Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment (2122 Views)

PAYPAL Or Payoneer!Which One Do You Prefer Using For Collecting Your Earnings / Help Me Out, I Want To Own A Paypal Or Credit Card A/c / Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by ooman(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2010
i need a paypal or credit card for domain name payment.

i dont want a new account, i just want someone who has it already so i can pay naira cash to the person and he will exchange by helping me make the payment to the domain host.

i will send all login details to the person and the payment is going to be done by him.

i should be contacted by 07062989680 or jesupelumi6298@gmail.com

thank y'all
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by coderXO(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2010
Go to Zenith Bank and get yourself a websurfer card.
Simple.
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by lovethokoh: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2010
TO GET A VISA CARD IN 24HRS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS USE THE LINKS BELOW

http://www.virtualterminalnetwork.com/Invite.asp?ID=9466

GET A USA ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER IN 24HRS

http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=47164

CHEAPEST LIBERTYRESERVE FUNDING IN 2 HOURS

http://www.fastecash.com/register_new.php?cid=eugyno

GET A CREDIT CARD FROM YOUR LIBERTYRESERVE IN 18HRS

http://www.trucards.com/?member=260515

call eugene on 080933539795
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by vixar: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
Try www.belsupport.com

I bought the below account from them for $60 and have been using it for well over 8 months.

Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by coderXO(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2010
vixar you access the paypal account from what country?
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by vixar: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2010
coderXO:

vixar you access the paypal account from what country?

from Lagos starcomms precisely however I try to use it only with my laptop. I believe using it in multiple places might get it limited again!
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by Jcomtech: 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
Pls how can open and withdraw from my paypal legally in 9ja
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by vixar: 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2010
Jcomtech:

Pls how can open and withdraw from my paypal legally in 9ja

Legally Yes if you have a solution to verify your PayPal account & also a solution to supply the required documentations if your PayPal Account is Limited.

Withdraw in Nigeria! Impossible, even www.belsupport.com will tell you to send to their own PayPal Account & they pay you in naira!
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by coderXO(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2010
But I know for certain that initially when they create the account,
and then it is accessed from Nigeria the account will be limited and they request
verification. But as you just noted they will get it un-limited.

Good piece of info vixar.
I totally need it.

Much appreciated.
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by vixar: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2010
coderXO:

But I know for certain that initially when they create the account,
and then it is accessed from Nigeria the account will be limited

You are correct but Not in all cases. It did not happen on the first account I bought but in the 2nd account, it was limited the moment I logged in however they sent me Utility Bill and assisted me with a Phone verification.
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by IG: 12:43am On Oct 30, 2010
why don't you buy your domain and hosting from Nigerian webhosts where you can pay in Naira.

Try alireta.com or aimtechng.com (these are the two I can remember for now)

Their servers are hosted in Data centers outside Nigeria so you won't have a problem due to power disruptions.
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by Jcomtech: 2:03am On Oct 30, 2010
What can i do to make my acct wit paypal unlimited, because i have some cash in it.
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by vixar: 5:33am On Oct 30, 2010
Jcomtech:

What can i do to make my acct wit paypal unlimited, because i have some cash in it.

Go to the resolution center and provide the requested documents, its that simple!
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by instantpay: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2010
I have got a good credit card both master and visa, real and valid,,, you can contact me on wbukky@yahoo.com for any deal, i have western union transfer and all other money making deals, thanks
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by joomlaman(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2010
@vixar,
How did you paid for the paypal account and the real biz guys?

vixar:

Try www.belsupport.com
I bought the below account from them for $60 and have been using it for well over 8 months.
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by vixar: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2010
joomlaman:

@vixar,
How did you paid for the paypal account and the real biz guys?

Via a GTB Account they forwarded to me. Mind you it was Jan 2010 so I dont know what it is like now.
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2012
ooman: i need a paypal or credit card for domain name payment.

i dont want a new account, i just want someone who has it already so i can pay naira cash to the person and he will exchange by helping me make the payment to the domain host.

i will send all login details to the person and the payment is going to be done by him.

i should be contacted by 07062989680 or jesupelumi6298@gmail.com

thank y'all

I can do this for you because I do use my Paypal account to make payment to buy domain names at GODADDY while you pay in Naira...

Feel free to checkout here => http://apsense.cc/49ea48 to learn more about PayPal and how to get one for yourself while in Nigeria.
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by venturesventure: 10:19pm On May 25, 2012
Dear Ooman, Pls note in Nigeria you can't make paypal account. They banned Nigeria to operate Paypal. If some one is offering is fake and you will be the looser at the end of day.
If you want to pay anyting online i can help you two ways. a) I can give you a virtual credit card and you can use online transaction . But one card can use only one transaction. If you can pay the equal naira i can help you. But this card you can't use make paypal acount .
further details venturesventures@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment by doczero: 2:51pm On May 26, 2012
I can help you. I buy my domain names from Namecheap.com and also has a reseller account with Hostgator. If you need my help send a mail to my email: cjustinson@yahoo.com If you are serious send the mail. I can only use my yahoo mail here. When you are serious, we can then communicate with my gmail or through phone. Thanks and all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Soundproof Generators For Sale / Digital Marketing Workshop / Looking For Where To Register Truck For Haulage Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.