Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike (22158 Views)

Saraki Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Pics/Video) / Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Realname: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
N
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Benekruku(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
YurFatHer:
looking saraki like

Dudes political career is close to burial. After PDP primaries, it will be buried

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Look at the way they seated. I smell something
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
This one Murray Bruce is always following Saraki up and down, is he hoping for the position of a minister if he wins?

Confused people!

He should continue the visiting because soon, he would be visited for two things:

Either a sympathetic visit for losing the primaries or a condolence visit for losing the presidential election.
Lol wink, you see the future bro.
That is exactly how it's gonna be!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by DonPikko: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Benekruku:

That primaries will be more interesting than UEFA champions league final
I'm only sorry for supporters that'll die untop the matter

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by bobosydney: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Why nobody visit Fayose and does that mean that he has been relegated ?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by PVision2020(m): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Why is no one visiting the man in pain?

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Saraki Is Quiet Formidable, he is thief like buhari

BT he is beta Dan buhari dou
shut na your papa money em steal?
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Pavarottii(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=Benekruku post=70842306]Saraki damn desperate.

PDP can never be foolish to give a defector their presidential ticket knowing it will explode the party.

Just played on Saraki and Atiku's intelligence[/quote
Saraki has done for pdp what no aspirant has done . Do u know what it means to deliver the NASS and bring in defectors to pdp? And he will still change the date and make sure presidential election comes after nass election. Tell me what are thing other candidates have as a bargaining chip.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Pavarottii(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Benekruku:
Saraki damn desperate.

PDP can never be foolish to give a defector their presidential ticket knowing it will explode the party.

Just played on Saraki and Atiku's intelligence
he only person that has a bargaining chip among the aspirants is BUKOLA SARAKI.

REASON is that he gave NASS to pdp and brought in 13senators and about 40 hors. And he can use that has his card to get the ticket. No other aspirants av done anything up to what he has done.

My brother fear saraki. Anything that makes him get that ticket with d state apparatus of a Senate president after making sure NASS election comes before presidential. Buhari is a goner.

Mark this words.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Pavarottii(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin

REASON is that he gave NASS to pdp and brought in 13senators and about 40 hors. And he can use that has his card to get the ticket. No other aspirants av done anything up to what he has done.

My brother fear saraki. Anything that makes him get that ticket with d state apparatus of a Senate president after making sure NASS election comes before presidential. Buhari is a goner.

Mark this words.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Pavarottii(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sharpshooota:
I don't want to believe that this dude is really serious about his presidential ambition...

It doesn't make sense to me
The only person that has a bargaining chip among the aspirants is BUKOLA SARAKI.

Mark this words.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Benekruku(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pavarottii:

Mark this words.

He gave NASS to PDP but scared to reconvene the house .

And let's imagine he gets PDP presidential ticket, Don't you think it's will be a land slide victory for Buhari.

And trust me, PDP will explode if Saraki picks the ticket as loyalist are already grumbling.

Saraki has no political weight to come close to Buhari. Only Kwara and SE he can win
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by senatordave1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pavarottii:

Mark this words.
Guy,dont say what you dont know.saraki is overrated and lightweighted,can only play politics within a small space.if he was so wise and influential,he would have been in control of the north central by now.by the way,the constitution forbids the election timetable to be changed 6 months to elections.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by barinedan(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nigerian politicians are so annoying. Why will they visit Wike instead of the bereaved family? Is Wike a brother or uncle to the late commissioner?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by senatordave1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Benekruku:

He gave NASS to PDP but scared to reconvene the house .

And let's imagine he gets PDP presidential ticket, Don't you think it's will be a land slide victory for Buhari.

And trust me, PDP will explode if Saraki picks the ticket as loyalist are already grumbling.

Saraki has no political weight to come close to Buhari. Only Kwara and SE he can win
The weakest candidates for buhari to defeat are tanimu turaki,saraki,shekarau,bafarawa,jang,makarfi.those that may give him average resistance are tambuwal,lqmido,dankwambo.the strongest are atiku,kwankwaso.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
kodded:
grin 2019 go sweet dye

Nothing special.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by blackgold2018(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ehiscotch:
I just can't imagine PDP without Wike. How can he hold so much power over the party overnight that stalwarts that have remained over the years now need his support (money and influence ) .

Saraki, we all know why you came here anyway.
It is a pity that you are on a failed mission, I just hope you will give room for others to contest for your senatorial seat when you lose the presidential primary.
Oga it's Rivers state na. Oil money speaks. Why do you think APC fought to have Rivers state during the last election.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Pavarottii(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Guy,dont say what you dont know.saraki is overrated and lightweighted,can only play politics within a small space.if he was so wise and influential,he would have been in control of the north central by now.by the way,the constitution forbids the election timetable to be changed 6 months to elections.
Overrated that got the whole A PC on their feets even till now. A PC have been hunting him since day one he became number 3 man . Some that deceived a full party. To climbed that sit Is overrated . Wants to make pdp majority now. Even tinubu can't match him. For the election timetable is like u didn't see the appeal court verdict. Just watch and see
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Ingocof(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
oju ole reeeeee
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Emmaskill(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Anazp:
kwankwanso can never beat buhai in the core north. he would struggle n states like gombe taraba benue plateau. hes fulani so whats tge difference bereeen hm and buhari. an averafe yoruba mab woukd gi for byharu osinbajo a least si that in the next election the sout west coukd win the oresidency. an aiku or kwankwanso ticjet makes no sense in the zouh west. it means theregin would have to wait another eight years to get the presidency. the bye electikbs b jatsiba and bauchi already tells where thw borth cire north north west would vote
Dis writeup is a perfect example of d more u look d less u see.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by naijajobx: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2018
hmm
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Anazp: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Realname:

Kwakwanso will defeat buhari in the core north
You don't know what you are talking about

Relax we are insiders. North base movers

Trust me Kwakwanso is the one to beat in the north .

The lazy idiotic corrupt Lifeless illiiterate incompetent buhari aka the cow whisperer will not like this

kwankwanso can never beat buhari in the core north.
he would struggle n states like gombe taraba benue
plateau. he's fulani so whats the difference between
him and buhari. an average yoruba man would go for
buhari osinbajo a least so that in the next election
the south west could win the oresidency. an aiku or
kwankwanso ticket makes no sense in the zouh west.
it means theregin would have to wait another eight
years to get the presidency. the bye electikbs b
jatsiba and bauchi already tells where thw borth cire
north north west would vote
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Anazp: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2018
Emmaskill:
Dis writeup is a perfect example of d more u look d less u see.
the south west could win the presidency. an atiku or
kwankwanso ticket makes no sense in the south west.
it means they would have to wait another eight
years to get the presidency. the bye elections b
katsina and bauchi already tells where core north which is the north west and east would votr
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Realname: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2018
[s]
Anazp:

the south west could win the oresidency. an aiku or
kwankwanso ticket makes no sense in the zouh west.
it means theregin would have to wait another eight
years to get the presidency. the bye electikbs b
jatsiba and bauchi already tells where thw borth cire
north north west would vote
[/s]

Kwakwanso will destroy buhsri in the core north
.you do not know anything about what you are talking about
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Anazp: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Realname:
[s][/s]

Kwakwanso will destroy buhsri in the core north
.you do not know anything about what you are talking about
and he couldn't help pdp win in katsina during the bye elections. u are the joker here. buhari would win the north west by a landslide but would lose taraba gombe and say the fct.
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Realname: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Anazp:
and he couldn't help pdp win in katsina during the bye elections. u are the joker here. buhari would win the north west by a landslide but would lose taraba gombe and say the fct.

You are not serious

SMH

I won't waste my time futher explaining to you

Cheers
Re: PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Governor Wike by Anazp: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Realname:

You are not serious

SMH

I won't waste my time futher explaining to you

Cheers
kwankwasos fan why are running away. bring forth ur arguments. they are very baseless let me tell u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari / Atiku Hasn’t Travelled To US – Aide / Covid-19: We Have Not Received A Kobo From Private Donations – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.