Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,975 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. (395 Views)

Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) / Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. by YmoviesT(f): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2018
Hey guys! Pls I need your help. I'm working on a project and I need to incorporate a scene of a dead woman in it who dies with open eyes. The project I'm working on is a sorrowful Yoruba themed short motion picture and I'm blending various provocative and emotional scenes, but I've not been able to find this particular one. Please if you've watched any Yoruba movie where an actress dies with her eyes open, preferably with a loved one trying pointlessly to shake her back to life, please post the name of the movie and if you can, the time the scene took place. Thanks a lot.
Re: Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. by YmoviesT(f): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Still awaiting response.
Re: Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. by YmoviesT(f): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Still waiting for replies.

(1) (Reply)

Sho Mo Age Mi' Star Is Neither Bothered About His Disability Or Women / "I Like Criticism, It Makes Me Stronger!" - DJ Cuppy Finally Reacts To Cricisms / Davido's Signee, DJ Ecool Celebrates His Girlfriend's Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.