Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

How My Car Was Damage By A Bovas Security Today Named CSO - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How My Car Was Damage By A Bovas Security Today Named CSO (726 Views)

Breaking!!! BOVAS Supervisor Assults Staff in Ekiti / NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price / The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Car Was Damage By A Bovas Security Today Named CSO by Goldminceo(m): 6:08am On Sep 03, 2018
If God is a Nigerian

I will like to alert the ogbomoso community and Passerby of my experience today 2nd September, 2018 with one wild BOVAS petrol Nigeria Ltd staff at the Bovas branch opposite First Bank PLC Ogbomoso around 10:30am.

Like other petrol station provides avenue for every vehicle that need to turn for one reason or the other either they have petrol or not. I also entered the station since the gate is fully opened, but met the other one 25% closed, so I beckoned to the staff closer to please allow me pass and help to open it a little in order to go out without a scratch, but he was reluctant, then my daughter got down and opened the remaining part, we don't know that we have offended god, this staff known as CSO stood up furiously from his seat and on getting to the gate instead of him telling us to go back that their own station don't allow turning. What he did was surprising, he just banged the gate on the car half way out and damaged the car, passerby confessed that that is how he behaves, and thank God for those who were present and stood by the truth that such an animalistic behavior is uncalled for in a civilised world. The issue was settle by passerby begging that I should overlook it, but are we going to continue this I dont care attitude in this country? I wonder what would have happened if his victim was a motor cycle ridder.

My advice

Any private car owner who cannot withstand thuggery, should try as much as possible to avoid turning at Bovas petrol station takie, ogbomoso, because there is a CSO who doesn't care anything that happen even if heavy duty lorry brake fails in front of you and the station is the only escape root. He is a small god.

My worries

In Nigeria we complain about our leaders, that they don't care, they are this, they are that, but have we consider that the leadership you experience is a reflection of the followers mentality and character, in the grassroot we do a lot of wild things. I wonder a gateman or CSO with ego, self centeredness, who doesn't care about others safety or welfare and also not honest will surely display all these characters when he becomes a governor.

Thank God,. God is not a Nigerian

Re: How My Car Was Damage By A Bovas Security Today Named CSO by Nukilia: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2018
Nigeria is a nation filled with crazy people... #CrazyNation grin grin grin
Re: How My Car Was Damage By A Bovas Security Today Named CSO by backnbeta(f): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2018
My take on this:

You should have turned within the station, around the pumps and just go out the same way you came in since you noticed the other gate was not open.

Asking your daughter to open the gate wasn't a good idea; the gate was closed for a reason.

That said, CSO went too far and you should make an official report to a higher authority.
Re: How My Car Was Damage By A Bovas Security Today Named CSO by SenorFax(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2018
His mate is giving gala to the needy, the crook is banging filling station gate on cars because of uniform and gun. Some people sha. We have different calling in this world, some are called to irritate, some are called to be beaten, naija forces are called to always Annoy its citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Learn Software Development In Portharcourt / Live In Lagos / N8.7b Debt: GTB Resists Seal Of Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.