the content,an indigine of the town bought land for ur FG to come and sight their Mumu college there.

I’ve said it, you’ve bn cursed never to appreciate anything thing from PMB led federal government.

Can anyone buys land for federal government? Who owns and controls all the land in Nigeria.
You are wrong, All lands are vested on the state Governors. Federal lands are approved by states including the FCT administered by the Minister. Read up Land Use Act, C of O, R of O. my 2 cents.

Surv ID on the wheels.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by candygist: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2018
Blackfire:
Are we still to be happy or sad?

Your choice
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2018
sureheaven:
Good one from federal government. These are the things needed to be done.

I’m expecting the same set of people shouting marginalization to call it propaganda.

The things that are needed to be done is being done 5 months before elections

We are no fooOOools.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by semyman: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2018
And the people of mud will still not appreciate
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825405:

Good job Federal Government and Doctor Maduka....one of the few good men we have around and God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

5 months to election Buhari has woken up to site projects for the 5 percenters grin
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by koning: 7:38am On Sep 02, 2018
oduntan579:
Dr maduka is really doing great things wow We need more of his kind in igboland

You are not Igbo. Stop being sarcastic. Why don't you go and build a police station in Osun.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by princegeo(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2018
Maduka for president. He bought everything needed for the running of the academy. What buhari doing,just eating and moping tongue
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by princegeo(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2018
[qquote author= post=70826651]God bless our PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI [/quote] God blessings is not for a life less presidents like buhari
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Franking: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2018
Meanwhile military schools are the North's birth right.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Franking: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70826651:

Who pressed ur mumu button?
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by InvertedHammer: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2018
koning:
FG Dr. Maduka sites Police Academy in Anambra. !

Why would he, Dr. Maduka, acquire land to build a Police institution in His home town. This is downright stvpid. Does not make sense to me.

He is building a federal govt. institution in his home town!!. A large market would benefit his people much more.

A police academy for that matter.

/
Some people do not get it.

Folks will applaud anything as long as it has "free" attached to it.

Individual acquiring lands in his community to build a Federal Institution for Federal Government is the height of stvpidity.

Quote me any day.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Les: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2018
sureheaven:
cool
Did u read the content,an indigine of the town bought land for ur FG to come and sight their Mumu college there.

I’ve said it, you’ve bn cursed never to appreciate anything thing from PMB led federal government.

Can anyone buys land for federal government? Who owns and controls all the land in Nigeria.
the federal government don't own and control all the lands in Nigeria. Go and read up the land tenure system in Nigeria and you'll understand better.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Integrator1: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2018
klax:

You are the one actually blind go back and read* the donor of recently approved* does that words indicated it was federal government intention? Hell No.so shut up. The moment you started hearing people's name on such project as a intelligent Nigeria you should understand better.

Those who are behind it names were mention before fed govt approved it I repeat according to the thread it shows some people pressed hard for it bringing such to South East and not Buhari and it was never in Buhari or apc agenda so read very well and understand what a thread is saying than jumping here talking nonsense.

And by the way why should anyone praise fed govt or Buhari? Bro it's Buhari duty to provide such institution around that area. And may I ask you what employment would such institution provides? The police on ground need to be send back to their village because they of NO use so why creating more haven't said it necessary to at least have one around that side so Buhari did nothing I repeat Buhari did nothing its his duty.

I can bet it no single stone will be lay on that project quote me in 3 years time. These evil party just want votes and suddenly turned charity party. Police academy my a s s. Be deceiving yourselves. No single block will be erected on that project I repeat. Just last night some close ally of the cabals has be kicking against it seriously. If you know you will know quote me in 3 years time.

Lol. Seriously, please are you learned?? So you can press federal government hard to yield to your demand base on what or whom you are??
Kids mustn't think this way, haba, it's insulting to intelligence.

Secondly, for him for have purchased the land for that sole purpose definitely he knew the plan was on ground.

Your hatred will not let you reason beyond your nose like you and your follows have pressed hard for federal government roads to be fixed.

If he doesn't put so in place, no authority whatsoever could question him remember federal government can do and undo.

Mind you should I start pinpointing the economic importance of such largesse to the locality around the area?

And as to why individual donated the land to federal government, if such was to be established in North or south West, trust me the community would have donated land for such project but over there they would rather sell, or even take government to court for taking over their land. Be realistic
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Kingspin(m): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Only sited.

A project they can abandon any time.
Until they complete it.

2019, I will never ever be deceived.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Born2Breed(f): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2018
ANSMEDIA:

FG sites Police Academy in Anambra

…aims to fight unemployment, Insecurity in S’East
The federal government has sited police Academy in Anambra state, saying the aim is to fight insecurity and unemployment in the Southeast

Federal government’s delegation led by Arc Okey Johnson Imoatu, visited the site at Umuchukwu, in Orumba south local government area of the state at the weekend.

The donor of the recently approved Police College and Academy in Anambra State, Dr Godwin Maduka, said it was a good development for Southeast.

Maduka, a United State’s medical doctor and pain manager, said it would help youths and other school leavers who had no meaningful employment to enroll and sharpen their skills that would help them to be absorbed in the police force.

Read Also: Police arrest 5 kidnappers, rescue 5 victims in Anambra
Maduka, said the academy would also help to phase out crime through the use of modern crime fighting techniques.

According to him, “I decided to attract this project to Umuchukwu as a way of helping youths gain employment and also fight corruption in our society”

“The project would be sitting on 50 hectares of land which I have already procured as you see, and from the inspection which we have undertaken today with members of the police service commission, you can see that they are pleased with the arrangement so far,” Maduka said.

The leader of the Federal government delegation of the police service commission, Arc Okey Johnson Imoatu ,said it was a project both the state and local government could not initiate.

Imoatu, who is the chief consultant of the commission expressed happiness at the project.

According to him , “What the state and local government could not do, Dr Maduka has single handedly done.”

He described it as a worthy project that would help in intelligence gathering and also enhance the work of the police force in carrying out their jobs efficiently

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.pnet/fg-sites-police-academy-in-anambra/amp/

Thank you Dr. Maduka.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Kingspin(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825405:

Just sited not constructed. New Niger bridge only completed on TV. And even the election college can be abandon any time. So check who is really blind among you.
Re: FG Sites Police Academy In Anambra by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825405:

It was built by Maduka not lifeless buhari.

Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housing Development In Enugu (pictures) / At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta / 2023: Parties, Groups May Merge To ‘battle’ APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.