Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated (23555 Views)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by despi64(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lies trekked two years from Iyana Ipaja to Opebi.... Smh
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by HelpMySoul: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
superior1:
Good for you.

To all lazy Nigerians sleeping and hoping to hit am, the only thing you go hit na poverty.

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by kayzat: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
ednut1:
U too dey lie abeg . U may have treked once due to traffic

He's not lieing. I knew him around those period because I was working with Tantalizers . He's office was about 2-3 building to our branch at Allen junction. We dey hang molue together then.

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by adonbilivit: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
molue na trekking?
kayzat:

He's not lieing. I knew him around those period because I was working with Tantalizers . He's office was about 2-3 building to our branch at Allen junction. We dey hang molue together then.
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by kayzat: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
adonbilivit:
molue na trekking?

Will he see molue from Allen roundabout? He will have to treck to ikeja along now and it is not even all the time he will treck or get molue to hang to

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Born2Breed(f): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Towncrier247:
Inspiring! Tattoo Expert, Bizzyaski Reveals What His Mum Did When He Graduated

Celebrated Nigerian tattoo artist, Abisola Ojikutu a.k.a Bizzyaski, who is known to have revolutionised the business and art of body art in Nigeria has shared a touching story on his instagram page about how he used to trek from Iyana-Ipaja to Opebi-Ikeja, Lagos everyday.

Bizzayski who is the personal tattoo artiste to many A-List Nigerian celebrities, stated that after his NYSC, his mum told him not look for a job and he started managing as a tattoo artist under the staircase of a building in Ikeja where he had to trek to everyday. However, while he was about quitting, his mum insisted that he must continue.

Below is his touching post:

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/09/inspiring-tattoo-expert-bizzyaski.html?m=1

The story was cool until you lied about trekking to Opebi from Iyana paja daily for two years.

You know that isn't possible.

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pinkberry5:
This trash shouldn't be on fp

So he's proud to inject people's skin with ink and later have those people spending money on cancer drugs?

He could have been an artist or something.
Na wah for Naija sha sad
Tatoos can cause infections, sweat problems and even serious regret. It increases the risk of developing a cancer, it doesn't cause cancer!
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by grandstar(m): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
I detest tattoos
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by grandstar(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Born2Breed:

The story was cool until you lied about trekking to Opebi from Iyana paja daily for two years.

You know that isn't possible.

True tok. I know someone who has walked from Cement to Alausa (Near Shoprite) and he walked back.

But that was just one day.

Now every day for two years and from Iyana Ipaja just seems far-fetched

2 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Diso60090(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Treasuredlove:
please fry buhari, we need the bush meat

Cow meat or dog meat?
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
IT PAYS TO NOT GIVE UP. smiley
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by donqx: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2018
hmm
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by psp2pc(m): 1:08am On Sep 03, 2018
I know the stress I face to drive from iyana ipaja to opebi (towards the open link bridge) 2wice a week. it's not possible for you to trek everyday for 2 years this same route. u will be changing your shoe sole every 3 days. easy with the exaggeration.
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by emperorblog(m): 6:01am On Sep 03, 2018
superior1:
Good for you.

To all lazy Nigerians sleeping and hoping to hit am, the only thing you go hit na poverty.

Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by davillian(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2018
ednut1:
U too dey lie abeg . U may have treked once due to traffic
From iyanna ipaja to opebi ikeja everyday shocked shocked shocked for 2years .thats were he spoilt the story.
So for 2years he dint make any money for transport.
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by davillian(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2018
kayzat:

He said he trek for 2 years.
It would have sounded better if he said he trek sometimes.
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by CheedyJ(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Pinkberry5:
This trash shouldn't be on fp

So he's proud to inject people's skin with ink and later have those people spending money on cancer drugs?

He could have been an artist or something.
Na wah for Naija sha sad
But he didn't force dem to come get tattoos na,its dia own volition
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Diso60090:

Cow meat or dog meat?
buhari meat
Re: Bizzyaski Celebrates His Mother, Reveals What She Did When He Graduated by Euclidean(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
wetin go vex me b if this quy no get tattoo for body...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Smoking Is Nobody's Business - Tonto Dike / Teebillz Deletes Instagram Account / Why Seun Egbegbe Is Still In Custody After Court Granted Him Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.