Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Thrift Collection(esusu) Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thrift Collection(esusu) Business (604 Views)

I Wish To Start A Thrift Collection Biz / How To Digitize Your Cooperatives, Microfinance And Thrift Collection With Smart / Start An Online Corporate Thrift Collection Biz, Join Us, Make 50-100k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thrift Collection(esusu) Business by mrex911(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pls I Need Ur Advice Seriously," On How I Cn Succed In This Thrift Collection Business. I Started The Business Last Month And I Need Ideas.
Re: Thrift Collection(esusu) Business by Alejoc(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ready to learn too
Re: Thrift Collection(esusu) Business by Mercurypanther(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ensure you are personally handling and managing it for the First 1yr. Be smart and don't get too personal with clients. Business is business when you keep getting new clients. integrity matters alot.work more on that. Above all keep the fatekiss
Re: Thrift Collection(esusu) Business by horlumightyy(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2018
I will advice you to be very disciplined, avoid diverting customer's daily contribution for personal use before paying them back at the end of the month. I was involved in a thrift business last year and the business nose dived due to lack of discipline and overfamiliarity with clients and last but notthe least, be honest in your dealings. Intergrity goes a long way in thrift business

(1) (Reply)

Buy Shoes In Bulk At Great Wholesale Price. / Ibadan Taxify Pilots Group Come In / Where Can I Buy Children Cloths And Shoes In Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.