Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram (58738 Views)

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / Funke Akindele Reacts To Miracle Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Avater0147(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Abeg anyone fit explain to me waitngg she dey try explain, because me no understand Waitn she type o. truth
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by JacksonOyibo: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
what was she expecting? smiley
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Landman: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
But no b she write all these grammar sha

5 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nina undecided

1 Like

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Akpacha(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
If truly she have little sense, miracle wouldn't have slept with her very week in the house. Even her long messages show some one with low IQ.

3 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by somiblaze(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
what is she trying to say ni...... abeg I am not understanding oh. blablabla.......
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by 12345baba(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hmmm, beautiful piece, whoever wrote this for Nina try sha. I sure say no be olodo Nina write am

2 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by rowdymind(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
After Hin Do Snake In The Monkey Shadow Wit Her? Dis Geh Need Superglue Make Pesin Epp Me With That Lilwayne Olosho Abeg

1 Like

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by AntiZombie: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
she said nothing in the end

nice one miracle

always happy when i see a unloyal hoee placed where they belong

3 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Benekruku(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Make person just tell me say na Nina write that this wey dey up grin

certainly not.

her brain no get that capacity.

5 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Mannygoulding(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
after being shagged on international tv, chai!! move on o my dear, I hope ure strong as ur words
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by CSTR1005: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
AntiZombie:
she said nothing in the end

nice one miracle

always happy when i see a unloyal hoee placed where they belong
Seriously, you guys should pity this girl. cheesy

Everybody sees her as a hoe or slut. That is her new identity regardless of whatever good she does.

So much for choices. She obviously don't know how to make good ones.

1 Like

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Bunzi: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Why all the grammar, e dey pain you, e dey pain you. Hide your face.
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by miniyi018(f): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
zlantanfan:
Nina couldn't have written those words, she is too dumb to even comprehend that content.

I was just thinking along the same line. I would be shocked if she wrote this herself.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Newboss(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Airforce1:
Miracle disgraced this girl locally and internationally grin

All this long English won't make Miracle to Unffuck you.

You've been ffucked be sey you've been unffucked .
You fūcked a girl and got her pregnant, is the girl you fūcked now a hoe, since the evidence of you fūcking her is now MTN ?angry

2 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Newboss:
You fūcked a girl and got her pregnant, is the girl you fūcked now a how, since the evidence of you fūcking her is now MTN ?angry

No sense in your comment ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by zlantanfan: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
miniyi018:

I was just thinking along the same line. I would be shocked if she wrote this herself.
that post is too sophisticated for her empty skull, I bet she paid someone to brush out her sorrows after the humiliation.

The person sure wants to divert the focus off it in a very clever way that portrays her a winner

2 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
Now,people are even doubting if she is the actual writer of that text cheesy cheesy....
Nah so your matter don reach ?

2 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by sweetilicious(f): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
tossie101:
Can't u people just let this matter die? undecided
I just wonder.This people are living their lives and making money each time the become relevant on the internet.Nigerians will not allow sleeping dog to lie.Miracle is no longer interested or better still,dumped her.I agree. Nina wants to move on and bear no grudges,which is good of her.Now case dismissed!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Newboss(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Airforce1:

No sense in your comment ..

Read it again. I just modified it to suit your level of literacy. angry

1 Like

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by makydebbie(f): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Lol. That's my Nii. You go girl! grin cheesy grin kiss kiss kiss
You don come back. Wahala pikin.
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by ndukaejime1994(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Make person just tell me say na Nina write that epistle wey dey up grin

It's very obvious it was written by someone not Nina.... She can never be this fluent in English language... All she cares about is skin washing and toning.. What a bitch!!!! Very soon her social media days will be over just like other BBN housemates in the past...

6 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Newboss:
Read it again. I just modified it to suit your level of literacy. angry

Get out of my mention

1 Like

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Reussite: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
miniyi018:

Miracle gan can't even dream of assembling words like this together.
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Newboss(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Airforce1:

Get out of my mention
Get out of my mention, young man angry
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by MrMcJay(m): 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nina is finished.
What is remaining for her is empty carcass. No added value or intelligence to display. She's gonna end up like Ofunneka who did the same nonsense she did.

Anywhere she goes, she's gonna be the dumb hoe who got dumped.

She's a living definition of Karma. RIP to her reputation.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by muystoy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
This girl is extremely beautiful, she's one of the very few that makes my heart palpitate,see correct girl wey that idiot Miracle dey treat anyhow
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Pidginwhisper: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

It's very obvious it was written by someone not Nina.... She can never be this fluent in English language... All she cares about is skin washing and toning.. What a bitch!!!! Very soon her social media days will be over just like other BBN housemates in the past...

1 Share

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by EzendiEgo1: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Avater0147:
Abeg anyone fit explain to me waitngg she dey try explain, because me no understand Waitn she type o. truth
Me too brother
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Newboss:
Get out of my mention, young man angry

I don't have problem with you bro
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram by condomuser: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
We all had threesom.e, her toto is not sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Massive Curves (photos And Video) / Davido Gets Himself A Car As Birthday Gift (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.