Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

India Visa Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / India Visa Help (4908 Views)

Study In India/visa / Italian Student Visa-help! / India Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Visa Help by suxes2005(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
Please, who knows how to go about this india
visa of a thing? My boss was invited to come and
preach there and when we went to submit, his
application was not accepted. He decided not to go there
anymore but the person dat invited hi wud not let
us rest, he kept on calling day and night

Any1 knows how to go about the visa thingy shud
kinda let me know

pear_prince at yahoo.com

SHALOM
Re: India Visa Help by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2010
How can you go to india embassy and say you are a pastor,you will not get it.But since you have submitted already,i dont think you can do anything again,because the info is with them.it will have been better to apply as a tourist or medical reasons and when you get there you preach,but you know christians are minority and they dont give pastors or holy people,the guy that invited shoudl be aware unless the person is not Nigerian.Where did you submit abuja or lagos.Let me know if its lagos, i know things have changed because Nigerians are so many in prison over there.
Re: India Visa Help by niceguy10: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2010
But there is nothing in india, wordering why our guys are doing there, i think Nigeria is better off!!!!
Re: India Visa Help by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2010
nice-guy10:

But there is nothing in india, wordering why our guys are doing there, i think Nigeria is better off!!!!

Dont say that ,india is bette than Nigeria economically.And people do a lot of business,it cheap to school as well.But it is drugs Nigerians do.
Re: India Visa Help by suxes2005(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2010
Niceguy and olas2u,

I am talkin about my Boss who is a Pastor
and not just a husstler

@olass2u, I asked here before we went to the
embassy and i never got an adequate information
then so we proceeded with the information available
with us.

I still need more input on how to get it
He only wants to spend 6-7 days there

SHALOM
Re: India Visa Help by neuro: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2010
@Poster, i think u probably need to give more information, what did they give as reason for the denial? it's not possible to get a blanket denial from any embassy without a reason at least. Are you sure he applied correctly? To my knowledge it's not so difficult to get visa to India, in fact you could apply and get it in 48 hours, all things being equal o.
I suggest you go back there, at the entrance you will find notices giving information about the application process, or better still check the website of the Indian high commisioner to nigeria.
The host in India would probably have to take some steps too, he probably needs to get a ministerial clearance on behalf of his friend, and that i think may take up to 3 months. If he has the clearance, and he goes through the required processes, he should get a visa even if he wants to go and preach to Mammohan Singh grin, and I doubt the preacher is applying to go to the Kashmir region, in which case they might be quite restrictive.
Re: India Visa Help by niceguy10: 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2010
Olas2u, india better than Nigeria? Is this  a Joke of the day?
Re: India Visa Help by ifyalways(f): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2010
^These days,anywhere seems to be better than 9ja undecided
Re: India Visa Help by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2010
nice-guy10:

Olas2u, india better than Nigeria? Is this a Joke of the day?
Why should you doubt that india is better than Nigeria.Well you dont have the information thats why,but we can all know.India is the 2nd fastest growing economy after china,i hope you know that.It is among the emerging markets called BRIC,i hope you know what BRIC stands for, they are the countries of the future,Brazil,Russia,INDIA,china.

Secondly ,In india the infrastructure is avaliable ,but not perfect if you compare to china,the reason is that India is the largest democracy in the world and decision making is very slow.China is not a democracy.
India as the largest railway network in the wold,in india when you bring railway to a commnity you have brought development,but in Nigeria we are still talking about the basics,electricity,food,security etc.Food is abundant in India because the railway systems bring food from the rural area to the urban area .
Re: India Visa Help by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2010
In india when you go to the market place you will see about 7 types of rice with different price all made in india.India is not a consuming nation ,its a country that exports and manufactures,they also export humanbeings abroad.They dominate all the Nigerian companies they are the power behind glo,dangote and they produce in Nigeria,in the states they are there in IT,medicine etc.

On your own idea of a good country which i understand as money in your pocket.when you go there ,You will see Nigerian milliionaires in dollars living and doing there deals,some are married to indians,especially people from eastern Nigeria.But all is not rosy,they money is hard to find,but you must be brave in any part of the world to make the type of money some Nigerians expect from some of us.
Re: India Visa Help by DisGuy: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2010
not you again suxes2005!!

Your pastor(s) travel a lot don't they?
Re: India Visa Help by niceguy10: 6:44am On Jul 01, 2010
No be small o o!!!!!
Re: India Visa Help by suxes2005(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2010
@all thans for the reply.

@neuro, he was not rejected. D consular collected
his documents and asked him to get clearance frm
india home office and we asked the person dat invitd
him 2 get dat but he couldnt, I dnt know why.

Dis guy, so wat is d problem is he travels alot
and mind u, its 1 person and not pastors like u think

SHALOM
Re: India Visa Help by philip0906(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2010
i c some peeps like nice-guy10 and ify saying naija is better than india?hope u guys live in this world(with no disrespect)? india as ola said,is only next 2 china,economic wise(2nd fastest growing economy). . .mind u,they have a large population(over a billion). . .technology wise,medical wise and educational wise,they r "top". . . olas2u has said it all
Re: India Visa Help by suxes2005(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2010
i still need more inputs plzzz

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Want UK Student Accommodation? / How To Get To Ilupeju From Egbeda / Dana Air Makes List Of Top 50 Brands 2017, Partners Ideashouse On In-flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.