Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) (50939 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2018
See as her face mature.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70851941:

Is that your contribution to this thread Aproko kid with ears like an hyena?!

Lol, you go check em picture sharp sharp like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2018
be like the mama dey draw eye brow and eye shallow well well... see the result nw..lol

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2018
ok o. Lovely though
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2018
razy75:
hope we aren't roasting and grilling corpses this morning
Lolzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by OfficialSam(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70852112:

Hahaha, na today?!
Keep login out from one account to the other Bluezy.
What a fake kid! wink
This is good for an early morning laughter!
Kids everywhere!
Hehehe cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy grin

Guy I hope say this your Barbecue no be Igbo you dey sell join? grin Me sef don tire for you. cry

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by dermmy(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70851672:
Cute, if someone is not trying to be mischievous!

Are u a bot? Coz u are always on every topic. Ayam not understanding o

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2018
the mother is good on marykay and heavy foundation
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by nowpresence(f): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2018
just like cece that was born with artificial lashes

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2018
The hands holding the cute baby tho....which kain old-Jezebelic-fingers be these ones na??

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Exponental(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2018
Hope she won't be very hairy.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by shox(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2018
I stand With the BBQ guy
I think someone is trying to be mischievous
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70852052:

The number rule in life for younger men and women is NEVER to argue with SWINES, cos they enjoy it and you get dirty.....especially on a Monday morning!
[/b]So we will let it slide this now[b]...

[/b]Guy no offence, You be Legion undecided?
You dey always refer to yourself as WE,[b]

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2018
OfficialSam:

Guy u. cry
Who's the guy?!
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by gidjah(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2018
Too much make up from the mother na! That's the cause.And that WO!an hands holding that new born baby though !! Looks like iya orisa s finger, abeg make una collect that pikin from her hands biko !

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2018
Aww! Beautiful baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Sholaco: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Ok seen....my own baby came with eyelashes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by FTjnr(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70852029:

That is what you should have commented earlier , and not the rubbish you typed at first.
(Change 'm' to 'b') simple!!....that is suffice, instead of (Why were you in a hurry to comment sad)

YOU get what you ask for Blue.
As e dey HOT!

but i heard your shawarma and barbecue are served cold and sour.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by jaywhoco(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2018
na slay queen born am. see their fingers

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by adecz: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2018
kiss
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Sholaco: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2018
Seen, my baby came to d world with eyelashes [img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by boyjo: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70851941:

Hahaha see as I rush go check im picture grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Liftme(f): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2018
My daughter has better cute ,and fuller eyebrows . D exact way I contour my eyebrows when I was carrying her...
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Liftme:
My daughter has better cute ,and fuller eyebrows . D exact way I contour my eyebrows when I was carrying her...
What a cute and lovely baby girl.
God bless her for you now and always sis!
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by samblessed: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Back 2 School rush begins....

Enough of the stress. You can actually do your children school shopping from your relaxation point in your home.
Browse thru thousands of the best quality stocks you can ever get at a very affordable price that's unbeatable in any local market.
**Over 500,000 School items such as; School bags, textbooks of all types, subjects and classes, lunch box and water bottles, School shoes, Writing tools, Laptop and Tablets etc

Category: From Nursery to University class.
Visit our online store:
https:///2PVLLf0

For assistance:
Call/Whatsapp/Sms:
+2348137627210
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by JezCalMeJay(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70851941:

blood of methusalah grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by Liftme(f): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70857404:

What a cute and lovely baby girl.
God bless her for you now and always sis!

Amen, thanks a bunch kiss

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Liftme:

YOU ARE always welcome. cheesy
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2018
To Err is HuMan Bro... It miqht be a Typoqraphical Error Due To Typinq Speed to qet the Reward Of "FIRST TO COMMENT" On Nairaland. Yhu think say E Easy?? (why you dy rush to comment?) ...... See as yhu resemble The Next Snake Story LALA will Take to Front Paqe SOoN.
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Liftme:

she don take style dy Fall In LOve... Next Year Na Pre Weddinq Photos we qo Beqin see Of Two NairaLanders.
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2018
grin wink cheesy grin grin wink wink grin grin grin grin grin[quote author= post=70851941] Is that your contribution to this thread Aproko kid with ears like an
Re: Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2018
This one na slay baby (slay mama) from womb oo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World / Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.