Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs (12719 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu / Adamawa LP Rep Candidate Donates LP Customize Exercise Books (photos) / Onitsha Explosion: Peter Obi Donates N2m For Treatment Of Affected Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Stmiceel(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Though time await this All promise cancelled candidate. Donation my ass!!! At this very critical time. Donate too on election day, you cannot seat in white house.
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Viko96: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Propaganda, all in a bid to win the election. Say no to deception.
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by tosint13(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Jaideyone(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Esseite:

Too early for stupid mentions and one lined display of factless tribal idiocy..
oh so your pain state is owing 24montha salary line is not a display of tactless idiocy? there is nothing tribal about my comment so leave tribe out of the madness that is worrying you grin

osun state is currently not owing up to six

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/full-list-of-states-that-are-owing-salaries-of-workers-in-nigeria/

level8 upward have not been receiving their full salaries but that doesn't equate to 24months.

liar!!!

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Stmiceel(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Jaideyone:
oh so your pain state is owing 24montha salary line is not a display of tactless idiocy? there is nothing tribal about my comment so leave tribe out of the madness that is worrying you grin

osun state is currently not owing up to six

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/full-list-of-states-that-are-owing-salaries-of-workers-in-nigeria/

level8 upward have not been receiving their full salaries but that doesn't equate to 24months.

liar!!!

Do you live in pain state?
I mean Osun state.
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by stevups(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Must he be Alhaji all the time?
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Jonathanadeniyi(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
[quoteauthor=abokibuhari post=70827381] grin[/quote] Where has he been all the while before now?
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by bitterT(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Good gesture but why now ? Have you been doing this before ? If not I see hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by bitterT(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
What of the primary and secondary teachers' salary. ]
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by mechanics(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nice gesture, but he should make sure he does not owe staff salaries when he eventually wins.
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by mechanics(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Esseite:

Chief of staff to a government owing over 24 mths salary is making donations.

Think Nigerians think... reason, at least for the sake of our innocent children.
it will be left for Osun people to decide.
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Mikeshine(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Minjim:

If you're not from Osun or live in Osun... Better STFU!

Tell me any state in Nigeria that spends 70%

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/putting-osuns-salary-challenge-in-a-fairer-context/amp/

of its anually revenue on recurrent expenditures and its able to account for such mammoth developmental transformation like Osun.

E murasi.
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Oketiriwoye: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Message for all board.....It's about time that other candidate think of the people they will govern! AD candidate has been providing free medical services and donating over 6000 vials of life saving antibiotics medication in 30 local government for the last year and for over 6 years in the maiden location of Imesi Ile that serves 6 towns..

Medical Mission carried out in all 30 LGAs
19,450 visited
18,034 treated and given drugs.

Micro finance:
N19,085,000 given out in loan to 1038 borrowers.

Olugbenga Akintola is not giving bread, rice or popcorn he is assisting in efforts to independent feeding...he is giving them fishing opportunities and good health one household at a time!!
The transformation of the livelihood of Iya Eleko, Mama Elelubo, Iya Olobi, Brother Fatai Mechanic and so many others cannot be quantified.....
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Gbitegbayi: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
It is sad that we have become our own worst enemies as a people. We have so reduced ourselves to a battered people that cannot see beyond our noses.

We are now selfish even to our own detriment and that of our own tomorrow. Yet we point fingers at the other person as our problem.

Why would I say the above?

It’s all because of the kind of abuses and insults we easily reign on ourselves to the point of avoiding the obvious.

What is the obvious?

Eni to ma da aso fun ni, ti orun e ni a woo! If you have a track record of the trinity of oneself, that is, I, me and myself, as all you can show for your being in or a part of of government, why should we consider you?

It is so easy to take sides because of the coins we will all get in this season, it is our collective tomorrow that we are mortgaging today. Post election, they will be waiting for their return on investment. The pittance they have given you.

If you have the interest of Osun at heart, then please put these candidates next to each other and analyze them. If I choose to buy the lies of the past as against your informed better choice, I have contributed to the failure of Osun while you have helped in your own ways to elevate Osun.

Either way, we will remain indigenes if Osun just that I went for my stomach and you chose for the betterment of Osun.

So ask yourself;

Why are salaries of about 24 months have not been paid?

Why do we deserve a governor that suddenly for election prudence thinks a donation of 2 million naira is something we should all dance for joy about?

Why should we choose dancing away our joys as against qualitative education? What you don’t have, you can never give me!

In the end, the joy or sorrows will be all of ours!

Osunians! Open your eyes and get out of penury.
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Babaimesi: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Osun people, you have a chance to change history here for the best. Choose the right leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Oketiriwoye: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Tribute to Gbenga Akintola by the then Lagos state Governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Speak On Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch / There Will Be Trouble If Buhari Approves $1bn Without NASS - Rimande Shawulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.