Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy (49918 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United / Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by adenigga(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Following the termination of his father’s contract with Manchester United, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. has left the club’s academy.
After giving a fiery interview in the middle of December, Cristiano Ronaldo decided to cut relations with both his old team and the media.

The club’s academy was where his son, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr., was playing, but he has since left and is once again a member of Real Madrid’s young teams.

Moving from Madrid to Juventus and then Manchester has been a major theme in Cristiano Jr.’s youth career, much like his father. He’s back at Los Blancos, where his father had been training to stay in shape while he searches for a new job at the age of 37.

“I want my son to be a player,” Ronaldo stated in 2016, reiterating his hopes and aspirations for his son. “He should play football, just like I do. He reminds me a little bit of an athlete, in my opinion. He has physical attributes. He is a very young child—only five years old—but he adores football. That’s a major plus.

“I have 30 balls at home. He is always with the ball and he loves it. But I will not force him to be a player because it comes naturally. It has to be his choice. He will be whatever he wants to be, I am not going to push him at all. But obviously, I want Cristiano to be a player. A top one, like his dad.”

Cristiano Jr. had also previously called on his dad to continue to play football so that they could grace the pitch together. The Portuguese football icon said in 2019: “Cristianinho puts pressure on me sometimes and says: ‘Dad, keep playing for a few more years so we can play together.’ It’s going to be difficult, even if I still have a few years to give…”

In the summer, Ronaldo tried to leave Manchester but there weren’t many interested parties, making it difficult for him to do so. Chelsea and Bayern Munich were among the teams mentioned, but neither decided to pursue his signature. Sx months later, it seems there aren’t many possibilities.

In light of this, a relocation to the Middle East may now be in the works. The five-time Ballon d’Or winner may end his career away from Europe thanks to tempting offers from Saudi Arabian club Al-Nassr.

A seven-year contract that has been offered appears to put him at the top of the sport’s rich list and earn him nearly £1 billion. Ronaldo is expected to play at the club for two and a half seasons, before retiring to take up an ambassadorial role.

Source: https:///Cristiano-Ronaldo-Jr-Leaves-Manchester-United-Academy

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by mariahAngel(f): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ronaldo is setting a bad example for his son by showing him that "it's ok to always up and leave when things don't go your way".

The club’s academy was where his son, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr., was playing, but he has since left and is once again a member of Real Madrid’s young teams.

Agronomix:

Poke nosers. Son that doen't know of your existence can be better trained than you suddenly. Focus on your poverty

Stop projecting your poverty mentality on others.

107 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by depure(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Father hope the decision is a good one in the future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Bruno3000(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
This boi don too suffer. Ronaldo stay one place na.

53 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Agronomix: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:
Ronaldo is setting a bad example for his son.

Poke-nosers. Son that doen't know of your existence can be better trained than you suddenly. Focus on your poverty

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by mariahAngel(f): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Agronomix:

Poke nosers. Son that doen't know of your existence can be better trained than you suddenly. Focus on your poverty

Seriously dude, you're not ok. undecided

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Agronomix: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Seriously dude, you're not ok. undecided

kiss Chop kiss

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by dawnomike(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
His father has worked hard to pave way for him...

19 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Sucre6: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Anything that rocks their boat.
Ronaldo has made good choices so far apart from joining man u for his second spell, and him making Ronaldo Jrn to leave to must be thought after, it must be a decision taken after due consideration.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Pells1: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:
Ronaldo is setting a bad example for his son by showing him that "it's ok to always up and leave when things don't go your way".
Mumu u no know football
U belong to the kitchen
The kid goes wherever his dad is transferred to in Europe
Ode
Go and play with your clit now
Tueeeh

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by mariahAngel(f): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pells1:

Mumu u no know football
U belong to the kitchen
The kid goes wherever his dad is transferred to in Europe
Ode
Go and play with your clit now
Tueeeh

Mark my words; if you do not change before the end of this year, then you're condemned to continue to suffer! I guarantee!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by GoodCane: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ronaldo a legend and much more!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Racoon(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ronald senior move! Ronaldo junior also move.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Switruth: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Agronomix:

Poke-nosers. Son that doen't know of your existence can be better trained than you suddenly. Focus on your poverty
woto woto. Give it out bro. Ppl don’t mind dia business

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
I have nothing against young Ronaldo but I watched and discovered he's not that good. I wish him the best regardless because we've seen many greats' kids succeed and we've seen many fail to 'kick-off'. He's still a kid so his father has to guide and decide for him for now

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by SouthSouth1914: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Stop projecting your poverty mentality on others.

This is not your business. When you give birth you can loan your child to Eyimba United of Aba.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by mariahAngel(f): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

This is not your business.
When you give birth you can loan your child to Eyimba United of Aba.

As long as it's on the internet, it becomes everyone's business.
What I stated earlier is nothing but the truth, and you all know it.

When one plants a seed and keep moving it, it'll never grow to bear fruit.
For you to bear fruit (establish), you must first be deeply rooted.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by iamyemiakins(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ronaldo sha like vawulence grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by NwaNimo1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by sslcrypt: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
K
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by fredoooooo: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Their wahala..
He should go with his papa

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by LOVEGINO(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
adenigga:

Following the termination of his father’s contract with Manchester United, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. has left the club’s academy.
After giving a fiery interview in the middle of December, Cristiano Ronaldo decided to cut relations with both his old team and the media.

Moving from Madrid to Juventus and then Manchester has been a major theme in Cristiano Jr.’s youth career, much like his father. He’s back at Los Blancos, where his father had been training to stay in shape while he searches for a new job at the age of 37.

“I want my son to be a player,” Ronaldo stated in 2016, reiterating his hopes and aspirations for his son. “He should play football, just like I do. He reminds me a little bit of an athlete, in my opinion. He has physical attributes. He is a very young child—only five years old—but he adores football. That’s a major plus.

“I have 30 balls at home. He is always with the ball and he loves it. But I will not force him to be a player because it comes naturally. It has to be his choice. He will be whatever he wants to be, I am not going to push him at all. But obviously, I want Cristiano to be a player. A top one, like his dad.”

Cristiano Jr. had also previously called on his dad to continue to play football so that they could grace the pitch together. The Portuguese football icon said in 2019: “Cristianinho puts pressure on me sometimes and says: ‘Dad, keep playing for a few more years so we can play together.’ It’s going to be difficult, even if I still have a few years to give…”

In the summer, Ronaldo tried to leave Manchester but there weren’t many interested parties, making it difficult for him to do so. Chelsea and Bayern Munich were among the teams mentioned, but neither decided to pursue his signature. Sx months later, it seems there aren’t many possibilities.

In light of this, a relocation to the Middle East may now be in the works. The five-time Ballon d’Or winner may end his career away from Europe thanks to tempting offers from Saudi Arabian club Al-Nassr.

A seven-year contract that has been offered appears to put him at the top of the sport’s rich list and earn him nearly £1 billion. Ronaldo is expected to play at the club for two and a half seasons, before retiring to take up an ambassadorial role.

Source: https:///Cristiano-Ronaldo-Jr-Leaves-Manchester-United-Academy
baba don begin spoil pikin career.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by arantess: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ronaldo snr pulls Ronaldo jnr. out of Manure academy....

That's the correct heading

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by eedimo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
As it should be
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by triple996(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
He was d problem all along cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Nickisindigo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
He is not 16 yet
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by einsteine(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

As long as it's on the internet, it becomes everyone's business.
What I stated is nothing but the truth, and you all know it.

When one plants a seed and keep moving it, it'll never grow to bear fruit.
For you to bear fruit (establish), you must first be deeply rooted.

If you don't understand, ask questions. Players of his age need to have a guardian or parent with them. Who will Christiano Ronaldo Jnr stay with in Manchester since his father is no longer there?

27 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by NapoleonHill: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Agronomix:

And he whom you replied doesn't know of your existence so focus on your frustrated life.

Can you now see how unrelated and useless your train of thought is?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by sofeo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Alright!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy by Angelfrost(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Well, good luck to father and son...!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL / "Yes, I Hate Okocha" - Sunday Oliseh / Ben Boulware Feeding His Sleeping Teammates In A Bus (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.