Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Juventus Midfielder, Matuidi Said About Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Juventus Midfielder, Matuidi Said About Cristiano Ronaldo (687 Views)

Pogba Trains With Juventus Uniform To Support Matuidi & Others With Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Matuidi, Kevin Durant, Three Brooklyn Nets players test positive / What Is Matuidi Saying To Ronaldo Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Juventus Midfielder, Matuidi Said About Cristiano Ronaldo by Lateef3(m): 6:13am On Sep 03, 2018
For the Juventus footballer, the Portuguese superstar is the best in the world and will soon show it in the Italian Lega Serie A
Cristiano Ronaldo moved on a €112 million transfer from Real Madrid to Juventus.

Read More >>> http://www.zoropost.com/2018/09/juventus-midfielder-matuidi-said-cristiano-ronaldo/

And after three matches, the Portuguese superstar has yet to score for his Italian Lega Serie A club.

But for teammate Blaise Matuidi, the best is yet to come.

“He’s the best player in the world, and it’s a lot of fun playing with him,” the France international told Telefoot as quoted by Sportskeeda.

“At work, he’s a monster. He arrives first and leaves last. He’s working, he’s working … I’ve never seen that and I understand better now why he’s won the Ballon d’Or five times.”

“Did he congratulate me? Of course. It was his first words when he saw me, in French,” he added.

“People’s eyes have changed. Many people congratulate us on a daily basis.”

“One evening, I was organizing a reception at home and one of the neighbors came to complain about the noise. However, when she saw me, she burst into tears. Only football can produce emotions like that,” Matuidi concluded.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Footballer’s Wife Goes Completely Unclad / Arsenal Announce Adidas Kit Deal Reportedly Worth £300m / Leicester Fans March In Honour Of Late Thai Owner - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.