Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled (1962 Views)

Senator Gershom Bassey To Be Recalled By Cross River South Stakeholders Move / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by 4Ebiscoo: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
According to a report by PRNigeria, the recently sacked Department of State Services (DSS), Mr. Lawal Daura may be recalled to his duty post.

The news outfit claimed that a top security source close to the presidency said plans are afoot to reverse the various reorganizations embarked upon by the new Acting DSS boss, Mathew Seiyefa. The sources said;

“The presidency is not happy with some recent deployment by the acting Director General of DSS, Mathew Seiyefa especially the redeployment of Director of DSS in Kano, Alhassan Muhammad to the Headquarters in Abuja and the deployment of Director Operations at the Headquarters,

Mr. Godwin Bassey Eteng who was moved to the Institute of Security Studies, Abuja as Director. And the posting of another officer from Kebbi to serve as the Chief of Staff to the DG in Abuja.

“The recent reorganizations which the new DSS chief has initiated include but not limited to postings of directors from headquarters to states and vice-versa.

Others include reorganization within the headquarters, postings across the various government agencies, and postings among the rank and file. Over 30 officers at all levels and cadres are affected in the reorganization.”

“The impending reversal of the reorganisation is to maintain the status quo hitherto left by the erstwhile DSS boss Daura to pave way for his likely return following what the source revealed as a clean bill of health given to him or for a new replacement that will be very loyal to the Presidency and the government of the ruling party.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/breaking-news-sacked-dss-boss-daura-may.html

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by Firefire(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
Let see how the fools called APC online rodents will change the narratives.

Useless gonment of rogues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by sarrki(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
Firefire:
Let see how the fools who called APC online rodents will change the narratives.

Useless gonment of rogues.

Pdp online miscreants are delusional and lack reasonable senses to know fake and Authentic news

They are miscreants

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by sarrki(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
I have never seen Pdp, ipob, or enemies of state online miscreants makes sense

They are nincompoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by Firefire(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lifeless zombie cows!

See them as predicted. Terrorists!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by SalamRushdie: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
I pray he is recalled I want to see something

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by Firefire(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You will see plenty things. The zone Bs will again change the storyline to praise sing the Lifeless one.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by sarrki(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I know you love Nigeria

But please don’t descend so low to wailers level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by sarrki(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Firefire:

You will see plenty things. The zone Bs will again change the storyline to praise singing of the Lifeless one.

How far who be your candidate?

Among Pdp criminals aspiring to be president?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by Firefire(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarrki:

How far who be your candidate?

Among Pdp criminals aspiring to be president?

Rule 1 violation.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by Alejoc(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Anything and everything is possible on this side cool shocked

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by clarocuzioo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Honestly speaking I pray they reverse that decision, untill then, I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by futuregovernor: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Just a president......,without brain and good reasoning

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by vedaxcool(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Wailing does not forclose one from reasoning normally.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by Mankosi: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
It's expected

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
If this nigga is recalled, nairaland will not contain me and zombies o. Cos i might end up committing murder!

Let me not say any thing first..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
I think they wanted Matthew seiyefa to be a figure head leader of the agency while Daura calls the shot from the background

This is why they are reversing Seiyefa’s redeployment of top officers in the DSS

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by Racoon(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lets see it happen first.Idiots in government.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled by slivertongue: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Aso Rock is already shoppin 4replacement.
if u bliv dat GMB wil keep Seiyefa then u wil bliv anythin. he is a treat 2dem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr Matthew Chima Amadi Deconstructs Festus Keyamo On Twitter / Peter Obi Is Not Fit To Be Nigeria's Vice President – El-Rufai / PDP State Chairman Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.