Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form (1094 Views)

Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks / Traders Buy Nomination Form For Sani Bello (Photos) / Keyamo: 100 Groups Rushing To Buy Nomination Form For Buhari ‘Na Dem Dey Rus Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by cruzzkhater(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2018
Hamidu Tafida, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Saturday appealed to Nigerians to purchase nomination form for him.

Tafida made the appeal in Jalingo, Taraba, while declaring his intention to contest the 2019 presidential election.

He said the situation in the country required sacrifice by all citizens in order to get things right and overhaul the nation.

“I wish to officially make public my intention to run for the presidency of Nigeria,” he said.

“Let me appeal to one million Nigerians to put together N200 each and purchase nomination form for me to enable me actualise this ambition for the good of all.
I will create jobs and Help people fight Boko haram and corruption
Continue Reading : https://www.1960ng.com/pdp-presidential-aspirant-begs-nigerians-for-n200-each-to-buy-nomination-form/

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by OmoOshodi(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2018
Lai Muhammed student

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by stcool(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2018
look at dis lifeless cow. u no get mony and u wan contest. tufiakwa! village pipo real de smoke weed for your mata i swear.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by justtoodark: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2018
say whatttt...!!??...

shey them this wan dey craze....??

as if we are begging them to become president....

nonesense....
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by StillX10(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2018
Idiot na we go give you money? if you don't have money go and sit down

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by Ehiscotch(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2018
N200 x 1million = N200million.

Baba, how much is PDP's nomination form?

You never enter office you don begin do mago mago. No be only fight kwaruption.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by Kezifils(m): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2018
“I will create job and fight boko haram”

Joke of the day.
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by zlantanfan: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2018
Just tell secondus to give you on credit while u and your family agree to clear grass and do mainguard for wadata in the next 24 years.

D salary go cover the form

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by AK6464(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2018
Poverty inspired leaders are the most dangerous
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by BlackSpanner: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2018
Lifeless aspirant.
I know this is a scam on citizens sha!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by michlins(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2018
Nairaland I want to make appeal. I need just 1k individually from you folks to run for Nigerian president. I will run as an independent candidate
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by Malaifia1993: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2018
Oga,governance is not for the financially bankrupt people like you.just like the lifeless one in aso rock that said he got a loan from bank to purchase APC ticket, you can also do so.But considering your picture and your utterance,it seems that you're also mentally and intellectually bankrupt.we are praying for deliverance from a wrong hand of leadership this zombie is here mocking us.it is well shall,na your problem
Re: PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by Malaifia1993: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2018
michlins:
Nairaland I want to make appeal. I need just 1k individually from you folks to run for Nigerian president. I will run as an independent candidate
your account number

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Aspirant Begs Nigerians For N200 Each To Buy Nomination Form by GavelSlam: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Malaifia1993:
your account number
grin

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: 20 Reasons Why 14 Sept Strike Day Will Lockdown SE SS And Western Region / "Atiku Abubakar Is The Next President Of Nigeria By God’s Grace" - Reno Omokri / Exclusive Videos: Are Shia Muslims A Threat To Nigeria's Security?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.