Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise (8745 Views)

Finally Jamb Release Results Of 12th March 2015 / JAMB to release results with no biometric verification nxt wk Thursday.mayorall / JAMB To Release Results 30 Minutes After Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise by yusuff007(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2011
WELL MY DEAR NAIRALANDER. CANDIDATES WHO WERE INVITED FOR THE ABOVE EXERCISE WHICH HELD ON 29 AUGUST IN THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED OF THE RELEASE OF THE RESULT OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE, WELL I WILL HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT IF YOU WISHED TO CHECK YOUR RESULT FOR THE SCREENING KINDLY SEND ME YOUR SURNAME AND YOUR FACULTY TO ME ON MY CELL PHONE NUMBER,

KINDLY CONTACT MR YUSUFF ON 081-0165-7610

THANKS TO ME PEOPLE IN THE ROOM FOR SUPPORTING ME ON THIS ISSUE
Re: University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise by Mammohammed: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
When is the admission list of uni ibadan 2011/2012 coming out?
Re: University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise by MrSunky: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2011
university of Ibadan had already issued d admission criteria for the interview for dis yr admission. so i guess university of Ibadan is trying to consider their cut off 4 competitive courses or general cut off and To all of those that didn't meet up wit the required marks wanted in the just concluded university of Ibadan interview, do not loose hope because information reaching me from my Faculty Officer (F/O) says that due to the mass failure in the interview, the school may consider those that didn't meet up well in the just concluded interview for admission based on some criteria.

NB: this year's result will be accepted, be it (A or O-Level).

admission list will be out by October. (confirmed)

For further info pls call sunky on 08085911039, no flashing please
Re: University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise by Lheyhe(m): 4:51am On Sep 05, 2011
I was told
UI will admit half of those they
choose in each department.
Re: University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise by adamsdauptmist(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
@OP.....pls what do I need to check d result and how?.Kindly help with that.
Re: University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise by yinka500: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
No need to buy any card to check just login with your pin and jamb registration number. I wish you best of luck...www.ui.edu.ng
Please beware of who you will call for any information. The admission is yet to be decided by the management so anyone telling you about the admission criteria now please ignore

You can come to my office and check @delayus shop,adjacent samsung office, opposite ui gate, ibadan
Yinka
Wassup or call
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: University Of Ibadan Release Results For Post-utme Screening Excercise by exambrigade: 2:58am On May 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Basic Studies Information / Kaduna Moves To Reform Almajiri Schools, Teachers To Be Awarded NCE / FULAFIA FIRST ADMISSION LIST FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.