Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes (3158 Views)

Any Medical Professional Should Explain This Transvaginal U/S Scan, Please / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2018
full body scan... keep ur calls coming
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by pamdaniel(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2018
pamdaniel:
give me a call sir...08068018201
call or WhatsApp me. the machine is trusted and certified.
Re: Full Body Scan Under 2 Minutes by izeekbiz(m): 12:20am On Nov 22, 2019
pamdaniel:
Whenever we think of health checkups, invasive procedures like needles, blood drawn out of our body, various cardiovascular tests and lot of hustle comes to our mind. Isn't it?
But what if I tell you that you can get full body scan in under two minutes. Don't you believe me? Well, I also wouldn't if I haven't got it done myself.
The solution to the question is
Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer. It works on the principle of quantum medicine, it collects the weak magnetic field of human cells and then analyze them and determine a person's health status and problems, putting them forward with standard prevention recommendations.
Quantum Resistance theory is similar with that of radio as there are wireless waves in air, but if you want to listen to a specific broadcasting station then you need to modulate the radio to same frequency which is causing the resonance and then only radio can get the specific broadcasting channel. Quantum Resistance works on the same principle.
The person just has to hold the sensor with a straight arm and then in under two minutes the machine will collect the magnetic field and thus transferring it to a program which is compatible with Windows and then generating a 41 test report. It's fast and not invasive.

It gives tests related to heart, kidney, liver, brain, various amino acids, bones diseases, lung, skin, eye, allergy, vitamins, minerals.
1.Basic Physical Quality (pH, hydration, oxygenation, brain function activity)
2. Blood Sugar - insulin secretion, blood sugar coefficient (the property of a substance)
3. Bone Condition - degree of cervical/lumbar calcification, age of ligaments, rheumatism
4. Bone Mineral Density - calcium loss, osteoporosis, bone hyperplasia, mineral density
5. Brain Nerve Analysis - memory index, brain blood supply, cranial/cerebral function
6. Cardiovascular - elasticity of arteries, myocardial blood demand/volume, ejection factor, +++
7. Gastrointestinal Function - gastric & small intestine peristalsis and absorption; digestive juices
8. Gallbladder Function - A/G, TBIL, ALP, TBA, DBIL
9. Gynecology - full hormonal profile
10. Toxicity - pesticides, radiation, metals and the levels of other toxic elements
11. Kidney Function - urine protein, uric acid, urea nitrogen, urobilinogen
12. Liver Function - bile secretion function, detox function, liver fat content, protein metabolism
13. Lung Function - lung capacity, airway resistance, arterial oxygen content, ++
14. Pancreatic Function - insulin, pancreatic polypeptide, glucagon
15. Male Sexual Function - testosterone, gonadotropin, ejection transmitter
16. Prostate - degree of prostatic hyperplasia, calcification, prostatitis syndrome
17. Nutritional Elements - levels of major vitamins, minerals, trace elements

This really can be a game changer in healthcare check-ups in rural or remote areas where there are no labs.
you can get this machine for personal use or your family or even your hospital...

to run a full body scan you can visit us at Aba abia state, or u can also invite us to run a full scan in your school, church or company.
your full scan result would be printed and given to you immediately...
for purchase of the machine or test you can call 08068018201.
below are few pictures of our machines.

Price Of Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer In Nigeria | quantum resonance magnetic analyzer reliable | quantum resonance magnetic analyzer results | quantum resonance magnetic analyzer software

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Breast Milk! Try Ofio A.k.a Tiger Nuts / Causes Of Color Blindness / Top Ten Most Expensive Soap In The World (for Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.