Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Leicester Fans March In Honour Of Late Thai Owner - Photo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester Fans March In Honour Of Late Thai Owner - Photo (690 Views)

Rashidi Yekini: In Honour Of The Legendary Nigerian Striker / EPL: Chelsea Unveils Banner At Stamford Bridge In Honour Of Mikel Obi / Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leicester Fans March In Honour Of Late Thai Owner - Photo by GistersNG: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Leicester City fans marched in their thousands towards the King Power Stadium on Saturday, kicking off a series of emotional tributes to late owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha two weeks after he was killed in a helicopter crash.

Supporters braved the pouring rain as they made their way through the streets towards the ground for the first home match since the tragedy holding Leicester flags and wearing club shirts, some with “Vichai” on the back.

There was a subdued atmosphere but pockets of chanting, including “We love you Leicester, we do”, “I’m Leicester till I die” and simply “Vichai”.

Under Vichai’s ownership, Leicester produced one of the biggest upsets in English football history by winning the 2015/16 Premier League, having started the season as 5,000-1 outsiders for the title.

Saturday’s walk was called the 5,000-1 walk in recognition of that astonishing achievement.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/leicester-fans-march-honour-late-thai-owner-photo

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Leicester Fans March In Honour Of Late Thai Owner - Photo by GistersNG: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
sad
Re: Leicester Fans March In Honour Of Late Thai Owner - Photo by moneyadulttube: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
embarassed
Re: Leicester Fans March In Honour Of Late Thai Owner - Photo by bedspread: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
From what I hv watched and heard about About the Late Chairman, he was such a good man and a Giver...

That's Awesome!

But unfortunately I hv seen that with all the Buddhist stuff around He didn't have JESUS CHRIST!

So unfortunate!!!
Sooo Unfortunate!!!

With all the celebrations and all dt here on Earth, the Man is gone...

Death without JESUS CHRIST is not life at alk
Re: Leicester Fans March In Honour Of Late Thai Owner - Photo by AbujaBlue: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
More pics:

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Liverpool 3 Vs 1 Manchester United (premier League) Highlights & / Who Will Chelsea Replace Harzard With? / Liverpool Vs Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.