Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,381 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG (14116 Views)

Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria / Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by zicoraads: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Mynd44:

I hope you know he will be reaching his retirement age next year and normally, he will be be going on leave in a couple of months
Is that the topic of discourse?

Are we talking about his retirement or the plot to remove him?

2 Likes

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Realname: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2018
fiizznation:
The guy is an appointee of the president. He can be remove anytime by the person that appointed him. So what's the noise all about? People will just be spewing nonsense just because they want their opinions to count.

You need to check your mental.health

So all you got from what you read is this nonsense you wrote?

My goodness I can imagine how anyone who relies on you to make informed decisions will suffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2018
fiizznation:
The guy is an appointee of the president. He can be remove anytime by the person that appointed him. So what's the noise all about? People will just be spewing nonsense just because they want their opinions to count.
do you have a brain? if yes ,from today know that the brain is for thinking not for decoration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by fiizznation: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2018
Sharpshooota:

I didn't argue that with you

But he is not going anywhere until after the elections
You talk with so much confidence that one will be begin to think that you are the person that appointed him.

He can be sacked today and heaven won't fall. Didn't you see how Trump fired the former FBI director. And what happened? Media when haywire for some days and everything became normal again.

As long as you are an appointee, you should be expecting anything. Jonathan sacked Sanusi even though the sack/suspension was illegal, did heaven fall?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2018
Mynd44:

I hope you know he will be reaching his retirement age next year and normally, he will be be going on leave in a couple of months
hypocrite. quick to point out that he is near retirement age but see no problem with duara bringing back people from retirement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by SyndyB(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2018
Mynd44:

But Daura was called out of retirement to come and be the DG SSS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by JacksonOyibo: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2018
Mynd44:

Lawal Daura was brought back from retirement to head the DSS... so your point is?
smiley
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Mynd44:

Why Buratai's retirement age has passed and is overlooked because they said he's working hard abi. You see how stupid you people that support that lifeless thing think. Is really appalling.

1 Like

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2018
Politics is here again, Yinka Odumakin is back after a failed attempt at winning Yoruba support for GEJ / PDP in 2014 / 2015 .

Nobody can select the DG of DSS for PMB. He can even appoint a retired Military Intelligence Officer as the DG. Right from Shagari regime when it was Nigerian Security Organization through SSS to DSS, the Commander in Chief as the Chief Security Officer appoints his Security Chiefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Kingjames(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2018
“We also warn of the consequences of further alienating sections of the country by the administration particularly the Niger Delta where the Acting DG is from and the South West whose only representation on the management of DSS has now been reversed.

THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Eagle75: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2018
fiizznation:
So Osibanjo sacked Lawal Daura without getting a 'go ahead' from Buhari? The person that appointed him(Daura) ?

Seriously where are people like you coming from? Venus?

Thisn isn't normal!!!

You're missing it, he actually responded to you point below as per appointment of the new DSS boss.

You must be sick upstairs. So Osibanjo appointed him without consulting the president and getting an approval from him? And which government in this world doesn't have its own cabal? There is always a caucus of people in any government that are very influential in the presidency, and anybody can be part of that influential cabal, even Osibanjo. The DSS head can be fired today by the influential cabal if they want him fired. And you can't do anything about it but only curse on .

So with reference to the appointment of the Acting DSS head, you and I know he merged based on constitutional provisions as the next highest ranking officer. Kiss the truth!
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by shadyLP(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Sharpshooota:

My friend shut up
He was appointed by Osibanjo and the cabals are not happy with the way he relegated them...
The man is going no where.. Fvck those lifeless men

Don't mind those Zombies bro...
They are zombies..
They don't have life..
They walk out of destination..
Assholes!!! angry
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by agabusta: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2018
fiizznation:

To even add to what you said, the man is due for retirement before the end of the year.
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2018
Kingjames:
“We also warn of the consequences of further alienating sections of the country by the administration particularly the Niger Delta where the Acting DG is from and the South West whose only representation on the management of DSS has now been reversed.

THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
This nepotism started under GEJ but the appointments were mainly where money is looted. Obj complained about lopsided appointments in his letter. Pa Edwin Clark responded to Obj letter by giving a breakdown of appointments which further exposed the lopsided appointments. The only difference is that while PMB's nepotism is concentrated on security, GEJ's nepotism was on strategic appointments where money can be siphoned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by agabusta: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2018
Sharpshooota:

My friend shut up
He was appointed by Osibanjo and the cabals are not happy with the way he relegated them...
The man is going no where.. Fvck those lifeless men

You are talking like an illiterate. The presidency is an institution. Osinbajo was only able to appoint him because he exercised the powers of the president.

The president can remove him without any qualms. He can even be verbally removed.

The man is due for retirement before the end of the year, so nature will take it's course.
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by yinnyme(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2018
dre11:

https://independent.ng/southern-northern-leaders-warn-against-removal-of-seiyefa-dss-dg/

What are these people saying, it's the prerogatives of the President to appoint an Acting DG. DSS is a detachment of the Presidency. For even warning the Presidency from removing him is a good reason to remove him. They should not spoil the hard earned named of Seiyefa with their sycophantic statements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by agabusta: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2018
Realname:

You need to check your mental.health

So all you got from what you read is this nonsense you wrote?

My goodness I can imagine how anyone who relies on you to make informed decisions will suffer

What is incorrect in what he said? So many educated illiterates around.
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Realname: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2018
agabusta:

What is incorrect in what he said? So many educated illiterates around.

Shut up and get away I wasn't speaking to you
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by agabusta: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Realname:

Shut up and get away I wasn't speaking to you

You cannot be spreading your ignorance on a public forum and equally telling people to shut up and not criticise your idiotic post.

Further telling someone to 'get away' on an online forum that you have no iota of influence/authority shows how shallow your reasoning is.
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Realname: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2018
agabusta:

You cannot be spreading your ignorance on a public forum and equally telling people to shut up and not criticise your idiotic post.

Further telling someone to 'get away' on an online forum that you have no iota of influence/authority shows how shallow your reasoning is.

It seems you lack basic comprehension skills required of a graduate?

It's safe to summarise that you are not a graduate, likely still trying to get accepted into a college.

Now when I say shut up it means do not speak about that which you obviously lack knowledge. When I say get away it means do not quote me hence do not interact with me not for you to leave this forum.

Lastly you are naive and have a very weak critical thinking skills set.

Now go do something productive with your day
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by agabusta: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2018
yinnyme:

What are these people saying, it's the prerogatives of the President to appoint an Acting DG. DSS is a detachment of the Presidency. For even warning the Presidency from removing him is a good reason to remove him. They should not spoil the hard earned named of Seiyefa with their sycophantic statements.

Don't mind them, everybody wants an opportunity for their name to come up in the news. The DG will be seriously embarrassed at reading these their comments aimed at helping him, but ironically more damaging.

1 Like

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Xander85: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2018
Flyingngel:
Instead of them to issue strong words to this buhari government they are busy raising alarm as if buhari hears alarm.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Buhari is impervious to alarms! grin
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by agabusta: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2018
Realname:

[s]It seems you lack basic comprehension skills required of a graduate?

It's safe to summarise that you are not a graduate, likely still trying to get accepted into a college.

Now when I say shut up it means do not speak about that which you obviously lack knowledge. When I say get away it means do not quote me hence do not interact with me not for you to leave this forum.

Lastly you are naive and have a very weak critical thinking skills set.

Now go do something productive with your day [/s]

What's all these balderdash you are writing? Meaningless jargon to sound intelligent.

So much emotion about paper qualification, yet sounding utterly empty and devoid of intellect. No wonder lots of you are roaming the streets unemployed.
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Realname: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2018
agabusta:

What's all these balderdash you are writing? Meaningless jargon to sound intelligent. So much emotion about paper qualification, yet sounding utterly empty and devoid of intellect. No wonder lots of you are roaming the streets unemployed.

Saying graduates roam the street unemployed is no excuse for being a dropout

Do you know why the world praises successful drop outs ? Because it is a rare feat not the norm. Same reason the world doesn't praise so much successful graduates because it is the norm . Let me also educate you about your mentors, Zuckerberg was in havard before dropping out, do you know how intelligent you have to be to get into Harvard? Steve jobs was in Stanford, which is also an IVY league school you have to be too to get into these schools. Now imagine you that can't even get into Ilaro polytechnic that requires you have the IQ of a turtle foolishly choosing to tell yourself that these men I mentioned also dropped out and made it? Oga you can never match the IW of those men you chose as dropout mentors. Better go back to school.

Dummy

1 Like

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Mandela839(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Rumors! Rumors!! Rumors!!! When are we going to stop all these propagandas in order to nail and discredit PMB, whether they like it or not PMB will still win come 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Sharpshooota: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2018
agabusta:

You are talking like an illiterate. The presidency is an institution. Osinbajo was only able to appoint him because he exercised the powers of the president.

The president can remove him without any qualms. He can even be verbally removed.

The man is due for retirement before the end of the year, so nature will take it's course.

Why are you so eager to see him removed
Is it because the cabal don't want him

BTW... He is due for retirement next year
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by agabusta: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Realname:

[s]Saying graduates roam the street unemployed is no excuse for being a dropout

Do you know why the world praises successful drop outs ? Because it is a rare feat not the norm. Same reason the world doesn't praise so much successful graduates because it is the norm . Let me also educate you about your mentors, Zuckerberg was in havard before dropping out, do you know how intelligent you have to be to get into Harvard? Steve jobs was in Stanford, which is also an IVY league school you have to be too to get into these schools. Now imagine you that can't even get into Ilaro polytechnic that requires you have the IQ of a turtle foolishly choosing to tell yourself that these men I mentioned also dropped out and made it? Oga you can never match the IW of those men you chose as dropout mentors. Better go back to school.

Dummy[/s]

Being a graduate seems such a feat in your lineage. A big congratulations to you Mr graduate!

From the nonsense you have been writing, you definitley need more exposure and personal improvement to showcase your education.
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Realname: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2018
agabusta:

Being a graduate seems such a feat in your lineage. A big congratulations to you Mr graduate!

From the nonsense you have been writing, you definitley need more exposure and personal improvement to showcase your education.

SMH

I feel like I loose brain cells the more I interact with you. Gain some wisdom

Dummy
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Talknochip(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2018
''The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of All''...JFK may God help Nigeria!
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by BrokenTV: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2018
Mynd44:

To the best of my knowledge, I stand to be corrected was Daura not brought back from retirement to head the DSS.
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by madmohamed(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2018
fiizznation:
Nonsense
Re: Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG by Okoroawusa: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2018
Mynd44:

Na wa o!...the man will retire next year so what kinda letter is this?

They accuse Buhari of not talking when he came back from London while the Acting President had taken a decision on behalf of the presidency already and at the same time accuse him of undermining his Vice President.

Meanwhile, anyone thinking that Daura is coming back doesn't know Buhari.It's hard for him to go against the decision of his appointees even if he doesn't like it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Set To Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody / How The City Of Owerri Has Changed Over The Past 7Years (Photos) / Tribunal Rejects PDP, Atiku’s Request To Re-argue Apc’s Objection To Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.