Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,401 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together (25349 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani And Gov El-rufai’s Son, Bashir, Trade Words / 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi / Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by Curry30: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, the reason why Muslim ladies are more decent than their Christian counterparts is the Islamic upbringing meted on Muslim girls. This young girl is well dressed and covered with the tenets of Islam while a visit to churches every Sundays will reveal the immorality in Christian women who wear seductive cloth to give pastors erection. No wonder prostitution is common among we Christians. I'm ashamed to be a Christian sometimes sad

Such Hippocracy!!!

Seen many Muslim girls who are chaste during the day, covered in hijab but at night they fvck indiscriminately.

There are decent Christians, there are decent Muslims. Judge the person, leave the religion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani And His Daughter Pictured Together by Cantonese: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
What are you waiting for? You can easily decamp so that your eyes will not make you continue in sin every sunday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Ahmad Babba Kaita Dumps APC For PDP / Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.