Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,554 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Unaab Screening Excercise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unaab Screening Excercise (1132 Views)

2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / Unaab 2012/2013 / University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unaab Screening Excercise by oladiran2(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2010
there have been some rumours within the campus that the prospective students seeking admission for the 2010/2011 session will be having their screening excercise on the 2nd and 3rd og july which is friday and saturday.
i dont really know if maybe the rumour is really true because i went to the exams and record office to confirm the rumour but the man said he does not know of such news, but am using this medium to advice you all to be prepared if incase it will be and if in it case it will, it will definately be e-exam because the systems are currently put in place together because it what we are currently using for our 1st semester exam, and they might want to use the opportunity of not trying to put the system together later and use the 2days to screen you guys, so be aware and get prepared if you are all gonna do it.

you can reach me (DIPO) on 08033981254 for more infos but you can all relax till thurday before reaching me for any news because its then i can be sure the rumour is really true.

GOOD LUCK AND HOPE TO WELCOME YOU GUYS ALL IN THE GREAT INSTITUTION AND COME AND HAVE A TASTE.

(1) (Reply)

How Best To Prepare For Nda Exams. / Unizik 2011/2012 Clearance Has Started. / UNILAG To Begin Sales Of Post Jamb Form Nextweek....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.