Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 (18294 Views)

Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest (0 - 1) On 2nd September 2023 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Cardiff City Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 2nd September 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Toluhwanie:
See as how thread dry now(like the day of utd vs spurs),make burnley equalise 2 na,even barca fans go open this thread
thk god u realized on time that man u fan base have reduced drastically ,they will soon start claiming man city,but y almighty man u nor come get pattern of football again

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by abduljabbar4(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

South south use AK47 to make their points and not placards.
But which camel urine did you drink that made you believe the SS is on your side after what you did to GEJ? Did you mix it with your family urine?
The SS are using you just as they've always done and always will.
They are knocking the heads of all the aboki politicians together like empty coconuts and they are playing a game of divide and rule.
Everyone knows that your beloved dullard will not be re-elected, but if we keep lying to him and promising fake support, there's nothing wrong with that abi grin?

Just keep your eyes open for 2019, because I promise you it will be wailing and gnashing of teeth for Sai Barbarians grin

And by the way, don't forget to thank me for feeding your granny with scraps from my table this afternoon. It was all part of my charity to you Mooslimes cool

When last did they use the ak47? unlike the flatinoss, They got over jonathans defeat within months because they knew that he was incompetent and clueless. The most they have asked for is restructuring but on the other hand, they kept denying you week-in week-outcheesy. T

You said more prior to 2015 election and you were disgraced. Same thing you said in all the senatorial and gubernatorial elections and you were disgraced. Even in Anambra APC was ahead of PDP. there is absolutely no way Buhari will lose just because og the SE alonecheesy

Keep helping my brothers with the ALMS while we keep taming you with the ARMScheesygringrin

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by Noblewhiz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
obafemee80:
Interesting grin
Watford beat Spurs 2-1 to make it four wins from four cheesy
And we meeting them at VICARAGE
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by Ximenez(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Chill he is the best midfielder in the world. Even Cr7 amd messi miss penalties.
Guy nawa for you o. Pogba isn't in the top ten. Maybe players like Eriksen, Modric, Iniesta, busquet etc are hockey players.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by Noblewhiz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Benfaco:

Baller!
True baller.. he show xter today on field n I loved him for that

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United 0 - 2 -On 2nd September 2018 by naijajobx: 12:48am On Sep 03, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Everton Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 24th April 2024 / Newcastle Vs Liverpool - (0 - 0) - Live / Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 1) On 27th November 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.