Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman (3688 Views)

Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi / A Candidate won't Be Declared Winner If He Doesn't Get 25% In FCT : INEC / You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
If what I heard from the mouth of Atiku's campaign spokesman tonight on Channel Television (Politics Today), is anything to go by, then there is a real danger ahead of the PDP primaries.

Here is the excerpt of the transcript.

Segun: How will you rate the chances of your boss in the coming PDP primaries..bearing in mind of what we are hearing from sources....

Atiku Spokesman: (Cuts in) you can't be hearing anything....you are not a member of the PDP, ....so...so..you cant speculate...

Segun: But I am a journalist...we get our information......

Atiku Spokesman: I said you are not a member of PDP...so leave it...

Then towards the end of the section.

Segun: I ask again what would Atiku do if he doesn't get the ticket.

Atiku Spokesman: He will get it, we can't even contemplate it...no no....Nigerians will not take it...the masses behind Atiku will not take.....eh..it can't happen.

Segun: What if....

Atiku Spokesman: Then everything will scatter...it is now or never... grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by Baawaa(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
He said more than this in 2011 grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
Baawaa:
He said more than this in 2011 grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

If what the Spokesman said tonight is anything to go by, then Atiku is too desperate this time around.

I will advise the PDP to hand him the ticket and avoid the trouble.. grin grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by Butterflyleo: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

If what the Spokesman said is anything to by, then is too desperate this time around.

Seconded grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by Chikpat(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
I wish Atiku good luck but can he really beat Buhari

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Chikpat:
I wish Atiku good luck but can he really beat Buhari

I think his campaign team is already sensing defeat in the PDP primaries, as it is becoming a two horse race between Saraki and Tambuwal..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by Shukuakukobambi: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
I heard it too. I thought I didn't hear well. I've said it that wahala dey cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
I heard it too. I thought I didn't hear well. I've said it that wahala dey cheesy

Thank God, you confirmed...Even the anchor could not hold his laugh..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:05am On Sep 03, 2018
Modath Corrinthians GavelSlam deomelo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by tuniski: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I think his campaign team is already sensing defeat in the PDP primaries, as it is becoming a two horse race between Saraki and Tambuwal..
Delusion!

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2018
tuniski:

Delusion!

Atiku chances of getting the ticket is very slim.

The odds are heavily stacked against him, trust me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by Shukuakukobambi: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Thank God, you confirmed...Even the anchor could not hold his laugh..

I was amused because I saw it as banter, even Segun Sowunmi the spokesperson laughed afterwards but I remember how serious Atiku took it in 2007 and since he knows this is his last chance, he would not smile about it this year particularly when it's obvious he's the most serious of all of them with the most solid structure too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by tuniski: 12:14am On Sep 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Atiku chances of getting the ticket is very slim.

The odds are heavily stacked against him, trust me.
He is a front runner and the one that scares buhari's camp the most.

PDP won't impose candidate . On a free and fair contest, Atiku will win.
Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by AsuquoPeter(m): 12:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Atiku won't get the PDP ticket, what about Saraki, Tambuwal, Makarafi?

2 Likes

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by AsuquoPeter(m): 12:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Atiku won't get the PDP ticket, what about Saraki, Tambuwal, Makarafi? [color=#000099][/color]
Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2018
tuniski:

He is a front runner and the one that scares buhari's camp the most.

PDP won't impose candidate . On a free and fair contest, Atiku will win.

If you had read the political barometer within the PDP well, you would have noticed his chances are getting slimmer by the day.

Wike has made his choice. Expect a lot of political horse trading in the coming days...It happened in the PDP Congress where Secondus was elected and it is bound to happen again in the coming primaries. Remember there is no morality in politics.

Anyway I pity Atiku sha!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by ashacot: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2018
He may PUNCH Secondus and Wike Face if he doesn't win the ticket. So far IPOB are spoilt for choice on which HAUSA FULANI will be their president

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I was amused because I saw it as banter, even Segun Sowunmi the spokesperson laughed afterwards but I remember how serious Atiku took it in 2007 and since he knows this is his last chance, he would not smile about it this year particularly when it's obvious he's the most serious of all of them with the most solid structure too

You are right! Moreover he was the one who gave the once comatose PDP the needed lifeline when he defected, and now they want to stab him brutally...he won't take lightly with Wike grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2018
When these useless people decide to scatter everything, na the poor masses dey suffer.

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by Firefire(m): 12:27am On Sep 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:32am On Sep 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

If what the Spokesman said tonight is anything to go by, then Atiku is too desperate this time around.

NgeneUkwenu, listen to what Atiku is telling you:

you can't be hearing anything....you are not a member of the PDP, ....so...so..you cant speculate...

2 Likes

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by blazer2018: 12:35am On Sep 03, 2018
Yam pepper scatter scatter...grin

Na from play we dey see truth...Let's wait and see d impending implosion of d self-proclaimed biggest political party in Africa.

Na Atiku own be this ooo...Kwankwaso own dey do press up for gym- it was not a mistake that some of his posters in circulation do not have d PDP logo on them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by tuniski: 12:37am On Sep 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

If you had read the political barometer within the PDP well, you would have noticed his chances are getting slimmer by the day.

Wike has made his choice. Expect a lot of political horse trading in the coming days...It happened in the PDP Congress where Secondus was elected and it is bound to happen again in the coming primaries. Remember there is no morality in politics.

Anyway I pity Atiku sha!
just watch and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by OAM4J: 2:40am On Sep 03, 2018
I think PDP's presidential primary will be more interesting than the actual presidential election...

Many questions to be answered

- Who is more desperate and determined between Atiku and Saraki

- Who has more money to spend/waste?

- Will PDP reward loyalty, will candidates like Dankwambo, Markafi, Lamido and their likes who have been in PDP all the while get anything?

- How many candidates will decamp to another party or retire after the primary?

I really wanna see how PDP will handle the big losers, especially those who defected to PDP because they believe they can get PDP's presidential ticket....

PDP camp is really going to be interesting in days and weeks to come...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by Blankstare(m): 2:51am On Sep 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Saraki Koor turaki ni... Wonders why you lots do overate that betrayal of a guy.

3 Likes

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:19am On Sep 03, 2018
Hahahahaha grin wink cheesy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:21am On Sep 03, 2018
It is well....

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by Benekruku(m): 5:13am On Sep 03, 2018
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by shox: 5:33am On Sep 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Abi nw
APC is the real deal
Victory is ours

Cc vos1

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by naijacentric(m): 5:39am On Sep 03, 2018
I heard he might be one of the sponsors of boko

1 Like

Re: If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman by cvibe2: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Someone that built one of the most expensive University strictly for d rich, that came crying for the masses....who is fooling who pls?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Stripped Herself unclad In A Bid To See The President (pic) / Okorocha Is Free To Leave APC - Oshiomole / BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.