Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere (8417 Views)

Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians / How Atiku Can Win 2019 Presidential Election — Witches / Only Atiku Can Restructure And Improve Nigeria's Economy - Nwodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by murmee: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
ednut1:
Nonsense. The senate and house of reps that would pass the law nko. Restructuring doesnt favour te majority ie north. So keep dreaming
Atiku knows all the obstacles to restructuring but he desperately needs to tell the South West what they desperately need to hear!
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by blacknp(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
murmee:
Atiku knows all the obstacles to restructuring but he desperately needs to tell the South West what they desperately need to hear!

There is nothing like restructuring and what is there to restructure?,it is just a rhetoric cliche politicians use to deceive Lazy minded & ignorant people not willing to seek the truth by themselves,anything to do with the framework of Nigeria is well spelt out in our Constitution which is Supreme, and in accordance with the provisions of section 9 (2) of the said Constitution must be approved by two third of the National Assembly and two third of all state houses of Assembly at least (24 States) before consent from the President.

So we are waiting for the National Assembly to initiate the bill for restructuring,it has nothing to do with the President,stop been deceived by these bullshit talk of restructuring.
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by ebenholer(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
So we should now accept their absolved view about atiku...Who did they think they are self? God's mouthpiece or what. Their members should vote for atiku and wait to see him becoming president
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by Sholypop: 12:08am On Sep 04, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Afenifere should stop taking side

Restructuring starts from the mind

It is a revolution that is to be pioneered by our collective efforts

It starts with the youth having a clear vision, dream, purpose and ambition for their country

It ends with living to ensure that this dream is established and this vision becomes a reality

Beyond our diverse tribes and ethnic differences comes our country

Nigeria (our country) is greater than our religion, region, tribes and culture

Not until our country comes first in our heart, we may never get it right as a nation

Nigeria despite being partly structured at the moment is already divided

We should with insight imagine what restructuring will then do to us

Not only will we be grossly divided

We will as well be forever isolated from one another

To some extent, restructuring is a gamble organized by the smarts to achieve their hidden agenda

With restructuring, Biafra will come sooner than expected

The Igbo's know all these and that's why the Northerners will never make it a possibility
. Over 3 years I have been on Nairaland without comment but now I did. I don't want to say you are Mad. What part of your brain or mind do you say needs restructuring? This country is the only thing that needs restructuring. The founding structure and what we agreed to as Nigerians was destroyed by the 1966 coup. And further illegally destroyed by the 1966 Decree. Successive governments have continue to build on this illegality till this moment. Please stop spilling trash if you do not know your History. I as a person I do know my History. Each region must take back the control of their Economy, police, law. Etc. I am Yoruba. And the Yorubas do not subscribe to this current illegal structure of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by Shugavee(f): 12:26am On Sep 04, 2018
Sholypop:
. Over 3 years I have been on Nairaland without comment but now I did. I don't want to say you are Mad. What part of your brain or mind do you say needs restructuring? This country is the only thing that needs restructuring. The founding structure and what we agreed to as Nigerians was destroyed by the 1966 coup. And further illegally destroyed by the 1966 Decree. Successive governments have continue to build on this illegality till this moment. Please stop spilling trash if you do not know your History. I as a person I do know my History. Each region must take back the control of their Economy, police, law. Etc. I am Yoruba. And the Yorubas do not subscribe to this current illegal structure of Nigeria.
thank you
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by casualobserver1: 2:49am On Sep 04, 2018
wink2015:

NORTHERNERS SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF RESTRUCTURING.

RESTRUCTURING IS EVEN TO THEIR OWN ADVANTAGE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA.

THE VAST LAND THEY HAVE UP NORTH SHOULD BE DEVELOPED FOR MECHANIZED AGRICULTURE TO FEED AGRO ALLIED INDUSTRIES FOR WHICH EMPLOYMENT WILL BE GENERATED.

They also have solid mineral all to their own advantage.

It is commendable that an enlightened man like Ex- Vice President Abubakar Atiku is telling his fellow northerners a fundamental truth that the north must embrace restructuring.

You are not getting it oga. The elite that tile the north are the ones that really need the money from oil. The poor masses there are not seeing the money anyway so they don't need it.

The elites will never agree to restructuring until oil.has finished or they are forced to restructure maybe if US should force them.

The elites need that monthly sharing of money and they will never agree to let it end due to restructuring. Even if they can make more money by spending on agric they won't agree. Any money that has to be invested is money they cannot pack for now. That is why they don't invest in anything over there.

They need to pack the money for now.
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by wowcatty: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Obasanjo wasn't Yoruba's pick but fulani and igbo's candidate, he's a bastardd not an Ojulowo omo Yoruba.
Mklancee:

and it was a Yoruba man who ruled for 8 of those 16years

1 Like

Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by gracedarwin08: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
The afenifere has collected money from Atiku and now they want us to beleive all their saying Go tell that trash to lawma

NgeneUkwenu:
Pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, has reiterated its resolve to support the candidacy of former vice president and frontline presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar, come 2019, saying no greater champion of restructuring from the North than Atiku.

The group made its position known on Sunday when it hosted Atiku in Lagos.

Speaking at the event, a leader of the group and prodemocracy veteran, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, stated that the group has taken time to think through all the aspirants and looking at the dossier of Atiku, that there is a general consensus that his desire for restructuring is genuine. “You (Atiku) have been writing about restructuring over a decade ago. You gave me your commitment to restructure Nigeria within six months in one of our meetings several years ago. “When people talk about good governance and promise good road, agricultural development and all that, we just laugh.

There must be a country first before any development. Nigeria can not have peace and stability without restructuring. “We know that there is no greater champion of restructuring from the North than Atiku.

In his remark, Atiku Abubakar stated that his commitment to restructuring is absolute and this position has once gotten him a query when he was vice president. “In all my political career, I have not seen Nigeria in a state of danger that may affect its existence as a country as at today. This is because – just like a house- if you get a faulty foundation that building is not likely to last. This is where we find ourselves. “As a vice president, I came to Lagos then to discuss why we should restructure this country so that we can survive and provide leadership for West Africa, Africa and the rest of the world. That lecture earned me a query from my boss then.

I can assure you that I will restructure Nigeria within six months of my administration,” he said. Present at the gathering includes former Senator Femi Okunronmu, Professor Akitoye, former Minister Adeseye Ogunlewe amongst others. 

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/2019-only-atiku-can-restructure-nigeria-afenifere/

Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by budaatum: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
wowcatty:
Afenifere is a dead Yoruba group, not pan Yoruba group, its members don't represent Yoruba interest but their pockets. In fact, it's an anti Yoruba group

Afenifebi have renewed their subservience by 8 more years. 4 years is just too close for them to be ready to be in power. After all, for the past 60 years others have been ruling, the Afenifebi couldn't learn a thing, they still need fulani to rule them for another 10 years to know their way around power. Who still believes that, "ti Yoruba ba ri owo to to owo a gbe omo e sile" When they now give up the present and future of their children for nothing? Pdp got nothing for Yorubaland during the 16 years rule but worked against the SW. [s]I wish the Yoruba bastardds who will vote them more sufferings as they deserve it.[/s]
It's shameful of them actually. And yes, they don't represent Yorubas!

1 Like

Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by budaatum: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
ednut1:
Nonsense. The senate and house of reps that would pass the law nko. Restructuring doesnt favour te majority ie north. So keep dreaming
I wonder o. Atiku talking as if he can do this all by himself!
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by budaatum: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Benekruku:
grin

Afenifere should collect their own share of Atiku's loot and STFU
I truly believe that's exactly what they have done here.
Re: Only Atiku Can Restructure Nigeria- Afenifere by wowcatty: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
These Afenifere agbaya agba oshi hate Yorubaland so much that they are willing to scuttle the sure shot we have in just 4 years after Buhari under Apc to get our own in power. While fulani are doing everything to make sure their own are the presidential candidates in both parties. I can't for the life of me understand why the youths can't walk in on one of their useless meetings and strangle them with their agbada one by one. I don't care about Buhari or any party but where my interest is best served.
budaatum:

It's shameful of them actually. And yes, they don't represent Yorubas!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19:Kano Directs Civil Servants To Stay At Home.Bans Viewing, Event Centres / How Many Nl Witnessed The Civil War (1967 - 1970)? / President Buhari Visited By Rice Processors Association Of Nigeria's Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.