Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Looking For Domain Names To Buy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Domain Names To Buy (650 Views)

BVN PALABA: I Used Two Different Names To Open Two Accounts. / How Can I Set Up Adsense For Domain Parking? / I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Domain Names To Buy by nijaprince: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2010
Hello everyone, i am a domain name investor looking for names to buy. But of course i dont buy just any name. The criterias for purchase include:
-Must be a .com e.g university.com
-a 2 or 3 letter word e.g ar.com, car.com
-a one word name e.g books.com
-a descriptive name i.e. a name that describes something e.g traditionalwear.com
-a country/state/city name e.g nigeria.com, lagosstate.com, lagos.com
etc.
It is no problem if the name already has a built site with traffic.
Please if you are interested, simply send me a mail with your names to princechidy2000@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you.
Re: Looking For Domain Names To Buy by Tuyis: 5:37am On Jul 01, 2010
nijaprince:

Hello everyone, i am a domain name investor looking for names to buy. But of course i dont buy just any name. The criterias for purchase include:
-Must be a .com e.g university.com
-a 2 or 3 letter word e.g ar.com, car.com
-a one word name e.g books.com
-a descriptive name i.e. a name that describes something e.g traditionalwear.com
-a country/state/city name e.g nigeria.com, lagosstate.com, lagos.com
etc.
It is no problem if the name already has a built site with traffic.
Please if you are interested, simply send me a mail with your names to princechidy2000@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you.

I laugh in C++ and HTML. Where have you been!!!. One, such top level domain names are not available anymore. Second, if you want to buy such names, you must have more than a couple of million dollars.
Re: Looking For Domain Names To Buy by bigleap1: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2010
list out the names & we shall check & revert with cost

info@sorealglobalconcepts.com
Re: Looking For Domain Names To Buy by nijaprince: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2010
Hello, Thanks to everyone that has been responding to this post.
To make things easier for us please send the costs of the domain(s) with your domain list.
Thank you.
Re: Looking For Domain Names To Buy by cashwealth: 3:58am On Jul 03, 2010
Does allyouneeded dot com tickle your fancy?
Re: Looking For Domain Names To Buy by roadsta(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2010
how about palmwinery.com. its very cheap.
Re: Looking For Domain Names To Buy by Springrise: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2010
Re: Looking For Domain Names To Buy by salviya: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2011
Try this site http://www.xnynz.com/ to get the domain name and also get the hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,
Re: Looking For Domain Names To Buy by chizillar(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2011
I am willing to release www.handlebackpain.com/07033097160.It has a built in site.
Re: Looking For Domain Names To Buy by zogo(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2011
www.buyandsellonline247.com is for sale. like you know the domain is a top level domain and has a very nice search keyword. let me get your bid for this domain

www.legitsms.com
Re: Looking For Domain Names To Buy by femeritus: 3:49am On Feb 13, 2011
nigeriannewsflash.com for sale. very affordable. call 08033278216

(1) (Reply)

2010 Legatum Africa Awards For Entrepreneurship Is Now Open For Entries / Sight Seeing Tour Business In Nigeria / Female Clothing & Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.