Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US (25196 Views)

Pictures Of Eniola Badmus At Davido's Show At The O2 Arena In London / Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of / Davido Sells Out Concert At Irving Plaza In New York, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by efilefun(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2018
ezenwajosh:

He don't love the kaki that much....what's wrong with u guys always jumping in that costume as if its a blessing...that shit no quality costume....is a no good news for any body.... The earlier u guys grow up the better for yu'all
lol who thinks that trash is a blessing[b][/b]... dude do u know with such stunt he's name stays longer on the news

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by ideylaff: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2018
fabinfos:
Davido has kicked off his Locked Up US Tour with a sold performance at the House of Blues arena in Boston, US.

The pop star who few days ago made major headlines after he was spotted at the Lagos NYSC camp, has kicked off his tour of the United States with an impressive performance at the House of Blues arena, in Boston, US.

The exclusive arena located next to Fenway Park in Boston, and which caters for a capacity of 2,500 people witnessed a sold out turnout of excited fans who were out for a night of fun, music and showmanship.

Performing some of his songs like ‘Assurance’, ‘If’, ‘Fia’ and more, Davido alongside his disc jockey, Ecool had the crowd playing the role of back up singers as they sang along to every line during his set.

The hall was packed full with his fans from across America with a large crowd of people standing across the upper floors.

He will next be taking to the stage at the Tidal hosted Made In America concert alongside Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill , happening on the weekend of September 1-2 at the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, US.

Davido has been announced to perform alongside J. Cole, Nelly and Big Sean at the Dreamville Festival in North Carolina, US.

This was announced via a tweet shared on the offical Twitter handle for the festival, [@Dreamvillefest} on Friday, August 31st.

The inaugural edition of the festival which will hold on September 15 in Raleigh, North Carolina, US will be headlined by Dreamville Records boss, J Cole and he will be joined by other international superstars like Davido, Big Sean, Bas, Nelly, Young Thug, Teyana Taylor and more.

http://kikiotolu.com/davido-sells-out-concert-at-house-of-blues-arena-in-boston-us/

Let’s jus imagine that he has deferred his Orientation for now.

My issue is why people get shortchanged by attending a show where the artist sing and mimes over a DJ playing his records in The background with noise and a shouting hype man �‍♂️

That’s not a concert people
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2018
I think it is still part of National service. He has put Nigeria's name on the global stage many times by winning most of the continental and global music awards. Isn't that a good boost for Nigeria's image that has been soiled by yahoo yahoo lazy youths, drug rats and kidnappers?

As presently conducted, You guys don't know that the one year you claim to be serving is actually a dissipation of energy.

The scheme is long overdue for an overhaul inorder to be abreast with exigencies of time. Service to one's fatherland should be mutually beneficial and not a year of inertia.

Serving a country that can't provide employment for 25% of its youth is hypocritical, illogical, wasteful, absurd and delusional.

It should be repackaged as a year of intensive entrepreneurial training going by the unemployment debacle on our hands.
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by baby124: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2018
Anazp:
dont mind them. tickets were gojng for 25 usd off he venue and 30 usd at the vebue. who cant afford that jn bostob? like u said young nigerians. plus its a 2009 capacity.
Do that concert make about 50k USD. Chai! Small money. What is promoter’s cut, promotions cost, venue cost, Manager cut, band cut, before Davido’s cut? Truly these people don’t have money.
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Mruwa1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
chibwike:
Wait Wait...em no suppose dey camp??.....how em take reach US...

Me I no see that gate for three good weeks

Em just get all the attention ball-out!

This country issa Joke
na so we see d country maybe He redeploy to US due to making more money ground ...
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by ogakizito(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
HigherEd:
This is why Nigeria isn't progressing.... An individual who ought to be in Camp suddenly has an unusual approval to travel to the US. Very soon the drunken mumus on NL will tell you Religion is Nigeria's problem.

doesn't change the fact that RELIGION IS NIGERIA'S BIGGEST PROBLEM
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by biggy00000(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
lekankolade:
How I wish he can remix NYSC anthem into a madt danceable jam....

Youth obey the clarion call
Let us lift our nation high
Under the sun or in the rain
With dedication and selflessness
.........etc
He does not no it.
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
1stCitizen:
Who permitted him to leave his state of deployment grin
Mumu buhari

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by ehmmy11(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
If we say this place is a zoo some people will get mad... Can u see it yourself shocked shocked no hiding it corruption for all to see.... What a pity embarassed embarassed embarassed the others in camp how will they feel?

1 Like

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by osusuallstars: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
you dont get such fame through pastors and their prayer points. Davido perfectly made in heaven
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by osusuallstars: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
ehmmy11:
If we say this place is a zoo some people will get mad... Can u see it yourself shocked shocked no hiding it corruption for all to see.... What a pity embarassed embarassed embarassed the others in camp how will they feel?
you are stupid , gi na ur myopic mind. some one can get leave while on camp, can also get exempted letter . ewu ohia.
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by rolla10(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
1stCitizen:
Who permitted him to leave his state of deployment grin

Sharap!... ar u nt in Nigeria?

Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
...you want to trend by all means...
wayne4loan:
I was there live and direct cheesy
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by seenga(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
i was in camp when i when the news about my dad's death got to me, i wasnt allowed to leave
lilmax:
remembered how I begged to leave camp so I could write my professional exams I paid for but wasn't allowed

smh.....Nigeria
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by DrHighchief(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Do you remember the popular slogan on animal farm? If you don't know, go and read d novel....
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by Delhdel: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
God pls make me relevant n stand tall in my own little way(Amen). Envy ds Davido guy no b small.
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by ehmmy11(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
osusuallstars:

you are stupid , gi na ur myopic mind. some one can get leave while on camp, can also get exempted letter . ewu ohia.
in your miserable life till the day you die don't ever quote me again... Mr exposed mind did u go to school?? Do u know Nysc bye-laws u just open your mouth and spew trash... Black goat, a fool of epic proportions... I don't blame you I blame your father... Bastdard angry
Re: Davido Sells Out Concert At House Of Blues Arena In Boston, US by damaan(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Abeg ah wan buy phone. Send the pictures make ah see am abeg. I dey interested grin
Glock:
I'm about to sell out my phone too cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vera Sidika: I Dumped Yomi Johnson Over Domestic Violence And Fetish Objects / Nwobu Anesthesia Chichebem, The Ada Of South-East Nigeria / Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.