Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue (36995 Views)

The Journal / Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2018
TeameeMoses:
I don book my space......
Space booker. Lol! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by OlufemiWhit(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Suspense yii kpoju
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by devilmaycry1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
wow following
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by skubido(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
hmmm.

tanks a lot for the update
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by omobs(m): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Just finished reading Kanu on okada Books, Larrysun you are a great writer, keep it up and please we need part 2 of kanu
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by queenitee(f): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hmm, what's wrong o?
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chapter 5

I believed it was hours before I woke from the sudden attack; and when I awoke, I felt the sharp pain at the back of my head, the pain that had caused me to lose the lights. This time around, I fought the pain so as not to return to that darkness of fitful faints. I was awake now, but I didn't see anything; I was blindfolded by a black cloth or something. At first I thought I was blind until I touched my face and felt the blindfold. I briefly wondered why my abductor would go to the length of covering my eyes. What was he hiding? Or was it a she? Then it occurred to me. I was transported here, to this location, whatever location it might be; the abductor apparently made sure that I never knew the routes that led to that quiet place. Everything was eerily quiet, even the leaves on trees appeared, for a moment, to be tired of rustling; it seemed as if I was the only person in the world, but I knew quite well that I was not alone. I felt the sun on my face as I attempted to search for light to aid my obstructed vision, but the heat of the sun was not harsh. I laid there for a few minutes when I heard the sounds of footsteps; there was the sound of another abducted struggling with its captors. I recognised the voice! That voice! It was Jumai's voice! What were they doing to her? I wanted to yank the fold off my face but strong hands quickly held mine. Then the hands untied the cloth and I caught the activities of my surroundings.

There were about a dozen men dressed in red; with their dressings, they looked like the devil's followers. Each man was wielding a new cutlass, except two people who held a pistol each. And kneeling before them was my girl, my Jumai! Truly, nothing scared me, but seeing Jumai kneeling in front of these vicious men drew a terrible stitch at my heart. I could not even imagine what they would do to her. The shortest among the men, whom they referred to as Scar (probably because he had an ugly scar that ran from his left cheek to his right, as if someone had attempted to part his head with a machete by hitting him squarely on the bridge of the nose) placed the sharp end of a cutlass against her head with the stance of a readiness to hack away at any careless advance from me. I remained rooted in my position, unable to move, even dreading to breathe. These men were no jokes; they were ready to carry out their threat, the unspoken threat. I dared not move!

I watched as one of the men went to Jumai and untie the cloth over her eyes. I was the first person she saw.

"Kanu!" She screamed. I knew why she gave this sudden outburst; Jumai could not bear to see anything bad happen to me. Like me, she'd also rather die than see me get stung by a rogue bee. She was instantly afraid for me, afraid for what they would do to me. Hot tears rushed to her eyes as she looked at me with those angelic eyes. Behind those eyes were the premonitions of terrible things that would happen here. I was not ready to dwell on such things, I was afraid of thinking about anything tragic in relation to Jumai.

As we looked at each other, knelt and subdued before these vicious men, another man joined the group. This one I knew very well; it was Pain himself. He was also dressed in red. He smiled wickedly at me, daring me with his eyes to come at him as he stroked Jumai's face. Pain told the men standing by me to tie me to the mango tree in the arena. I couldn't resist for the fear of what they might do to Jumai. The short man was still poised with his cutlass over Jumai's head, he was not smiling. I didn't even think his ghastly scar would allow him a smile if he attempted it. I was firmly tied to the tree with a strong rope.

Then, after having securely tied me down, Pain came close to me and said to my face, reeking with so much halitosis that I nearly retched, "I told you that you would regret your action. Your regret will start from now."

Then he spat on my face. His saliva on me made my stomach turn with disgust a million times.

He was still giving that vicious smile when he struck a raging chord within me; he ran his dirty hands over Jumai's body, places where only I had the right to touch. I almost ran mad with rage; how lucky Pain was! How lucky he was that I was tied down! I would have crushed him to dust for what he had done. He saw the raw rage in my eyes and he was scared for a moment, but after deciding that I could not break loose, he assumed that terrible smile again and ran his filthy hands over my Jumai. Even Jumai herself was filled with disgust, I was sure she felt as if she was being kneaded by worms.

Suddenly, Pain's eyes brightened up with an idea. He laughed out loud at whatever scenario had formed in his head; and I was sure that whatever inspiration his head had drawn was nothing close to anything decent. I knew what he was thinking; it was something too terrible to reflect upon. I could not bear to imagine something so terrible happening. Instantly, the anger I had initially assumed metamorphosed into fear; a terrible fear for Jumai. I looked into Pain's eyes and implored him not to do it. Instead of listening to me, Pain gave another raucous laughter at my plea; he evidently enjoyed seeing me beg him to save my girl. But Pain was a madman; he had no iota of kindness in him. He could run a tractor over his mother for a cob of maize.

Then just right in front of me, Pain ripped Jumai's blouse apart. It felt like it was my veins that were being torn. He grabbed her bra and yanked it off with force. The animals that surrounded us cheered and feasted their eyes on her exposed bosoms. It was a nightmare. Not only to Jumai, but also me. I tried with all my strength to break free but the rope still firmly held me down. I stared horror-stricken as Pain went ahead to rip off her panties too. Jumai screamed and begged but no one was listening to her. Four men strongly held her by the arms and legs as Pain viciously shred all the fabrics on her. He made sure she was entirely without any covering. He was smiling wickedly at me as he unhooked his belt and zipped down his pair of trousers. His turgid member sprang out like a yoyo; veined, ugly, big and curved downward. His gang members joked at his strained genital and he stroked it proudly as he looked at me with those dead eyes.

I shut my eyes tightly; not willing to see what was going to happen now. I opened them almost immediately as I shut them; it would be wrong of me to close my eyes. Closing my eyes would be akin to turning my back on my Jumai when she needed me most. I felt so terrible. I had let her down. I should be protecting her from these evil men, but all I was doing was watching as they grabbed and bared her body. I couldn't stop trying to break free; the ropes cut into my flesh and blood oozed out. That wasn't painful in the least, what was very painful was my inability to save Jumai. I was sweating like a well-digger as I was about to witness the inevitable tragedy.

Pain, after getting into his own birthday suit, too, asked the men holding Jumai's legs to part the legs wider. Then he got between Jumai's thighs and shoved himself hard into her. Jumai screamed out in pain. This was too much. What had Jumai done wrong to deserve such an unkind treatment? She was only a simple girl who fell in love. When had been falling in love become a crime. Did she deserve this vicious fate because she didn't love a cultist? I was asking myself all these questions because I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't cover my ears to cover the screams, I couldn't save my girl when she needed me most. All I could do was ask questions and watch as the evil Pain mercilessly molest my girl. His buttock was coming up and going down on her sharply. Jumai screamed with every thrust she suffered. Pain was a beast. He pumped away at her for over fifteen minutes. He grunted like a poked pig as he climaxed and collapsed on her as if he was on honeymoon. I was blindly enraged. I wanted to kill Pain. No, not only pain, I wanted to kill them all.

About a minute later, Pain slipped himself out of her and stood on his feet. His member coated with my Jumai's inner fluid. Even in repose, his manhood still looked massive.

Still smiling at me, he said aloud, "Who else wants to taste from this honeypot?"

All the men screamed "I do! I do!! I do!!!"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
omobs:
Just finished reading Kanu on okada Books, Larrysun you are a great writer, keep it up and please we need part 2 of kanu
Thanks boss. The sequel is coming soon.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Fazemood(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
This is terrible.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
You suppose write 'viewers discretion' for beginning ........good work
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
So damn terrible
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chapter 6

Then I broke down. I began to cry, much like a witch on fire. Jumai's cry was a whiplash on me. I was firmly tied down. I couldn't do anything but endure this nightmare. My cry rang out through the thickets around us but no one came to the rescue. Jumai and I were cockroaches in the midst of hens. I would never forgive myself for what had just happened. This was my fault. I brought this on Jumai. If I knew that this was what would eventually happen to her, I wouldn't have humiliated Pain as I did. Hell, I wouldn't even have approached when I saw her in the restaurant. Oh! What have I done? Pain said I would regret my actions and he had been true to his words. I'm regretting now; a thousand shrouds of regret covered me.

Struggling to get free was futile; I knew it now. I just lay withered there on the ground and watched as the men took turns on my girl. They raped her without pity. By the time the fifth man mounted her, Jumai was already bleeding. Her screams were getting weaker with each pound. At some moment, she would be silent, biting her lips, gasping for air as the pains shot through her whole body. Her whole body was slick with sweat, and her entire face damp with tears.

The men saw that she was bleeding down there but they didn't stop. One of them joked that her menstruation had returned and the rest laughed in agreement. Jumai was soon tired of screaming, of struggling. She just lay down there weakened, her resolve shattered. She was only breathing hard, her eyes shut in agony. She was muttering incoherent words. I called her name but she didn't give me any response. Her lips were only muttering words none of us could hear. She was breathing heavily, too. Her chest rose with each breath. One of the guys slapped her right breast and pulled wickedly at her nipple. She didn't respond. I watched in horror as thirteen men raped my Jumai to the point of schizophrenia.

She was bleeding copiously now, the blood mixed with the semen of the devils. And finally, Pain climbed on her again and rode her like a stallion.

I looked into the face of each one of them, registering their identity in my mind. This was my only weapon at the moment. I must not forget their faces. It was important that I remember who they were. They were laughing now. Cheering loudly, patting one another in the backs, pulling playfully at their Instruments, and whistling merrily. Four of them, Pain inclusive, urinated on Jumai. I was forced to watch all these inhumanity. These acts were what powered my vengeance. At this time, Jumai was now barely conscious. She lay supine on the ground, bloody in the mouth and between her legs, wet with sweat, saliva and urine. Her beautiful hair was caked in mud, and her bitten lips were swollen and bruised from bites. Her cheeks and breasts were rendered reddish raw from the numerous slaps inflicted on her.

They decided they had had enough good time, so they pulled up their trousers and zipped up. I was slowly losing my sanity. This viciousness had taken away a little sanity from me. Something in me, like a wolf, was gradually setting loose. I felt within me that I was beginning to lose who I was. A new spirit, a daring spirit, was overcoming me. I allowed it to engulf me, to entirely possess me.

I suddenly stopped weeping, looked into their faces one after the other and said, "I swear by everything holy in this world. I swear by God, I'm going to make each one of you pay. I'm going to make sure you wish you had never been born. I will not rest until I kill you all. This is a promise." My voice, I was sure, belonged to someone else.

"And the corpse speaks!" Pain sang and the others guffawed anew. They could laugh as they want. They could make jest of me, but when the moment arrived, I would kill them one after the other. I would mutilate them, eviscerate them, crush them to bones, skin them alive. They had messed with the wrong student. I didn't care who they were or how powerful their fraternal association was, all I knew was that I was going to watch their blood flow and stare into their eyes as death paid them a visit each.

Suddenly, Pain stopped laughing. His deadly eyes assumed their mien and he stared straight at me. I returned his gaze, my eyes burning flames of rage. He walked slowly towards me, his gaze never leaving my eyes. It was hard to guess his emotion with that cold, deadly stare. When he reached me, he said aloud, "Dead people don't make promises."

Then I knew what would happen. I was going to be killed. I had been deceiving myself thinking that I would have the chance to avenge my Jumai. These men would not give me that pleasure of vengeance. They would kill me. And only God knew what they would do to Jumai after my death. I didn't want to dwell on something so horrifying. It was too painful to think about. Oh! Jumi! I'm so sorry. I brought all these on you! Please forgive me. I wish I could turn back the hands of time. My love. The love of my life. We've had the best love. It was short but it's the best. I will take the memory of our love to my grave. I will be waiting for you on the other side, if there is truly an other side. That place where there is no pain or wickedness. I will wait for you there, and we will be together forever; safe from the wickedness of this world. I will wait, Jumai. No matter how long it takes, I will wait for you. We belong to each other. For better and for worse. We shall be joined together in heavenly matrimony.

I watched as Pain reached into his back pocket and brought out a pistol. He clicked the safety off and aimed at my head. I shut my eyes, waiting for the darkness, ready for my journey to the afterlife. Everything would be over in a moment. I didn't want to carry the memory of Jumai's damaged body to my grave, so I pictured the moment I saw her for the first time as she came to my rescue from a stubborn zip, our chats in the restaurant, and the feel of her soft body as we made love.

Boom!

I heard a deafening shot. I thought I was dead, but I wasn't. The gun had been fired somewhere else. I wouldn't have heard the shot if I was being shot on the head. I wouldn't feel anything. A bullet travels at over four thousand feet per second. Four times faster than the speed of sound. The effect of that velocity is absolute. We just cease to exist. I opened my eyes just as the trigger was pulled the second time. Pain was shooting at Jumai!

"NO! JUMAI! NO!" I screamed as I had never done before! My Jumai was being shot in the belly and the head. It was like a slow motion. I watched as she slackened there on the floor and her soul left this world. "NO! NO! JUMAI!"

The next thing I knew, the pistol was pointed at my head again and the trigger was pulled. I didn't hear the shot.

Darkness visited me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Celsony: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
nice and intriguing story sir, even from the start. keep it coming. God bless your works.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Touché, dis story moved me to d point of tears.
Nice job oga larrysun more grease to ur elbow.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Shiiiiiit mehn.........
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Fazemood(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
KAI LARRY WHY? sad
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by skubido(m): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
hmmmmm....

OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by moseph(f): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
larrysun is at it again. Interesting
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by LarrySun(m): 3:20am On Sep 16, 2018
Two members from LSD Group battled on a creative ground. They were required to write a short story of 250 words on the theme Reincarnation.

Click on the link below to vote for the story you consider more interesting.

http://www.pentinent.com/lsd-flash-fiction-duel/

You can even leave a comment; let us know what you think.

Please rebroadcast by sharing.

Cheers,

LSD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by devilmaycry1(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2018
wow
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Ayoswit(f): 6:43am On Sep 17, 2018
It's been long I read a good story here. I'll keep up with this one.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by pweshboi(m): 6:44am On Sep 17, 2018
Larrysun here I am... cool
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by chily11: 6:52am On Sep 17, 2018
following\
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Elliot2(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2018
queenitee:
Hmm, what's wrong o?
u r beautiful,just like jumia.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2018
Ah ahhh where is chapter 6?

Good story tho
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Eberechi24(f): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2018
lemme book space for myself, my children, grand children,
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Anijay1212(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2018
Space booked... Let me go and read.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by Eberechi24(f): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2018
whatever become of kanu am truly in support of it.
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by skubido(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2018
OP you hit F.P , jah bless ya hand work

congrat ooo, con sama us Update oooo
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by JamesTPhillips: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue by HallaDaTruth: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
The author is awesome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AT 30's / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos) / Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.