Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks (847 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks by Triton1996(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ex-Senatorial Aspirant Begs Gov Ifeanyi Ugwanyi, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attack Against Them

A former senatorial aspirant from Enugu, Chief Chinedu Eya, has come down hard on the government of President Muhammadu Buhari over the current state of the nation.

Eya, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who once promised to sell his property for former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos should the latter seek a second term under the opposition party, said he never expected that Nigeria's insecurity would reach a situation that would make Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) look like a prophet.
The politician, who said this in a statement as part of his 40th birthday, also appealed to the Governor of Enugu, Rt. Hon. Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, for over their severed relationship. He said he had reflected on their differences and had realised the need to apologise for forgiveness and would want a reconciliation.

"Your Excellency, I want it to be on record that at 40, I came with my whole heart, fully wired and energized to say, 'I am SORRY' for the misdeeds of yesterday and to also assure His Excellency that it will never ever repeat itself again in the history of our mutual existence," Eya stated.
He added that Kanu "foresaw tomorrow but I did not, as I never believed a time will come when herders will be raping, pilfering and killing our people; in addition to destroying our farmlands; while the Presidency looks either way. All that has happened. And still happening."
Read his full statement below:

'My 40th Birthday: Time for apology and reconciliation with the Executive Governor of Enugu State, Rt. Hon. Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and to also apologise to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB because I see things differently and I see his reasons now'
Fellow Nigerians, I want to start my 40th birthday by first, thanking the Lord God for His kindness and mercies over my life, in the past 40 years. It is for His mercy, his provision, protection, grace and preservation that I have, today, attained the age of 40, healthy and hearty. May His name alone be praised.

On the other hand, before I wade into the central message of this year's celebration, I want to specially recognise and appreciate the role of my family, friends, relations and well-wishers in the journey and attainment of this milestone at a time when the country is passing through a defining phase.
However, it is important to state at this juncture that my previous diatribes against the leader of Indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, over his hatred for Nigeria, was done in error. Nnamdi Kanu was right and I was wrong. He foresaw tomorrow but I did not as I never believed a time will come when herders will be raping, pilfering and killing our people; in addition to destroying our farmlands while the Presidency looks either way. All that has happened. And still happening.

Kanu preempted these happenings but I did not. And for this, I doff my hat for him as I pray that the Nigerian government will see reasons to either balance governance or restructure Nigeria to accommodate all of us equitably.
Having reflected very deeply on my past activities in the last few years, and eventually come to the supposition that I have, either by omission of commission, lost the cordiality and mutuality that existed between me and His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Enugu state, Rt. Hon. Dr. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, I therefore, humbly and wholly dedicate this perfect moment of my life to reuniting, reconciling and reinventing a new Vista of life between His Excellency and his son, Chinedu Eya.

I would like to state that I regret every circumstance and happenstances that culminated in the now severed relationship with the number one citizen of my dear state, who prior to 2019 general elections, saw and took me as his son while I honoured and respected him as my father.

Your Excellency, I want it to be on record that at 40, I came with my whole heart, fully wired and energized to say, "I am SORRY" for the misdeeds of yesterday. And to also assure His Excellency that it will never ever repeat itself again in the history of our mutual existence.

Meanwhile, I also wish to use this medium to apologise to my family, friends and relations out there who may have felt offended in one way or the other following my engagements in the past few years. To this group too, I say, "I am very SORRY as this past action is highly regrettable.
Conclusively, I want to say a big thank you to the members of the fourth estate of the realm. You are the best. Please continue to do your best for the society. Posterity will reward each of you accordingly.

Signed

Chinedu P. Eya

Re: Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks by Ammishaddai: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
This man is looking for political favor

1 Like

Re: Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks by Glorymax: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
This man wants to eat his cake and have it as well. How can you doff your hat for Nnamdi Kanu and still seeking political favour from this Lugard contraption
Re: Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks by Omoslim26: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
Every sensible human being without being sentimental will know dat the major problem here is not the message but the messenger, the messenger has too much bad characters and personality dat one can consider anti-Igbo. But the message he has been passing cannot be swept under the rug.

Even though I don't trust his real intentions on this struggle anymore. He has become too egocentric, too unreasonable I can't still understand why anyone who says he care about Igbo should be celebrating the prison break of hardened criminals dat will end up being a problem to the good People of Imo state.

Dede Ifeanyi know this and know peace the kanu of before is not the same again.
Re: Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks by Tranquillity360: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Below are some of Kanu Predictions

On 6th Feb. 2014 Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

ON 12 Oct 2014:

“The Fulani will take over the entire south as a continuation of their age old agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in pretence of creating crazing fields for the Fulani. Then the conquest will be complete, we will become their slaves forever”

On 6th Nov 2014

“Between Jonathan and Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only option, Jonathan is weak and confused, Buhari is a bloody thirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his parochial view point. His kinsmen will take over the military and the security architecture of the land. Christians and Easterners will become endangered species; He will use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his ethnic group. My people will suffer”

On 2nd Dec. 2014

“Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our people and their master will protect, defend and even arm them, because their sole agenda is to enslave us forever. Those who cannot see it now, will soon see it. The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans. They kill, they slaughter, they burn and they destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA. My people are in trouble”

On 16th Jan 2015

“Unity flows with love and mutual respect. This artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel and unbeliever is fake and dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill with impunity, yet they say we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever.
They are coming with vengeance, anger and revenge for the years they stayed out of power. They plan to intimidate, silence and enslave us. Their world view is so strange and different from ours, we are in big trouble”

On 15th March 2015

“All we ever wanted is freedom to realize our full potentials in the space of land God Almighty placed us in this planet, but there is persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate others. They hate freedom, justice and fair play. They enslaved Northerners for centuries, they want to extend and replicate this dominating culture down South. They use terror as a weapon of intimidation, they have no regard for non-Muslims, they hate us with passion, yet they won’t let my people go. Their only desire is to dominate and oppress others, once they are out of power; they immediately resort to either Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) or Boko Haram (2011). They are enemies of peaceful co-existence. We want freedom, we respect justice and equity, and above all, we respect the sanctity of human live. These people do not; they use terror to intimidate and subdue in order to rule over everybody else”
End of quote

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks by Tranquillity360: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Omoslim26:
Every sensible human being without being sentimental will know dat the major problem here is not the message but the messenger, the messenger has too much bad characters and personality dat one can consider anti-Igbo. But the message he has been passing cannot be swept under the rug.

Even though I don't trust his real intentions on this struggle anymore. He has become too egocentric, too unreasonable I can't still understand why anyone who says he care about Igbo should be celebrating the prison break of hardened criminals dat will end up being a problem to the good People of Imo state.

Kanu don't care about your hate.

We the reasonable Igbos are solidly behind him because we see reasons with him.

Many are still blind to see it,but thank God that people like Chief Chinedu Eya that hate Kanu for no cause are now seeing what Kanu saw.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks by Penguin2: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
Don’t say the current insecurity in the country is making Nnamdi Kanu look “like” a prophet.

Say, that Nnamdi Kanu “is” a prophet.

Tell me one thing he said in 2014 about Buhari presidency that hasn’t come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks by lastmessenger: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

those innocent igbos who police framed up and put away in jail had their prayers,answered and believe me I will pray for them to succeed in their future endeavor

3 Likes

Re: Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks by Streetpresident: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lion is not a domestic animal.

If you bring it home, it will consume you and yours.......It should be tamed & disarmed.

If you know you know.
Re: Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks by Omoslim26: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
lastmessenger:
those innocent igbos who police framed up and put away in jail had their prayers,answered and believe me I will pray for them to succeed in their future endeavor

This people will be caught and thrown back where they will not be of terror to Ndi Imo.

We can as well pray dat they move into your own state.

The innocent one amongst them will be set free In Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks by Easternblood: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is a genius ,a rare gem, a heavyweight ... Note: I didn't consider the opinions of jealous coneheads west of the Niger or the ego/pride of some savages up North...Just stated a clear fact

2 Likes

Re: Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks by bosco2017: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Below are some of Kanu Predictions

On 6th Feb. 2014 Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

ON 12 Oct 2014:

“The Fulani will take over the entire south as a continuation of their age old agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in pretence of creating crazing fields for the Fulani. Then the conquest will be complete, we will become their slaves forever”

On 6th Nov 2014

“Between Jonathan and Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only option, Jonathan is weak and confused, Buhari is a bloody thirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his parochial view point. His kinsmen will take over the military and the security architecture of the land. Christians and Easterners will become endangered species; He will use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his ethnic group. My people will suffer”

On 2nd Dec. 2014

“Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our people and their master will protect, defend and even arm them, because their sole agenda is to enslave us forever. Those who cannot see it now, will soon see it. The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans. They kill, they slaughter, they burn and they destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA. My people are in trouble”

On 16th Jan 2015

“Unity flows with love and mutual respect. This artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel and unbeliever is fake and dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill with impunity, yet they say we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever.
They are coming with vengeance, anger and revenge for the years they stayed out of power. They plan to intimidate, silence and enslave us. Their world view is so strange and different from ours, we are in big trouble”

On 15th March 2015

“All we ever wanted is freedom to realize our full potentials in the space of land God Almighty placed us in this planet, but there is persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate others. They hate freedom, justice and fair play. They enslaved Northerners for centuries, they want to extend and replicate this dominating culture down South. They use terror as a weapon of intimidation, they have no regard for non-Muslims, they hate us with passion, yet they won’t let my people go. Their only desire is to dominate and oppress others, once they are out of power; they immediately resort to either Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) or Boko Haram (2011). They are enemies of peaceful co-existence. We want freedom, we respect justice and equity, and above all, we respect the sanctity of human live. These people do not; they use terror to intimidate and subdue in order to rule over everybody else”
End of quote

The personality of Mazi Nnadi kanu comes in 100 yrs . Mnk is phenomenal . After Ojukwu SE has no one to lift them from the ugly situation in Nigeria that is why the north and yoruba moslem hate Mnk because he has come to restore the dignity of Ndigbo. Must must leave Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ex-senatorial Aspirant Begs Enugu Gov, Nnamdi Kanu Over Attacks by lastmessenger: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

This people will be caught and thrown back where they will not be of terror to Ndi Imo.

We can as well pray dat they move into your own state.

The innocent one amongst them will be set free In Jesus Name Amen.
relax bro. Where will you see them to catch them. Do you even have a data base in the zoo country.majority of them have moved on to outside the bothers. Its called post prison life.

(1) (Reply)

Wise Men Still Come From The South East, Femi Adesina / 'Every Herdsman Coming To S'east Must Conform To Our Culture' - Umahi / FG Made Mistake Appointing Hadiza To Head NPA -amiwero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.