Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters (29017 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Olukoya Files Fresh N2bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by bobolistica(m): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Because the church has been silent since,they think any Jack and Tom can pop up,insult the church and get away with it...
MFM will win the case because Akwa Ibom state is a core Christian state
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Ugosample(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2018
backnbeta:
All these people fighting the Church of God, including g daddy freeze, dare not do one tenth of this rubbish with alfas and mosques... They know the repercussion. They can only try Christians because they know we are too tolerant.

That said; DR Olukoya should just leave him to God, just like baba Adeboye and the Winners man.

What is this one saying? undecided

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by israelmao(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2018
MFM rarely blows hot but if it does it must be a serious matter.

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by anubabab: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2018
BafanaBafana:

I hope you know what you are saying. The way churches pray for their enemies to die does not in anyway show tolerance.
Someone's boss dies in the office, the person goes to testify and the whole church cheers!

Weere gidi ni Bobo yii. Actually u are right even bible condemns such testimony
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70852406:

See people that read the Bible upside down and adjust it to suit themselves.

He can u be reached 4 barbecue supply bro?

Abi u no dey sell Barbecue again ni?

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by anubabab: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Please Osewa and the Admin of this forum, make this page only accessible for xtians like u did for Muslims or else... it's unfair to allow Muslims and others to come and be saying rubbish anyhow here

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by baba2070: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Lagbaja01:
A pastor taking someone to court is not bablical..... if SR is publishing fake news about the church, the church prayer worrior should do their work as the bable says "prayer of the rigtheous works wonder."
sorry 4 u...
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by luckyogor(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2018
Who cares,make dem kill themselves.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2018
anubabab:
Please Osewa and the Admin of this forum, make this page only accessible for xtians like u did for Muslims or else... it's unfair to allow Muslims and others to come and be saying rubbish anyhow here

If u talk 4rm Now till Yesterday, they won't .....

Na their way...

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by AngelicBeing: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2018
sykeng:
But they said we shouldn't judge any man on earth that vengeance is for God or is it only applicable when pointing out ills of modern day pastors/imams or self acclaimed righteous ones? MFM should allow the Will of God to be done.
Hian, will of God ke, sowore deserves to be flogged with koboko laden with chilly pepper tongue

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by mvem(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2018
ojotask:

You better read ur Bible well
so you that read the Bible well, convince him otherwise...
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by BluntBoy(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
That Sahara Reporters should take it easy ... i see no reason why they should think they are doing well by POKE-NOSING !!

Nawa for una o.

If journalists don't poke nose, who will?

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by BluntBoy(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
One thing I have noticed is that those who sue Sahara Reporters usually have something to hide. They are shady and do not like their secrets being leaked. However, in all instances, the suits end up being futile.

These people have sued SR in the past:
Obanikoro the serial loser
Saraki the generational thief
Emeka Ugwuonye the disgraced lawyer

Now that MFM has decided to join these characters in fighting SR, let's welcome MFM to the Saraki and Obanikoro association.

You forgot their regular customer, Dino Melaye.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Eponyeeboz: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

You forgot their regular customer, Dino Melaye.

I was referring to human beings not a primate like Dino climbing trees like a monkey on steroids.

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by BluntBoy(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2018
anubabab:

Must you have something simply because the Muslims have it?

I don't know why many of you continue to demand a page for Christians.

I don't like the idea of Muslims having their own page because it makes it look like a cult to me. I don't know why many of you Christians are blinded and can't see that if a page is created for Christians, it would reduce Christianity on Nairaland to a mere cult. That means you will be forcing people to make an unnecessary claim to love Jesus before they can comment on Christian threads. Christians don't force people to make oaths.

I comment on Muslim threads and the oath means nothing to me. I did not proclaim it with my mouth.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by BluntBoy(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

I was referring to human beings not a primate like Dino climbing trees like a monkey on steroids.

grin cheesy
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2018
sykeng:
But they said we shouldn't judge any man on earth that vengeance is for God or is it only applicable when pointing out ills of modern day pastors/imams or self acclaimed righteous ones? MFM should allow the Will of God to be done.

SOUND IT MAN......SOUND IT HIGHER

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Lokoyen(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70852406:

See people that read the Bible upside down and adjust it to suit themselves.

You’re wasting ur time replying those f00ls. If it’s about daddy freeze condemning men of God, Dey won’t say leave Judgement for God.

They will immediately start justifying Daddy freeze condemnation. But when pastor sue for libel u see them sprew thrash.

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2018
Lagbaja01:
A pastor taking someone to court is not bablical..... if SR is publishing fake news about the church, the church prayer worrior should do their work as the bable says "prayer of the rigtheous works wonder."

Chai this one sweet too.... grin grin
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Lokoyen:

You’re wasting ur time replying those f00ls. If it’s about daddy freeze condemning men of God Dey won’t say leave Daddy freeze should leave Judgement for God.
YOU ARE RIGHT bro.
They are just so pathetic.

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Someone publishes unfavourable news about MFM members
MFM Pastor: Call down fire from heaven and pray with holy anger.

Someone publishes unfavourable news about MFM pastor
MFM Pastor: Sue him for 10 billion

Hahahaha

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by marttol: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2018
sykeng:
get out... I'm sure you didn't read the article
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Teacher1776(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
well I guess that's what's journalism is all about !
No sir. Journalism is not All about pokenosing. It is just a tiny fraction of it. What Sahara Reporters do most times is sensationalism. which is contrary to the ethics of journalism.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by MamaKs: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Please someone should remind him of the number of times Jesus said we should forgive. :o10 billion naira for few post lipsrsealed. Odikwa egwu
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Theology: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2018
It is a pity that most people never knew why they were here on earth!Most people are missing on their destinies and i am so very much sorry for them.
I have no time to waste at all but before i leave let me tell you that just like your country, Nigeria, SOME IN THIS FORUM ARE PROGRESSING IN ERROR!
All i just want us to know is that WHATEVER A MAN SOW HE SHALL REAP!
In the name of Press or making information available to the public, if all what some people know is to barter others image, smear their names and figures and use them climb higher or further their own ends!It won't go long before their own fall too will appear and am so sorry because great shall be their fall.
Wait, assuming the Church eventually pray them to die and they die, what will be your cry in this forum? MFM Church has killed Sowore and his reporters! Is that not what so many church haters here be posting all about, in fact the insult would be more than these!
I suggest we keep mum over issues beyond our human capacity. We can't fight God and win neither can we help God. God will do what He will do.
I believe one thing, it is all a matter of time, for time will tell. Let's give it time.
Though religion may be a sham as some do claim, religion holds vital key for every human sustenance here on the planet earth.
You have not been queried before by witches barely exactly 12 a.m and you wake up only to recognize some of them later in life. Tell me where will you run to if something like that happen to you?
People who lived with experience won't talk the way and manner some of us are talking here.
It is a pity that many are laying bad and evil foundations for themselves and their subsequent generations by virtue of their flimsy nonchalant speeches or statements.
How many of us can boast of the future? Nobody knows tomorrow so refrain from God. The Bible even says we should desist from abusing the Devil. Read Peter's epistle.
All Sowore would pile up from his consistent libels did he know who will spend them and on what they would be spent in future?
I am a biblical scholar, i won't say more than that. Many of us are fond of commenting on half information, improperly baked on that issue we just go ahead, picked our tablets and phones and began typing.
There is need to study the background of 1 Corinthians 6 properly before making any sort of lamentations as it is being done these days.
MFM is in no hurry of going to court for over the years he had been asked to desist from his libelous acts against the Church which am sure he gave no heed. Read Proverbs 25:8.
Fellow Nigerians let's be careful for whatever measure we meted out shall be meted to us back.

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by IMASTEX: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2018
sykeng:
Lol. . .Not when someone's sources of income are at risk.

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Moshud1979: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2018
Fake news
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by profmallor: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2018
MFM extended the hand of friendship, but he has asked them to their worse, so this is good. Sowore is the sort that becomes dictators and won't tolerate any other view but theirs when in power. He may sound like the voice of the masses, but when allowed his shackles would be bigger than Bubus own. A lot of these bloggers and online media outlets would do anything in the name of generating traffic including spreading lies that hurt

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Realhommie(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2018
holyfather:
I'm so in support of this suit.
Rubbish !
And what did the suit state please?

That SR publishes offending stories about him and his church... What offending stories? Are you in the know? Can you please give us a hint?

#Sentiments..
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Babysho(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2018
seunmsg:
No be today dem don dey threaten Sahara reporters with court action. Obanikoro even went as far as instituting a court case against the platform in New York without any outcome. This one by MFM will also come and go and Sahara reporters will remain as strong as ever. The media cannot be gagged.

This case also put a lie to the popular believe that we are better off by leaving everything to God when we are wronged by another person. If the GO of a very big church doesn't believe that God can battle sahara reporters on behalf of his church, it is better we all seek legal help when our rights are breached or when cheated. The court of law is the only place where there is still a glimpse of hope that justice can be done and not an imaginary court of God where nothing gets done to right peoples wrong.

Well written. The people blindly defending the church are those who have submitted all their 1 year salary and gone broke and are now waiting for manner to fall from heaven. They don't want their source (church) of wonder/miracle to have any issue.
Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Realhommie(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2018
Carlmax:
What's was the "false" story reported by Sahara reporters.
Good question... I like people like you.

Some people have already jumped to the defence of the MOG, laying curses and condemning the acts of Sowore without knowledge of what transpired. Some have even gone further to discredit his person and rubbish his presidential ambition. While some others think it's an attack on the church, lol..

The way some people reason sha, completely devoid of logic, purely driven by emotions and powered by sentiments... It is well ooo

Re: Daniel Olukoya Files N10bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters by Nisnud10: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2018
naijacentric:
Lol dis is funny so dey cant pray about it abi and some yeye people will still be defending dis 419 pastors i use to like dis man till he brought sss looking men to unilag in 2014 with his die by fire prayer war strategy so he is afraid a man who talk so much about spirituality den who is his God bcus i know God is the number one security officer yet u have human security aides if u wage war against demons dey would come back for u wether physically or spiritually olukoya shame on u you dont practice what u preach!

Exactly bruh.

I could remember when he also came to my school (OAU) with heavily militarised men. I wrote about it on Facebook and I got the lashing of my life. Since then I knew 'men of God' is tantamount to 'God of men'.

Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together / Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire? / Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54