Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US (25012 Views)

Pictures Of Eniola Badmus At Davido's Show At The O2 Arena In London / Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of / Davido Sells Out Concert At Irving Plaza In New York, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Sholaco: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2018
Good for him and his family and Nigeria at large for making us proud home and abroad.....I bliv other artists in other would want to be famous like this. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Muyiwaipere(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2018
I thought corper's have been banned from unnecessary travel?

Wah is he now doing in USA?

This boy is disobedient o

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by lenghtinny(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2018
lonelydora:
Someone who is suppose to be in NYSC camp at Iyana Ipaja doing parade and SAED
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by 2flash: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2018
Tell Davido that I need a loan from him N1m my certs as collateral Abeg admin push am for me and ur own no go lost #nobelie #07032644989
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by omoadeleye(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2018
HigherEd:
This is why Nigeria isn't progressing.... An individual who ought to be in Camp suddenly has an unusual approval to travel to the US. Very soon the drunken mumus on NL will tell you Religion is Nigeria's problem.

Okay, he should stay in camp all because he needed to be parading, eating and waking up every morning for morning meditation for three weeks and ignore millions because of that? Baba they need to check your cognitive domain for reasoning this way...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by mazhagaab(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2018
Hmm corper Davido
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by phr33man(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2018
fabinfos:
Davido has kicked off his Locked Up US Tour with a sold performance at the House of Blues arena in Boston, US.

The pop star who few days ago made major headlines after he was spotted at the Lagos NYSC camp, has kicked off his tour of the United States with an impressive performance at the House of Blues arena, in Boston, US.

The exclusive arena located next to Fenway Park in Boston, and which caters for a capacity of 2,500 people witnessed a sold out turnout of excited fans who were out for a night of fun, music and showmanship.

Performing some of his songs like ‘Assurance’, ‘If’, ‘Fia’ and more, Davido alongside his disc jockey, Ecool had the crowd playing the role of back up singers as they sang along to every line during his set.

The hall was packed full with his fans from across America with a large crowd of people standing across the upper floors.

He will next be taking to the stage at the Tidal hosted Made In America concert alongside Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill , happening on the weekend of September 1-2 at the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, US.

Davido has been announced to perform alongside J. Cole, Nelly and Big Sean at the Dreamville Festival in North Carolina, US.

This was announced via a tweet shared on the offical Twitter handle for the festival, [@Dreamvillefest} on Friday, August 31st.

The inaugural edition of the festival which will hold on September 15 in Raleigh, North Carolina, US will be headlined by Dreamville Records boss, J Cole and he will be joined by other international superstars like Davido, Big Sean, Bas, Nelly, Young Thug, Teyana Taylor and more.

http://kikiotolu.com/davido-sells-out-concert-at-house-of-blues-arena-in-boston-us/

Corper for Boston .

Where the NYSC bylaw?

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Newboss(m): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2018
For those already thinking about NYSC, all he needed to leave camp was the permission of the coordinator. angry

This is a valid reason to request for a leave because he's going out there to represent Nigeria. angry

Also, this show was booked way before he enrolled for NYSC. angry

So, yes, David Adeleke , you are free to shut down US. angry Na real man you be! angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by cescky(m): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2018
All of you shouting nysc this and that

Are you not the same ones that ask for the relevance of nysc?

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Mankosi: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2018
This girl should take it easy on how she's holding buhari or is she not aware that he's lifeless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Newboss(m): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
I thought corper's have been banned from unnecessary travel?

Wah is he now doing in USA?

This boy is disobedient o
Did you just call an international artist traveling for major show in US an unnecessary travel? angry

Yes, he must have gotten the coordinator's permission before traveling. Any reasonable person will let him go angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Spencer50(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2018
OBO baba , chai NYSC corper wit 2much sauce u fit sell out NYSC camp, trust OBO.

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by frankbonus(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2018
To be sincere he should have done the concert in white short and white singlet with white canvas to show that he is serving his father pocket .. Sorry land

2 Likes

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Bullhari007(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2018
I see mostly black fellows from Yoruba land...
which white go like listen to one useless wack noise/music that Will likely damage his eardrum

2 Likes

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by nedu2000(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2018
Yussi Benayoun served in the Israeli army,Son would've served in the Korean army if they hadn't won the football event in the Asian games. Why is Davido exempted?

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2018
I hear people saying he was able to leave camp cause he paid his way through bla bla bla.

The truth is he might not even pay one kobo to anyone to enjoy all these special treatment he is getting in camp. The name alone DAVIDO is enough to bend any rules in our mumu NYSC program undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Hoodbilonia: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2018
men i must be made
ticket pass....1000$ multiply by 200,000 crowd
g wagon na toy

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Realname: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2018
efilefun:
In Nigeria Laws are made for the poor only

Swear down if i was davido i would have performed in NYSC kaki lol

This is the only reasonable comment here. I see people asking why he isn't in camp?

Clowns !

Rules are for the poor ! I have seen kids of Nigerian rich get away with everything from murder to rape to robbery to sodomy everything!

Those rules you are squawking about? They were made for you poor lot
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by contemporary(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2018
So some people here are yet to know that this shithole country called Nigeria is own by a set of peoples while other belong to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Anazp: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2018
Laralag:
This is not strange,afterall That is a wealthy society, were people can spend money on not so important things, plus 2500 capacity? And this is making headline? Young Africans living in Boston should be well above that
dont mind them. tickets were gojng for 25 usd off he venue and 30 usd at the vebue. who cant afford that jn bostob? like u said young nigerians. plus its a 2009 capacity.
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by BENEAMATA: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2018
Inhibitions:
Should we be amazed he did??
Yep ! We should be . That is house of blues he performed in . You should read up about the venue . Think great artist like Tupac , Snoopdogg , icecube , natedogg , warren g et al and you begin to grasp what an iconic venue it is . And it was sold out ! You've outdone yourself kid , take a bow !

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Anazp: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2018
Laralag:
This is not strange,afterall That is a wealthy society, were people can spend money on not so important things, plus 2500 capacity? And this is making headline? Young Africans living in Boston should be well above that
dont mind them. tickets were gojng for 25 usd off he venue and 30 usd at the vebue. who cant afford that jn bostob? like u said young nigerians. plus its a 2009 capacity.
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2018
efilefun:
In Nigeria Laws are made for the poor only

Swear down if i was davido i would have performed in NYSC kaki lol

He don't love the kaki that much....what's wrong with u guys always jumping in that costume as if its a blessing...that shit no quality costume....is a no good news for any body.... The earlier u guys grow up the better for yu'all

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Krafty006: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2018
Money changes everything....handcrafted footwear, 08181663616 wazapp
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by peterphd(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2018
HigherEd:
This is why Nigeria isn't progressing.... An individual who ought to be in Camp suddenly has an unusual approval to travel to the US. Very soon the drunken mumus on NL will tell you Religion is Nigeria's problem.

I agree with you apart from the church bit. Look at Korea, heun Ming son, a footballer had to leave his football club in England to play at the Asian games to be exempt from national military service. Here anyone with enough money can skip since some animals are more equal than others. This country has no hope.

Ps. Son, won gold and is now exempt.

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Holadokun(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2018
When I was in Lagos Camp, I was given 3 days leave to attend my convocation. So its not a big deal for him to leave camp for something important to his life. Also Lagos Camp is Over Populated and sometimes they plead with people to go home if they are weak or tired of the camp. Its not a crime!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by thatigboman: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2018
Bombiday:
Shior. This guy did not even gree to do the 3 weeks part of service . His own camp was just one day.
see wahala o. Is that how people serve now?
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by thatigboman: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2018
Holadokun:
When I was in Lagos Camp, I was given 3 days leave to attend my convocation. So its not a big deal for him to leave camp for something important to his life. Also Lagos Camp is Over Populated and sometimes they plead with people to go home if they are weak or tired of the camp. Its not a crime!!!
is convocation same thing as singing and dancing?
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Nice one Davido is out there making is money wether he serves or not he is made for life. But you on the other hand is still broke asf.

Don't hate on Davido, if you have a business to run and you can prove your presence in camp will make your business suffer immense financial loss. Write an application to the NYSC authority and follow it up with proof or whatever they will listen to you. But if your only reason for wanting to be exempted from the 3weeks orientation like Davido is just to sit at home to continue eating your parents food and being up to know good while your account remains zero most times, or three digits or four once in a while. Then sit in camp don't complain you just might learn something new, meet new people and create new network.

PS: Anybody that thinks Davido not being in camp is why Nigeria is not progressing...Needs a reality check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Diso60090(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=1stCitizen post=70826607]Who permitted him to leave his state of deployment grin[/quot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) / Yul Edochie Declares For 2019 Presidency (Video) / Actress Rosaline Meurer Pictured With Nairalander As She Trends On ATTENTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.