Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

PDP State Chairman Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP State Chairman Defects To APC (1964 Views)

Fintiri: Edo Is Technically A PDP State / Ex-PDP Chairman Defects To APC In Sokoto / Ekiti State PDP Chairman Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by Mankos(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Defection: PDP reacts as former Chairman, two governorship aspirants, treasurer, ex-minister join APC
dailypost.ng Jan 6, 2019 9:39 AM

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has reacted to the recent defection of its former Niger State Chairman, Abdulrahman Enagi to the All Progressives Congress, APC, barely a month to the general elections.

Enagi dumped the party alongside two former governorship aspirants, Ahmed Baka and Engr. Hanafi Sudan; and others.

In a statement by the party’s chairman, Tanko Beji, the PDP asked the party’s supporters to remain focused “and refuse to be distracted by the action of a few people.”

It said, “those who defected are moles in the party.”

PDP said that the party was not moved by the series of defections in the past weeks.

“The defectors are good riddance to bad rubbish,” he added.

Enagi, Baka, Sudan and the PDP State Treasurer, Ibrahim Ibeto, and one time President of the Nigeria Olympic Committee and former Minister of Sports, Alhaji Sani Ndanusa, dumped the party recently.

Beji said, “Those that left the party are lone rangers who cannot command 10 supporters in their various wards.

“The former chairman, the governorship aspirants, treasurer are unpopular Abuja politicians.”

Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by Kyase(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin
I will keep saying this, if Atiku wins next month then I will start believing in the Narnians grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by orion7: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
his loss. didnt know him either

If kwankwanso. lamido tambuwal defects then I will be shocked.

not some nameless nitwit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
ok
Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by orion7: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
pdp still on point.

No shaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by orion7: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kyase:
grin
I will keep saying this, if Atiku wins next month then I will start believing in the Narnians grin
buharis left leg is already ontop his prayer mat in daura. grin
Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by Alepa(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kyase:
grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by Ahmed0336(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
Niger state is APC this I am certain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by quickberry(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin

Make february come quick quick, make I thumbprint for baba sharperly.....I no fit wait again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by Raphaelmary(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
who is he BTW?

o ji ego?

Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by ashacot: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
one question for IPOB PDP,
DO YOU STILL HAVE HOPE?
Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by fyneguy: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Tinubu don start

Expect many decampees in the coming days. Tinubu knows what to do lol
Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by tuniski: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kyase:
grin
February 16th is around the corner.
Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by Okoroawusa: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
quickberry:
grin

Make february come quick quick, make I thumbprint for baba sharperly.....I no fit wait again
No be only u ooo!
Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by yarimo(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
This is a big lost to PDP in Niger state. Sudan is a billionaire from kontagora lga and enagi is love by his people especially in kutigi, enagi and mokwa axis . Baka is love in minna he is a brother to abdllsalam Abubakar while the nupes tribe in the state love and respect ndanusu .

1 Like

Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by rexwalters: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kyase:
grin
Elections that have been rigged already.
Re: PDP State Chairman Defects To APC by senatordave1(m): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2019
tuniski:

February 16th is around the corner.
Guy,accept your defeat na? What is 24% of 8.5 million?

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Delivers Polling Unit As APC Leads In Ogun / Why Is President Buhari Not Traveling Again / Adeyinka Grandson Gains 3m New Followers, May Emerge As The New Yoruba Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.