Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

India Visa Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / India Visa Enquiries (11230 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

India Visa Enquiries by kingsnelson: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2011
[center] PLEASE, THIS THREAD IS FOR SOLUTIONS AND ENQUIRIES ON INDIA VISA ONLY[/center]
    India is now recorded as the fastest developing third world countries in terms of technology, medicine, tourism and human development.
Meanwhile, the co-relationship between India and Nigeria has been highly improved in recent times, Giving more Nigerians opportunity to have a good place to travel to and acquire a lot of developmental knowledge to bring home.
    Going outside the shores of Africa, India is far less stressful in terms of visa acquisition. You can secure your India visa within three days, without you even going to the embassy.

In Nigeria, there are two Indian embassies, one is located in Lagos and the other in Abuja - the Nigerian capital. The embassies provide the following visas:

* STUDENTS VISA

* MEDICAL VISA

* BUSINESS VISA

* TOURIST VISA.  - ETC.

You can secure any of the visas in any of the embassies. In my years of experience, i would tell you never to apply for India visa with a passport that has a rejection stamp on it. you should be well experience. There are more opportunities in INDIA, even if you don't speak English fluently, you will still do well in India and you must make sure you are not caught for a crime - though most of the punishment are repatriation.
     So, stop banging your head on the wall trying to get visa to those big name countries when there are alternative countries with progressive opportunities.
     You don't even need to be at the embassy to secure your India visa. No up-front deposit -(you pay only when your visa is out), and all you need is just your international passport with two passport photograph, and within three working days, your visa will be in your hands. For more inquiries, you can email: [email]kingsnelson@gmail.com[/email]

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: India Visa Enquiries by worry246(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
So at the moment in THIS post
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-764044.0.html
There is a Packistani looking to come to Nigeria to make his fortune.
But you want people to go to India (same land different religion)
Re: India Visa Enquiries by llbhuds: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
kingsnelson:

[center] PLEASE, THIS THREAD IS FOR SOLUTIONS AND ENQUIRIES ON INDIA VISA ONLY[/center]
    India is now recorded as the fastest developing third world countries in terms of technology, medicine, tourism and human development.
Meanwhile, the co-relationship between India and Nigeria has been highly improved in recent times, Giving more Nigerians opportunity to have a good place to travel to and acquire a lot of developmental knowledge to bring home.
    Going outside the shores of Africa, India is far less stressful in terms of visa acquisition. You can secure your India visa within three days, without you even going to the embassy

In Nigeria, there are two Indian embassies, one is located in Lagos and the other in Abuja - the Nigerian capital. The embassies provide the following visas:

* STUDENTS VISA

* MEDICAL VISA

* BUSINESS VISA

* TOURIST VISA.  - ETC.

You can secure any of the visas in any of the embassies. In my years of experience, i would tell you never to apply for India visa with a passport that has a rejection stamp on it. you should be well experience. There are more opportunities in INDIA, even if you don't speak English fluently, you will still do well in India and you must make sure you are not caught for a crime - though most of the punishment are repatriation.
     So, stop banging your head on the wall trying to get visa to those big name countries when there are alternative countries with progressive opportunities.
     You don't even need to be at the embassy to secure your India visa. No up-front deposit -(you pay only when your visa is out), and all you need is just your international passport with two passport photograph, and within three working days, your visa will be in your hands. For more inquiries, you can email: [email]kingsnelson@gmail.com[/email]

Thanks.

u are indisposed,  India is a country with over 1billion as its population nd with its citizens scattered all over europe nd america nd u dey here dey talk of one uselss oppurtunity,
bros u really need help I swear
Re: India Visa Enquiries by kingsnelson: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
@worry246, Thanks for your reasoning. But don't forget that the same Pakistan broke out from India, and they have not being in good terms since then. if that Pakistani has his way, he will go to India. Also, remember that i was mentioning of going to India to acquire skills that could be helpful to the individual and our Nation in general.
Tell me, where on earth can you compare Nigeria with India when it comes to Medicine and Technology. hope you can understand my view.
THANKS.
Re: India Visa Enquiries by kingsnelson: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ llbhuds, Thanks for your good sight. Meanwhile, don't you think you are ignorant of what your perception? Let me ask you, how many United States Citizens do you think that live in Nigeria, or even Ghana, does that mean that any of these countries are better than the United States?
   Do you even know how many United States that are living in India? you are only being uninformed. I have been to India and still have an apartment there till tomorrow. So, i know what i am talking about. If you need an information you should ask some one to put you through rather than being recalcitrant.
THANKS.
Re: India Visa Enquiries by llbhuds: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2011
kingsnelson:

@ llbhuds, Thanks for your good sight. Meanwhile, don't you think you are ignorant of what your perception? Let me ask you, how many United States Citizens do you think that live in Nigeria, or even Ghana, does that mean that any of these countries are better than the United States?
   Do you even know how many United States that are living in India? you are only being uninformed. I have been to India and still have an apartment there till tomorrow. So, i know what i am talking about. If you need an information you should ask some one to put you through rather than being recalcitrant.
THANKS.

Lol,  i think u need to know the semantics of a word b4 using it cos every vocabulary should be appropriate contextually. (RECALCITRANT)
having an apartment in india is inconsequential to this matter  cos even monkeys live in a temple in india. grin grin grin
europeans and USA citizens live in india for reasons and not for a better life, they mainly go der for medical treatments because its cheaper compared to there own countries. europeans and USA citizens who lives in africa are der for a reason and not for better future(through hustling) like u are advertising about india.
indians are like pure water in all european countries and UK especially. its like saying a  Guinean should come to naija cos job opportunity dey wer we living inside never find job finish
India is not an ideal place for any nigerian and im sayin it emphatically.
you said u have been to india, if there is good like u are advertising why u no dey live der why u get apartment der and u dey live for naija? at least u get property for oversea na,  lol
local champion like you. lol
Re: India Visa Enquiries by kingsnelson: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
I still repeat it that you don't know what you are saying. you are insulting me because you don't know any thing!!! you are seriously a recalcitrant boy, because you have just proven it. that i am in Nigeria does not mean i despised India, i came to develop my project. If at all you are ok in Nigeria, that does not mean others are.
And i will advise you to go to school, so as to learn how to talk in public.
thanks.
Re: India Visa Enquiries by llbhuds: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2011
kingsnelson:

I still repeat it that you don't know what you are saying. you are insulting me because you don't know any thing!!! you are seriously a recalcitrant boy, because you have just proven it. that i am in Nigeria does not mean i despised India, i came to develop my project. If at all you are ok in Nigeria, that does not mean others are.
      And i will advise you to go to school, so as to learn how to talk in public.
thanks.

Honestly speaking,  Guy u need help nd maybe na chapatti wey u chop for delhi don scatter your brain.
asper d schl, Im 1000% confident dat m more educated dan u are
Mr public speaker
So cos u are unable to receive mails from interested candidates u tink u can open your punjab mouth to say rubbish to me. Tunder fire u for dat your well diggin project wey u dey do
Re: India Visa Enquiries by kingsnelson: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2011
@ llbhuds, i will not reply your mail again. but have in mind that i will visit you in my own way, and i promise you, you will never in your life insult any one again after the encounter. happy endurance.
Re: India Visa Enquiries by llbhuds: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2011
kingsnelson:

@ llbhuds, i will not reply your mail again. but have in mind that i will visit you in my own way, and i promise you, you will never in your life insult any one again after the encounter. happy endurance.

Hehehehehehhehe
e dey pain u ooo gaga
na God go purnish u if u no do anything
ogbo tear ur big india head
waka dan baza ibn almajinri
Re: India Visa Enquiries by lakibaba(m): 2:20am On Sep 24, 2011
:d ;d

(1)

Etihad Airways Gets FG's Nod To Resume International Flights / 6 Signs You May Miss Your Flight / How To Deal With Culture Shock While Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.