Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

2019: I Don't See Gov Okowa Losing Says Amb Karo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Don't See Gov Okowa Losing Says Amb Karo. (458 Views)

See Gov Wike's New Face Mask That Got People Talking As He Inspect Cassava Plant / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Don't See Gov Okowa Losing Says Amb Karo. by ossaioviesucces(m): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2018
2019: I Don't See Gov Okowa Losing Says Amb Karo.

Executive Assistant to the Governor of Delta State on Marine Development Amb. OgheneKaro Ekewenu has said that the 2019 governorship election will be in favour of the Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa.

Amb. Karo Ekewenu who spoke to newsmen at the Africa Magic Viewers' Choice Awards #AMVCA2018 At Eko Hotel Lagos noted that the Achievements of the Governor in the past three years will lead him to victory.

"The 2019 Governorship election In Delta State no doubt will be in favour of the Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa.

I am not saying this out of sentiment but based on the accessibility of the governor achievements in the past three years and the people response, support.
There is no local government you will visit in Delta State without seeing the Governor achievements.

Since the governor assumed office, he has not failed, he worked hard day and night in ensuring their the prosperity agenda is seen affecting DELTANS positively .

Even though our monthly revenue both from the Federation Account and Internally Generated Revenue had dipped significantly, Governor Okowa has shown dexterity in managing the little available resources as can be seen from the harvest of road projects , youths empowerment, Windows empowerment, agricultural development across the state.

The Governor Okowa five point agenda encapsulated in the acronym SMART which means; Strategic Wealth creation projects and provision of jobs for all Deltans; Meaningful peace building platforms aimed at political and social harmony; Agricultural reforms and accelerated industrialization; Relevant Health and Education policies; Transformed environment through urban renewal” has been a bleesing to Deltans, so I don't see him losing the 2019 governorship election" he said.

Re: 2019: I Don't See Gov Okowa Losing Says Amb Karo. by Henrypraise: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2018
Ossaioviesucces, wat development has okowa brought to d pple of delta? M sure d development Amb Karo is talking abt is his increase in size/body mass... Okowa is d worst tin to happen to delta...

Now to apc analyst, delta state is d best n easiest catch for apc in d south south, okowa has failed deltans, n deltans are ready to change d looting structure in d state.

Meanwhile for more dan 16yrs,d pdp federal house of reps representing okpe, uvwie n sapele constituency had only sponsored 1 bill, urhobos, lets jointly kick out incompetence n from our lands...
Re: 2019: I Don't See Gov Okowa Losing Says Amb Karo. by Abeycity93: 8:16am On Sep 02, 2018
Come 2019 We will reject that dog mouth
Okowa.

Ogboru 2019 is sure

Re: 2019: I Don't See Gov Okowa Losing Says Amb Karo. by iokpebholo: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2018
Okowa is far better than that clown called uduaghan
Re: 2019: I Don't See Gov Okowa Losing Says Amb Karo. by mikhe2(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dis na the reason why deltans wan vote for ogboruh. Okowa is a disgrace

(1) (Reply)

N16bn Refund: Osun AG Resigns, Warns Banks Against Withdrawals / Dogara Set To Dump APC As Constituents Pick PDP Nomination Form / Osun Governorship Debate Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.