Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

JESUS Warns : Stop Listening To Worldly And Perverted Music!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS Warns : Stop Listening To Worldly And Perverted Music!!! (639 Views)

Will Listening To Worldly Music Make A Christian Go To Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS Warns : Stop Listening To Worldly And Perverted Music!!! by Paulscholari(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2018
My brother had a divine encounter two weeks ago,
The LORD Jesus came to him in a revelation with 3 Angel's into our house to his room
and told him to be careful of the songs he listened to,
he should abstain from worldly songs,
while He was talking at that moment even in the revelation, my subwoofer powered on and Olamide song "wo" started playing,
and my brother said "like that song" and Jesus said "Yes", that he should stop listening to any sort of those songs that they only destroy souls and infect you with demons.
He gave him messages for me too which is personal and some other things too.
When he told me, I deleted every form of secular songs from my laptops because I know my brother to be someone very spiritual with spiritual gifts and always have divine encounters and I also believe Jesus warnings are very crucial.

The bible says as Christians we should sing to ourselves spiritual songs, hymns, Praises and all sorts not secular and worldly songs. Ephesians 5:19.

I remember a particular day, on that day I took a fast and I had a revelation I was in a garden and I saw an angel came to me with something like a spray and thoroughly sprayed it to my right ear at that instant something like an ant or a fly came out of it and flew away, and I understood that these are things that block our hears from hearing God due to the perverted songs, books or things we read and listen to.

These also goes to the perpetrators of such worldly music, your talents is for you to praise God and win souls for His kingdom not to bring them down into the depths of hell through your music, perversion has prevailed in your songs and has corrupted the sons of men, repent now, for the anger of the LORD is against you, Olamide, Tiwa Savage, Davido, Wizkid or whoever you may be Jesus says REPENT!!!!!

As Christians lets take caution, the wellness of our soul and spirit body is paramount, let's abstain from every worldly entanglement that might stain or corrupt it.

Have a Blessed Sunday!

Proverb 8:13 - "The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the perverted mouth(speech) do I hate.
Prov 4:24, 17:20

1 Like

Re: JESUS Warns : Stop Listening To Worldly And Perverted Music!!! by Bluezy13(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2018
Hmmm...

Ok

1 Like

Re: JESUS Warns : Stop Listening To Worldly And Perverted Music!!! by Primesky(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
I believe this is true. Anything that doesn't glorify God, cannot be a righteous thing/act. It can't be excused either. It's hypocrisy to sing worldly song and say, 'na God dey do am'.

Christians carry the 'Holy Spirit' of God!. How do we expect Him to abide in us, when you're constantly playing and dancing to that which is inspired by lust, pride and Satan?.

We must be careful of the 'it doesn't matters'. Yes, little they may appear in our eyes, but they are very weighty. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ abide with us all forever. Amen!.

1 Like

Re: JESUS Warns : Stop Listening To Worldly And Perverted Music!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Worldly music doesn't glorify the spirit of God in us, it gives me headache when played close to me.. Let us desist from every form of worldliness, may God continue to help us, Amen.
Re: JESUS Warns : Stop Listening To Worldly And Perverted Music!!! by Anas09: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
Paulscholari:
My brother had a divine encounter two weeks ago,
The LORD Jesus came to him in a revelation with 3 Angel's into our house to his room
and told him to be careful of the songs he listened to,
he should abstain from worldly songs,
while He was talking at that moment even in the revelation, my subwoofer powered on and Olamide song "wo" started playing,
and my brother said "like that song" and Jesus said "Yes", that he should stop listening to any sort of those songs that they only destroy souls and infect you with demons.
He gave him messages for me too which is personal and some other things too.
When he told me, I deleted every form of secular songs from my laptops because I know my brother to be someone very spiritual with spiritual gifts and always have divine encounters and I also believe Jesus warnings are very crucial.

The bible says as Christians we should sing to ourselves spiritual songs, hymns, Praises and all sorts not secular and worldly songs. Ephesians 5:19.

I remember a particular day, on that day I took a fast and I had a revelation I was in a garden and I saw an angel came to me with something like a spray and thoroughly sprayed it to my right ear at that instant something like an ant or a fly came out of it and flew away, and I understood that these are things that block our hears from hearing God due to the perverted songs, books or things we read and listen to.

These also goes to the perpetrators of such worldly music, your talents is for you to praise God and win souls for His kingdom not to bring them down into the depths of hell through your music, perversion has prevailed in your songs and has corrupted the sons of men, repent now, for the anger of the LORD is against you, Olamide, Tiwa Savage, Davido, Wizkid or whoever you may be Jesus says REPENT!!!!!

As Christians lets take caution, the wellness of our soul and spirit body is paramount, let's abstain from every worldly entanglement that might stain or corrupt it.

Have a Blessed Sunday!

Proverb 8:13 - "The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the perverted mouth(speech) do I hate.
Prov 4:24, 17:20
I don't need an encounter to know to keep myself off those pollutants. The only Worldly .music I've ever had on my phone was Yanni-Jazz. I got an understanding one day that every musician sings to praise a deity and since i didn't know who Yanni was spiritually, to be on the save side, i deleted his collection. I also know that music is Soul's food and what you feed it with, nourishes it.

My spirit abhors and rejects any kind of wordly music to the point that, my head does not nod or my toes tap as they sing. I didn't condition my mind like that, it just happened. I'm sold out to Jesus.
Re: JESUS Warns : Stop Listening To Worldly And Perverted Music!!! by plaetton: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lol.
It appears that Jesus is losing it.

What brand of music would Jesus have us listen to, considering that he has been out touch with trends musical for the last 2000yrs ?

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Captured By Oyo Muslims – Ajayi Crowther’s 179-year Old Letter / Assurance? Really? Father Forgive Them For They Know Not What They Do. / Pastors On Defence As Uganda Moves To Regulate Pastors' Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.