Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,047 members, 7,852,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) (7947 Views)

The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History / FUNNY Fifa World Cup Brazil Memes / Full List Of Trophies Sir Alex Ferguson Has Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by tempest01(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2010
Akwasi:

Then these guys are just fools ooo cheesy. Why take such risk with a toy? Some thieves grin
you know how many rich men go want get w/c trophy replica 4 their collection??
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by nich(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2010
ariktar:

i smell rat for this story, find out, one or two naija guys go know some of the thieves. I no say na naija guys do  am o.

nna, guy you worry o! na only naija dey thief? you no hear say SA peoplex don break record?
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2010
Akwasi,

This your money matter, Are you trying to find market for the cups you tiff?
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Akwasi(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2010
dayokanu:

Akwasi,

This your money matter, Are you trying to find market for the cups you tiff?

You are right grin. I want you to link me with Obama cheesy. He was really pissed when America existed the tournament. Could sell it to him as the real thing cool
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Darayola(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2010
see Money!!!
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by nich(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2010
ching! ching!!
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by DONFASZY(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2010
this is very funny

i can make cup for them with clay soil

no wahala

thanks to d thief

link me or hook me up with fifa now

cant wait

hahahahahahahha
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Akwasi(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d :d
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Bawses(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2010
@Dk

Me sef go like hook up with u gan. How e go be nah
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by heryyy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
Hope that the original trophy is safe, dont want to see the winning team going home with vuvuzela's grin grin grin
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Akwasi(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2010
heryyy:

Hope that the original trophy is safe, dont want to see the winning team going home with vuvuzela's grin grin grin

hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am laughing in vuvuzela now bzhazhahzhzhzahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by dayokanu(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
Vuvuzela is old, free vuvuzela

Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
@Dk

Me sef go like hook up with u gan. How e go be nah

Afraid dey catch me o. Na only female suppose dey hook up with me which one be all these Male sef.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Acidosis(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
I wonder why some pple are laughing when they ought to be hiding under the canopy of shame. This is a disgrace! I pray to God to give our children/unborn children the grace to change Africa 'cos this kind of opportunity will never come to Africa for years.
SHAME ON AFRICA
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by tempest01(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2010
dayokanu:

Vuvuzela is old, free vuvuzela
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Acidosis(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
I wonder why some pple are laughing when they ought to be hiding under the canopy of shame. This is a disgrace! I pray to God to give our children/unborn children the grace to change Africa 'cos this kind of opportunity will never come to Africa for years.
SHAME ON AFRICA
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by tempest01(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2010
Acidosis:

SHAME ON AFRICA
dude theft is not a new thing. It didn't start with Africa that some bunch of oportunists broke in and stole a replica of the w/c doesn't give us reason to cry.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by 9ijaprince(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2010
Not an unusual event, i think similar inadent has happened in fifa world cup, us 94, or mexico 86 only that sniffer dogs recovered it within a short time.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by styles2009: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2010
SA is just a funny country, they got rapist roaming around and now some dumb thieves stealing replica trophies? they are really not free yet.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by wandecoal(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
i suspect a nigerian!
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2010
Does it make sense stealing a world cup trophy?

Who would like to buy a World Cup trophy? undecided

Or are they planning to sell it to Jonathan Goodluck and then he would sell it off to England and share the profits with IBB? tongue
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by eros(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2010
This is unbelievable shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Replica world cup trophies stolen

HAAAA, South Africa no try at alllllll.

And please, will some unpatriotic Animals stop saying Nigerians are behind this theft? We are good and decent people for Christ sakes, not all Nigerians are rogues, fraudsters or criminals. jeeezzz
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Dolemite(f): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2010
Tired of the blacks, theft is in your blood.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Rmc1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2010
Those guys dey craze grin
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Acidosis(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2010
mama-gee:

Does it make sense stealing a world cup trophy?

Who would like to buy a World Cup trophy? undecided

Or are they planning to sell it to Jonathan Goodluck and then he would sell it off to England and share the profits with IBB? tongue

I guess so
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by mamagee3(f): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2010
Dolemite:

What kind of low-intellected human being are you?

Do you feed on clusters of leaves and trays of straws?

What has race got to do with the theft or are you blinded by cataracts?
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Rmc1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2010
Dolemite:

Make una See this fake oyinbo dey misyarn, fake oyibo feeling funky. do you know that south africa is made up of black and white people? Why Generalise?
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Nymphnode(m): 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2010
They should have waited till the finals to pull the stunt. Clean sweep the medals, golden boots and all. Maybe then I will believe the theory about the world cup logo.

Seriously, I believe the cup was borrowed by a bunch of beer drinker who ran out of mugs. grin grin grin
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by kobikwelu(m): 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2010
if they steal the replicas

they can melt it and reform it in different shapes and sizes for sale,

i mean nobody can be useless enof to put a world cup for sale
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 30, 2010
FIFA NA F.O.O.L
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by eridah2007(m): 1:36am On Jun 30, 2010
WTF shocked
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophies Stolen In South Africa Today ( Disgrace ) by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 30, 2010
This is just too much.

Crossing my fingers, hoping Nigerians werent involved in all of this.

kobikwelu:

if they steal the replicas

they can melt it and reform it in different shapes and sizes for sale,

i mean nobody can be useless enof to put a world cup for sale
ROTFLMAO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2014: The Return Of Lionel Messi / NFF Invites 26 Home-Based Eagles For Congo Invitational Tournament / New Nigeria Soccer Coach Stephen Keshi Bans Players From Wearing Earrings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.