Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (62628 Views)

Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy / Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by reportminds: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo's Juventus career hasn't started as he would have hoped with the Portuguese yet to open his account.

But the same cannot be said for his son, who bagged FOUR on his debut for the club's Under-9s. Wearing Ronaldo's No.7 shirt.

It was reported last week that Cristiano Jnr,8, had joined Juve's academy side after being on the books at Real Madrid.

And the Sun reports the youngster was in lethal form as he found the net four times in front of step-mum Georgina Rodriguez. Ronaldo had previously revealed his hope that his son would follow in his footsteps and make it as a professional.Ronaldo failed to find the net again on Saturday night as Juve edged out Parma. Mario Mandzukic and Blaise Matuidi were on target for the Italian champions.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/09/cristiano-ronaldos-son-scores-four.html

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by Alejoc(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
You raised me up... So I can stand on mountain.......... I am strong when I am on your soldier.... You raised me up to more than I can be....

Many of us are yearning for a shoulder!

261 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by MJBOLT: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ronaldo left La Liga to escape Messi shadow now he is in Mandzukic shadow grin

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by babakb: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
MJBOLT:

Which Messi shadow? Messi that is scared to leave laliga

458 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by MJBOLT: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
At least Messi is not the first player to dive and self nutmeg in two leagues grin

Benzema 4 goals

Messi 4 goals cool

Ronaldo is still waiting in Parma 18 yard box for penalty grin

babakb:

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by Frankaka8(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
babakb:

receive sense

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nice one kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by kiiingemmy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
chee

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by BrokenTV: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
babakb:

Ronaldo did not leave Madrid because he want to prove himself, but left because of pay rise. Had Madrid payed him 500,000 weekly he won't have left.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by ipobarecriminals: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
cool d young shall grow

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by rozayx5(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
babakb:

If your brother was messi
Would you advice him to leave barca?

He is seen as a legend there
They changed airport plans and design cause of him
His whole family is settled there.
He is a god in the catalonian province
He is on 200m naira weekly wage
Barca helped him when he had nothing
Barca gave him a chance
They appreciate him
He has made world wide recognition there
He is the captain
Club gives him what he wants
Name a team bigger than barca he should go to
Messi name is written In the stars.
#useurhead
#recievsense
#checktherecords

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by dayleke: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ta l'omo o ba jo?

Nigba ti kii se omo ale....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by ednut1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
This son just carry hin black grand mother genes

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by blackgold90(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
It is Real Madrid that is good not CR7...we can now see that modric and Marcelo are the once over working for CR7.How is he doing in Juve goalwise

Messi is A Star..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by gurunlocker: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
babakb:

Please don't start this nonsense talk.... Ronaldo left Madrid, did he go to a small team?

You guys were saying Messi is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta, but he proved you guys wrong by leading both goals and assist chart.

There's something we call Loyalty, it's not for everyone.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
All the best to the future G.O.A.T ( only the wise will understand the acronym!)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by AdaAde(f): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
The baba's charm is also working for cr7's son tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by Abfinest007(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
thats d spirit a goat will alway give birth to a goat

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by opyzy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
MJBOLT:

19 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by deebrain(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Alejoc:
You raised me up... So I can stand on mountain.......... I am strong when I am on your soldier.... You raised me up to more than I can be....

Many of us are yearning for a shoulder!

(in 2pac's voice) shiiiiii
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by ObservantFellow: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by papalsbuIl: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
i love his dressing
just like his father

tuck in swag

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by Uniquetani1(f): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dear son, you MUST be a footballer.

Yours sincerely
Mom kiss

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by Iruobean(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by 9japarrot: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Goat first born grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by excomarow(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
,,z
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by horlahwaley(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
great
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by opeaskey(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Aww.Like father like Son.Bravooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Impressive.He looks set to carry on the family business. Son's quite dark skinned.Not the usual meditarranean type of tan complexion. Wonder if the mysterious surrogate mother was mixed race.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by Roon9(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
BrokenTV:

Ronaldo did not leave Madrid because he want to prove himself, but left because of pay rise. Had Madrid payed him 500,000 weekly he won't have left.

Don't mind him Jor..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by MooreJozo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
like father like son
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus by papalsbuIl: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
babakb:

don't mind the nigga

Dude want to try some fresh challenges

unlike one Messi who's scared of leaving la liga

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him / World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos / Gombe United Goalkeeper Attacked By Fans For Conceding A Late Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.