Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere (8515 Views)

Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians / How Atiku Can Win 2019 Presidential Election — Witches / Only Atiku Can Restructure And Improve Nigeria's Economy - Nwodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by sureheaven(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2018
Nobody and I repeat nobody can restructure Nigeria for now.

Using restructuring to campaign is like saying stable electricity can happen in Nigeria within 6 months said fashola but today, story is the case.

It’s a big joke, when u get there, u will see a lot than u campaign for.
Some people think it’s like moi-moi.
Afenifere shld keep kwayet, they are hungry Yoruba elders who represent only their stomach. Nobody send you work.

It’s easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by theDukegold(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2018
How much did they pay this one to spew forth this nonsence!
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by tunary(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by bmaks: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2018
This is when you get to know that Agba o k'ogbon
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2018
For real, people hardly learn from history, they just get sold off some cheap promises.
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by Crossboy(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2018
oluwasegun007:
ok....we don hear

my own is he should Visit America, and my PVC is his.
undecided undecided undecided
Mehn I Thought I Was The Only One That Knew This
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by wink2015(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, has reiterated its resolve to support the candidacy of former vice president and frontline presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar, come 2019, saying no greater champion of restructuring from the North than Atiku.

The group made its position known on Sunday when it hosted Atiku in Lagos.

Speaking at the event, a leader of the group and prodemocracy veteran, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, stated that the group has taken time to think through all the aspirants and looking at the dossier of Atiku, that there is a general consensus that his desire for restructuring is genuine. “You (Atiku) have been writing about restructuring over a decade ago. You gave me your commitment to restructure Nigeria within six months in one of our meetings several years ago. “When people talk about good governance and promise good road, agricultural development and all that, we just laugh.

There must be a country first before any development. Nigeria can not have peace and stability without restructuring. “We know that there is no greater champion of restructuring from the North than Atiku.

In his remark, Atiku Abubakar stated that his commitment to restructuring is absolute and this position has once gotten him a query when he was vice president. “In all my political career, I have not seen Nigeria in a state of danger that may affect its existence as a country as at today. This is because – just like a house- if you get a faulty foundation that building is not likely to last. This is where we find ourselves. “As a vice president, I came to Lagos then to discuss why we should restructure this country so that we can survive and provide leadership for West Africa, Africa and the rest of the world. That lecture earned me a query from my boss then.

I can assure you that I will restructure Nigeria within six months of my administration,” he said. Present at the gathering includes former Senator Femi Okunronmu, Professor Akitoye, former Minister Adeseye Ogunlewe amongst others. 

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/2019-only-atiku-can-restructure-nigeria-afenifere/

NORTHERNERS SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF RESTRUCTURING.

RESTRUCTURING IS EVEN TO THEIR OWN ADVANTAGE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.

THE VAST LAND THEY HAVE UP NORTH SHOULD BE DEVELOPED FOR MECHANIZED AGRICULTURE TO FEED AGRO ALLIED INDUSTRIES FOR WHICH EMPLOYMENT WILL BE GENERATED.

They also have solid mineral all to their own advantage.

They just need to invest more in education of their people to develop all this opportunity.

Many northerners have been brainwashed by their far right political leaders that their future lies in the NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL and other opportunity down south.

This is wrong. The future of the north lies in its vast agricultural lands coupled with the zeal and determination of their people to work hard without using federal character to cut corners into government positions.

It is commendable that an enlightened man like Ex- Vice President Abubakar Atiku is telling his fellow northerners a fundamental truth that the north must embrace restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by Donspicey: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2018
Then Go Ahead And Vote 4 Him,,,i Sha Trust Pdp And Their Way Of Presenting Flag Bearers,,,.Nigeria Wil Be Great Again
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by SmartHomes(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2018
Okay
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by braine(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Afenifere are on their own on this one o.
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by Courage13(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Afenifere should stop taking side

Restructuring starts from the mind

It is a revolution that is to be pioneered by our collective efforts

It starts with the youth having a clear vision, dream, purpose and ambition for their country

It ends with living to ensure that this dream is established and this vision becomes a reality

Beyond our diverse tribes and ethnic differences comes our country

Nigeria (our country) is greater than our religion, region, tribes and culture

Not until our country comes first in our heart, we may never get it right as a nation

Nigeria despite being partly structured at the moment is already divided

We should with insight imagine what restructuring will then do to us

Not only will we be grossly divided

We will as well be forever isolated from one another

To some extent, restructuring is a gamble organized by the smarts to achieve their hidden agenda

With restructuring, Biafra will come sooner than expected

The Igbo's know all these and that's why the Northerners will never make it a possibility

Apt!
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by BossladyAfrica: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2018
These people... Their stupidity don begin dey cook beans again. Can't we get someone fresh What did this poor country achieve when this same man was VP? Why are we always too easily deceived like babies? What has he promised Afenifere behind closed doors this time??
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by ChykeBivins(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2018
I agree
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by ejimatic: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2018
Our son. Obasanjo did not restructure Nigeria when he was the president for eight years. Did he even listen to you then? You should be ashamed of yourselves for reposing confidence in his vice who wasted our money in office with him. Foolish elders in Yoruba land .
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by tonex360: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2018
Atiku is far better than anyone of these people including the vegetable himself, I just hope Nigerians chooses a better human being to bring this country out of the mess she is right now and make life better for every one citizen and move this country forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by GoodGovernance: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2018
Restructure Nigeria in 6 months shocked

Fraud!

You you will sack all the national assembly members that do not support your agenda within 6 months grin

Fact:

Only fools will believe that a president can restructure Nigeria in this current dispensation,without the national assembly
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by jamace(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Atiku should enumerate his restructuring programme for Nigerians to judge.

Talking about restructuring without citizens knowing the content is vague. After all, APC promised to restructure Nigeria, but we are yet to see anything like restructuring.
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by Sakaslim(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Afenifere should stop taking side

Restructuring starts from the mind

It is a revolution that is to be pioneered by our collective efforts

It starts with the youth having a clear vision, dream, purpose and ambition for their country

It ends with living to ensure that this dream is established and this vision becomes a reality

Beyond our diverse tribes and ethnic differences comes our country

Nigeria (our country) is greater than our religion, region, tribes and culture

Not until our country comes first in our heart, we may never get it right as a nation

Nigeria despite being partly structured at the moment is already divided

We should with insight imagine what restructuring will then do to us

Not only will we be grossly divided

We will as well be forever isolated from one another

To some extent, restructuring is a gamble organized by the smarts to achieve their hidden agenda

With restructuring, Biafra will come sooner than expected

The Igbo's know all these and that's why the Northerners will never make it a possibility

As much as I find this interesting. I want to disagree with you. What you have stated here is purely your own opinion. Restructuring simply means to decentralize power from the dictates of the Federal government. States and local government are always running to Abuja at the end of the month to share allocation, when will this stop. Restructuring will help each State to manage it's own resources. Those that do not have any will look inwards and think of a way. There will be accountability because if Anambra for instance is doing well and Delta her neighbor is struggling the people will ask questions. Forget the whole religion and ethnic ideology. Let's copy a cue from the USA. States like carlifornia don't depend on the federal government, in fact they give pay the federal government

2 Likes

Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by donnie(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
So when next you hear Afenifere, Ohaneze, CAN abusing Buhari, pay them no heed..there are all affiliates of the Evil Party called PDP.

I please shut up! angry

And what do you and you murderous lot in APC have to offer if not hunger, and deaths?

Restructue this country if your serious about development.

Mtcheeeew

Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by klimkid: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Only Atiku can destroy Nigeria.
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by oruma19: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2018
Nigerians are hypocrites. We make noise about restructuring everytime but this man has been saying he will do it yet we look away from him. As far as I'm concerned, Still Avubakar is the only credible person for 2019 polls. He alone has the experience and wherewithal to do what is right. Restructure Nigeria now or there will be no country by 2023
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by banty: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Na only 1vote dem get!
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by RevenGeMission: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2018
You gorrit right

It's all about the money

It's also very important to state that Afenifere does not represent Yoruba Interest of Yoruba people , it's a group of old cargos trying to make money

blazer2018:
All these jokers parading themselves as Afenifere chieftains... those who does not even command d respect of Yoruba voters on their streets ...these ones are hungry people looking for what to eat... they support d one with d money bag- GEj comes to mind in 2015... grin

And since Alh Atiku owns a large war chest, he's bae...I don't blame them, after all, na stolen money.

1 Like

Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by yewawa: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2018
So it is only atiku now abi? ~~~i tire for this our daddies o
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by michoim(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Afenifere is a useless organization. Among all people is this Atiku, notable for corruption that they are supporting.
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by malakaimoscondo: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2018
MrMystrO:
Nigerians as usual are always easy to deceive. Atiku is a Fraud, Nothing more, Nothing Less.

bring on your man that is not fraud if u have any.a man insist that nigeria problem is not restructuring and that he will never consider to restructure nigeria because their is no perfect model in administering a complex human society like nigeria,he forge ahead to say that is was agitation for a perfect model that arrive us at this unitary ferderal arrangement while the other guys is an staunch proponent of a restructured nigeria.who do youu believe and who do you give benefit of doubt?
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by yusufyusuf1: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2018
bunch of thief I guess they have collected money
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by Elliot2(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2018
buhari till 2023. fraud atiku,flatheaders n afenifere should go n sit down.
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by lakesider(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Pdp branch... No correct business man. No correct youruba man for afenifere

Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by beegodson: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2018
I believe Atiku's skills on Restructuring is a core course on Corruption structuring no doubt about that, he will only deceive people and make them vote him and then when he is voted in *boom* Corruption becomes the order of the day. Nigerians begin to suffer.. Nigerians should not be deceived by all these; we have been led by the OBJ/Atiku in the past and they had ample time to do all restructuring..but they didn't!
Atiku had his chance to proof himself and he did not... Enough is Enough!
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by olajizz01(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
kolaish:
I still do not understand why some political groups don't know their bearings and cannot differentiate between left and right. The true fact is 'No northerner can restructure Nigeria especially when they know that they are at the receiving end'. They are only using it as a cheap political points to gain your support. The moment you give them the vote, they will give you a fake version of true restructuring. When the same Atiku was VP, why did he not advocate for restructuring. Nigerians, hold on tightly to your PVC card.
You can say the bold words again and again and again,Only the gullible one can be deceived.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Borrowing: ‘Trouble’ Imminent, Says Budget Office / NLC Issues 12 Midnight Ultimatum To FG To Release Ajaero / APGA ‘elects’ Guber Candidate Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.