Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) (50914 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2018
grin grin probably the girl was once a slaymama in her first life wink...
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by wakaawaka(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2018
Well he insulted your handle.. lol u forget say we dey online?? Which person lolololololol
Bluezy13:

How does this make sense to you:

"Cute, if someone is not trying to me mischievous!"

I quoted you, for you to correct yourself by editing the "me" to "be" instead.

Not for you to insult my person.
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by itubaba001: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2018
Lazy Nigeria youth . U get time snap pikin and put am on nairaland
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2018
wakaawaka:
Well he insulted your handle.. lol u forget say we dey online?? Which person lolololololol

Hehehe...

My handle is my person cheesy
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by 007inc: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70851672:
Cute, if someone is not trying to be mischievous!
Mugu
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Teeklef(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70851672:
Cute, if someone is not trying to be mischievous!
Hahahahahah!!!! I almost fall from bench.
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by clemz85(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Earth bounds and earth attracted souls

Keeps reincarnating

Welcome back our gone-before slay Queen
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin

Heyyyy....

How are you. Dis one you dey on and off like nepa
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Truth b say na she go use own her shave d eyebrow then draw anoda one with biro..
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

Heyyyy....

How are you.
Dis one you dey on and off like nepa
I be dey too busy last week week. I dey on now
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
I be dey too busy last week week. I dey on now

I was tempted to call you sha.

You till dey PH ??
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

I was tempted to call you sha.

You till dey PH ??
I be Port Harcourt (girl) woman. You for call na. I dey wait for your call
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
I be Port Harcourt (girl) woman. You for call na. I dey wait for your call

I go call, when you go busy again cheesy

How family??
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

I go call, when you go busy again cheesy

How family??
Fine dear, though I never call my son for sometime now. How you dey?
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Fine dear, though I never call my son for sometime now. How you dey?

I dey ok now wey I don see you cheesy

I been think say you dey stay with your son
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by EmirAbj: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
This one na OLOSHO from heaven
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bluezy13:

I dey ok now wey I don see you cheesy

I been think say you dey stay with your son
My son dey Lagos, him no dey with us
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
My son dey Lagos, him no dey with us

Ohk...

Later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love / “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.