Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Burnley Vs Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Burnley Vs Man Utd (288 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tottenham Vs Man Utd 2-0 Highlights And Goals 2017/18 EPL Here / Chelsea Vs Man Utd – Statistics Breakdown / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Man Utd by obembet(f): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Jose Mourinho walked out of his press conference after Monday's 3-0 home defeat to Tottenham shouting "Respect!" in response to some of the questions he was asked by journalists, and continued his defiance to their poor start ahead of Sunday's game at Turf Moor.

He warmed up for the short trip to Burnley by telling reporters he remained "one of the greatest managers in the world".

"I am the manager of one of the greatest clubs in the world but I'm also one of the greatest managers in the world," said Mourinho.
"I repeat, I have won eight titles (as a manager). I'm the only manager to win in Italy, Spain and England."

Insisting mood in his camp is high, Mourinho said: "I was really humbled by the response from the fans and the team really felt that support, too.

"And because of that, this was not a difficult week at all, we feel we deserved more than we got."

Burnley will have a quick turnaround after dropping out of the Europa League with a 4-2 aggregate defeat to Olympiakos on Thursday night, but Sean Dyche preferred to focus on the positives from the Clarets' first European campaign in 51 years, ahead of a tough challenge from United on Sunday.

Burnley have suffered a stuttering start to the season in their opening three league games, drawing 0-0 with Southampton on the opening day before losing to Watford and Fulham.
The line-ups of Burnley vs Manchester United have been announced.

Burnley XI: Hart, Taylor, Tarkowski, Mee, Bardsley, Lennon, Cork, McNeil, Westwood, Wood, Hendrick.

Subs: Heaton, Lowton, Vokes, Barnes, Ward, Vydra, Long.

Manchester United XI: De Gea, Valencia, Shaw, Lindelof, Smalling, Matic, Fellaini, Sanchez, Pogba, Lingard, Lukaku.

Subs: Grant, Bailly, Young, Fred, Herrera, Martial, Rashford.

(1) (Reply)

England V Switzerland: 25 Seconds In Black And White For Kick It Out Anniversary / Granit Xhaka’s Cracker Helps Arsenal To 2-1 Win Over Newcastle / Ferguson Returns To Old Trafford For Manchester United Vs Wolves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.