Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated (23539 Views)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Towncrier247: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Inspiring! Tattoo Expert, Bizzyaski Reveals What His Mum Did When He Graduated

Celebrated Nigerian tattoo artist, Abisola Ojikutu a.k.a Bizzyaski, who is known to have revolutionised the business and art of body art in Nigeria has shared a touching story on his instagram page about how he used to trek from Iyana-Ipaja to Opebi-Ikeja, Lagos everyday.

Bizzayski who is the personal tattoo artiste to many A-List Nigerian celebrities, stated that after his NYSC, his mum told him not look for a job and he started managing as a tattoo artist under the staircase of a building in Ikeja where he had to trek to everyday. However, while he was about quitting, his mum insisted that he must continue.

Below is his touching post:

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/09/inspiring-tattoo-expert-bizzyaski.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by SexTin(f): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gud 4 Him

2 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Alejoc(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Don't give up..... Quitters don't win!

13 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by superior1: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Good for you.

To all lazy Nigerians sleeping and hoping to hit am, the only thing you go hit na poverty.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by hisexcellency34: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bizzyaski..is that not Bobrisky's boyfriend?
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
A
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by englishmart(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
So? Should I fry Buhari?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by yesloaded: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Its good to have NEVER DIE SPIRIT

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mothers are Golden.

We love you so much mom.

God bless our mothers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by TINKU01(f): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by princegeo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
I need some tattoo home boy...

2 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Authoreety: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Let me

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by nextstep(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Moral of the story: don't stop, keep pushing on.
We have many talents in this country, and I wish our education and economic system would encourage us to be more entrepreneurial instead of looking for a job.

6 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by younghartz(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Noticed people ain’t interested anymore in FTC grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by ednut1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
U too dey lie abeg . U may have treked once due to traffic

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Imustreturn(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Grace
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
This trash shouldn't be on fp

So he's proud to inject people's skin with ink and later have those people spending money on cancer drugs?

He could have been an artist or something.
Na wah for Naija sha sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Benekruku(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
princegeo:
I need some tattoo home boy...

Can you afford it
Don't you think you need food more

5 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Austema(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Y

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by nextstep(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pinkberry5:

So he's proud to inject people's skin with ink and later have those people spending money on cancer drugs?

Na wah for Naija sha sad

He is an artist. A tattoo artist.
By your judgement, people should not make beer, or sell eggs, or add salt to food, because, you know, those thing damage your liver, give cholesterol, and contribute to high blood pressure, respectively.

19 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by itiswellandwell: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nice one Mama!

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Austema(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
younghartz:
Noticed people ain’t interested anymore in FTC grin
it is simply due to Buharistic conditions

2 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
nextstep:

He is an artist. A tattoo artist.
By your judgement, people should not make beer, or sell eggs, or add salt to food, because, you know, those thing damage your liver, give cholesterol, and contribute to high blood pressure, respectively.

Oh well... You're right.

2 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pinkberry5:

Na wah for Naija sha sad
This is about mothers and not tattoos girl!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by nextstep(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
englishmart:
So? Should I fry Buhari?

No... but take inspiration that you can do anything you set your mind to. For me, I'm not a tattoo artist, but I can take encouragement that this real estate thing I'm trying will eventually work out - even though it's so tough right now.

3 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Opinionated: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Which one be dis one again?
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by deepwater(f): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Iyana Ipass to opebi

Guy easy na...

Lol, going to Yankee like going to iyana ipaja ...I like that part

2 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Alejoc(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hardwork pays!
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
englishmart:
So? Should I fry Buhari?
please fry buhari, we need the bush meat

3 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nothing like a caring mum. She will stick with u,stand by u, push u until u become who ure ment to be. God bless them!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ene Lawani & Sylvia Nduka Hang Out Together (photos) / Munachi Abii Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi Sues Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa For N15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.