Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

A Great Manager? Time For Mourinho To Shut Up And Prove It - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Great Manager? Time For Mourinho To Shut Up And Prove It (221 Views)

Week 41 Banker Draw Game And Prove / "If You Feel Pressure, Stay At Home" - Jose Mourinho To Players / Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Great Manager? Time For Mourinho To Shut Up And Prove It by skillzahblog(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Home Football
Football
A GREAT MANAGER? TIME FOR MOURINHO TO SHUT UP AND PROVE IT.
By admin - September 2, 20181 0

Jose Mourinho has spent a lot of the past week bigging up his record as a manager.

The 3-0 home defeat to Tottenham, coming hot on the heels of the 3-2 reverse at Brighton, has left many questioning the Manchester United boss’s pedigree in modern football and his response was to go on the attack.

“Three Premierships,” he said in his post-match press conference, holding three fingers aloft. “I won more Premierships alone than the other 19 managers together.”

Then, on Friday, when asked to speak of the place Manchester United holds in his heart, he again turned the conversation back to him and his reputation.

“I am the manager of one of the greatest clubs in the world, but I am also one of the greatest managers in the world,” he argued.

See here
https://skillzah.com/2018/09/02/a-great-manager-time-for-mourinho-to-shut-up-and-prove-it/

(1) (Reply)

European Coaches Ask UEFA To Review Away Goals, Unify Transfer Deadline Day / Gionee Mobiles Defects News / Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.