Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 (18299 Views)

Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Cardiff City Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by Simeony007(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Today na today, even Barcelona and Tottenham den both loss oo

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by lenkuse: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
hummmm
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
lenkuse:
hummmm
what
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by viceddy95(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Watford dy do Tottenham the thing like film...EPL cutting somebody's ticket like no 2morro

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by bjt(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
I think man utd is under spell due to mourinho. Missed a penalty, missed one on one, rashford got a unless red card, and so on
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by kolapo2370(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
uncle005:
Boy what is wrong with you na I go pursue you from this place o. Na only you village people dey worry?

Manged by lifeless and clueless mourinGA grin
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by mightyleks(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Barcelona - Huesca
0:1 (0:1)
1st Half - 16'
02.09.2018 18:30
Match Summary | Lineups
1st Half: 0:1
3' Cucho (Longo S.) [HUE]

Another Hercules I here.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Mynd44
seun

take your frustration elsewhere. How many shares do you have in the club and what makes it YOUR club?

Nigerians have this stupid habit of acting as if they could do better than the players on the pitch. Im sure Ighalo would be a messi compared to you.

This is entertainment and i have the right to joke around and have fun and you as a nobody has no right to insult me for it

I was born in Otterborne Close, Manchester and I spent part of my childhood there before my parents relocated to this shithole country.
Those are my MUFC credentials. WTF are yours Bobrisky?

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by beetown(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
how do i tell my kids that Lukaku missed these chances?

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by abduljabbar4(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

I was born in Otterborne Close, Manchester and I spent part of my childhood there before my parents relocated to this shithole country.
Those are my MUFC credentials. WTF are yours Bobrisky?

So being born in Manchester automatically makes man united YOUR club and you have the right to decide who supports it and who doesnt?

Some peoples brain shagrin.

So if i told you that i was born in Old Trafford stadium how can you prove me wrong?

Use your brain

4 Likes

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by mightyleks(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
It Full Time

Burnley 0- 2 Manchester United
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by obafemee80(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Interesting grin

Watford beat Spurs 2-1 to make it four wins from four cheesy
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by openmine(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Shocker! So Watford beat a team like Tottenham......? No small teams anymore in the prem! U either play well or get trashed!

6 Likes

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by mightyleks(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
obafemee80:
Interesting grin

Watford beat Spurs 2-1 to make it four wins from four cheesy

Another Leichester city loading

Happy for Isaac Success

2 Likes

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by openmine(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
FC Barcelona 2 - 1 SD Huesca
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by obafemee80(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
mightyleks:

Another Leichester city loading

Happy for Isaac Success
Another Leicester City?
Time will tell cheesy
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
This match never finish?
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
abduljabbar4:

So being born in Manchester automatically makes man united YOUR club and you have the right to decide who supports it and who doesnt?

Some peoples brain shagrin.

So if i told you that i was born in Old Trafford stadium how can you prove me wrong?

Use your brain

I'm willing to bet you never set foot outside of your poverty and illiteracy infested Arewa land...

So why not limit your support to your hovel? grin
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by abduljabbar4(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

I'm willing to bet you never set foot outside of your poverty and illiteracy infested Arewa land...

So why not limit your support to your hovel? grin

lolgrin

As a person that has left, what do you have to show for it? Just see the stupidity and frustration you are showing on this thread. The most likely reason why you left (if you actually left at all) was because you were deported for doing what your tribesmen are known for doing all over the worldcheesy cheesy

"when you are in a conversation with a fool, make sure he isnt doing the same thing"

i rest my case
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by Benfaco: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by xtervaganza(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Chill he is the best midfielder in the world. Even Cr7 amd messi miss penalties.
people like you are the reason the overrated piece of trash thinks he's world class.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by TheLogicalMind(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
abduljabbar4:

lolgrin

As a person that has left, what do you have to show for it? Just see the stupidity and frustration you are showing on this thread. The most likely reason why you left (if you actually left at all) was because you were deported for doing what your tribesmen are known for doing all over the worldcheesy cheesy

"when you are in a conversation with a fool, make sure he isnt doing the same

thing"

i rest my case

O lawd! I'm truly, tragically hurt by this ingratitude! And to think to think that I was only trying to help you abduljabbar4...you make me sad.

How will we ever achieve separation between Mooslimes and Christians if Mooslimes don't want to let go of our stuff?

Aren't you embarrassed with relying on Kuffars for everything from food, to education to entertainment?

I fear for you guys when the time comes that we actually part ways with you. You might not like what destiny has in store for you...

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by abduljabbar4(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

O lawd! I'm truly, tragically hurt by this ingratitude! And to think to think that I was only trying to help you abduljabbar4...you make me sad.

How will we ever achieve separation between Mooslimes and Christians if Mooslimes don't want to let go of our stuff?

Aren't you embarrassed with relying on Kuffars for everything from food, to education to entertainment?

I fear for you guys when the time comes that we actually part ways with you. You might not like what destiny has in store for you...

That junk of an elder is only taken seriously by people like you. Just like the way okorocha and Mbaka are to you. Everything ranging from you gdp to your mentality shows that all the states in Nigeria are poor. only 2 states can survive without federal allocation so dont you ever mention christianity herecheesy. Even the richest man in Africa is from one of the "poor" states you are ignorantly looking down on.

Focus on your drug trades, rituals and cultism and leave the north alonecheesy
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Am tired of mourinho,am tired of man u games, but my blood is still red
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
abduljabbar4:

That junk of an elder is only taken seriously by people like you. Just like the way okorocha and Mbaka are to you. Everything ranging from you gdp to your mentality shows that all the states in Nigeria are poor. only 2 states can survive without federal allocation so dont you ever mention christianity herecheesy. Even the richest man in Africa is from one of the "poor" states you are ignorantly looking down on.

Focus on your drug trades, rituals and cultism and leave the north alonecheesy

But ehmmm, we've been asking to leave this country and take our wahalla elsewhere na.
Meanwhile, why are you so desperate to maintain the current status quo, given that you are more or less suffering under it? Let's have a frank discussion scholar to illiterate grin

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by abduljabbar4(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

But ehmmm, we've been asking to leave this country and take our wahalla elsewhere na.
Meanwhile, why are you so desperate to maintain the current status quo, given that you are more or less suffering under it? Let's have a frank discussion scholar to illiterate grin

Asking to leave when you are trying to carve out juicy states of niger delta? una fadagrin. Nobody cares about the landlocked, eroded south eastern states.

Im okay with my illiteracy and begging while you can continue keeping the brains of your potential albert einsteins in babalawo shops and getting your future Ben carsons shot in Asian countriescheesy
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Asking to leave when you are trying to carve out juicy states of niger delta? una fadagrin. Nobody cares about the landlocked, eroded south eastern states.

Im okay with my illiteracy and begging while you can continue keeping the brains of your potential albert einsteins in babalawo shops and getting your future Ben carsons shot in Asian countriescheesy

Do you honestly thin the Niger Delta folks will want to remain in one country with you? cheesy

You have majorly fallen my hand. Is it not you whose arewa land is desert locked and thousands of miles away from the nearest sea that should be shi-tting yourselves in fear? cheesy

You have no resources, no education and no future unless you are tied to our apron strings. Poor abo-kis. I might have wept if I actually cared about you cool

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by hustla(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
ahmEenu:
OR U MEANT TO SAY TAPINKAKU, A PLAYER THAT SCORES ONLY TAP IN. WAKANDA PLAYER IS THAT?

So you mean he's s scored 104 career tap ins in the EPL

Okay grin
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by abduljabbar4(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Do you honestly thin the Niger Delta folks will want to remain in one country with you? cheesy

You have majorly fallen my hand. Is it not you whose arewa land is desert locked and thousands of miles away from the nearest sea that should be shi-tting yourselves in fear? cheesy

You have no resources, no education and no future unless you are tied to our apron strings. Poor abo-kis. I might have wept if I actually cared about you cool

Lolcheesy. when was the last time you saw niger delta holding placards like animals and wailing for lefelendum? At least Arewa maintains good relationship with SW and SS so we are not landlocked unlike your biafrauudgrin

Tell me, Aside your red mud what do you have? your literacy level is only on paper cos when you look into things properly, you have a much higher rate of malpractice, cultism, rituals, piracy, tribalism, robbery, kidnapping (evans) and prostitutiongrin

Developed indeedcheesy

We have fertile lands for farming and we own the richest man in Africa who feeds your lazy brothers. We rule over you and shall continue to determine your futurecheesy You can keep wailing if you like. Buhari will rule till 2023 and after then we will vote for a Yoruba or SS man. The moment APC zones it to the barren SE (colombia of Nigeria), We will switch to pdp and vote Kwankwaso and all these will happen while you are here because we have power over you. We shall keep you in bondage with us and continue marginalising you. Rebel and recieve python dance. SLAVEScheesy
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by eddychukwu(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
dotcomnamename:
grin

Hello, I'm still waiting for your contact. Reach me via my signature or by email on fromeddy2u@yahoo.com or u can send me ur contact.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Lolcheesy. when was the last time you saw niger delta holding placards like animals and wailing for lefelendum? At least Arewa maintains good relationship with SW and SS so we are not landlocked unlike your biafrauudgrin

Tell me, Aside your red mud what do you have? your literacy level is only on paper cos when you look into things properly, you have a much higher rate of malpractice, cultism, rituals, piracy, tribalism, robbery, kidnapping (evans) and prostitutiongrin

Developed indeedcheesy

We have fertile lands for farming and we own the richest man in Africa who feeds your lazy brothers. We rule over you and shall continue to determine your futurecheesy You can keep wailing if you like. Buhari will rule till 2023 and after then we will vote for a Yoruba or SS man. The moment APC zones it to the barren SE (colombia of Nigeria), We will switch to pdp and vote Kwankwaso and all these will happen while you are here because we have power over you. We shall keep you in bondage with us and continue marginalising you. Rebel and recieve python dance. SLAVEScheesy

South south use AK47 to make their points and not placards.
But which camel urine did you drink that made you believe the SS is on your side after what you did to GEJ? Did you mix it with your family urine?
The SS are using you just as they've always done and always will.
They are knocking the heads of all the aboki politicians together like empty coconuts and they are playing a game of divide and rule.
Everyone knows that your beloved dullard will not be re-elected, but if we keep lying to him and promising fake support, there's nothing wrong with that abi grin?

Just keep your eyes open for 2019, because I promise you it will be wailing and gnashing of teeth for Sai Barbarians grin

And by the way, don't forget to thank me for feeding your granny with scraps from my table this afternoon. It was all part of my charity to you Mooslimes cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everton Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 24th April 2024 / Newcastle Vs Liverpool - (0 - 0) - Live / Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 1) On 27th November 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.