Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nina Reacts To Miracles Post That He Never Dated Her See What She Wrote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Reacts To Miracles Post That He Never Dated Her See What She Wrote (876 Views)

I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life / Sophia Momodu: "I Have Never Dated A Broke Guy, I Dont Know What It Feels Like“ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Reacts To Miracles Post That He Never Dated Her See What She Wrote by sazzysgist: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nina has finally clear the air over miracle's post that ne never dated her.

See what She Wrote.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnOtLeJH-qP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1dlj4jvsumt5n

Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post That He Never Dated Her See What She Wrote by BoboKush(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Drama lipsrsealed
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post That He Never Dated Her See What She Wrote by crazygod(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Its gonna be weird for another guy to date this girl. Imagine your friends or family member taunting you that it's that not your girlfriend that another guy was shagging on international TV? Its gonna take the grace of God for her to find a man that can stomach all this drama.
Good luck to her though.
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post That He Never Dated Her See What She Wrote by Blakjewelry(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
this is a classical case of you tried to get Igor, Igor gets you. she wanted to play the guy in the house but got played
Re: Nina Reacts To Miracles Post That He Never Dated Her See What She Wrote by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2018
You played your ex.Another guy played you cos he was afraid you might played him first.Maybe you have been playing him behind his back.Moved on.

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Alex And Her Mum Stepping Out For The Amvca's / Actress Yvonne Okoro Celebrates 34th Birthday With New Photo / "Your Love Is Overwhelming" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold As They Share A Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.