Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This (1673 Views)

BBC Yoruba No Well I Swear / I Just Found An App That Hack All The Vip Betting Tips For Free / Park Well !! I Have Won More Titles Than You Cristiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This by okafor200(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2018
Good day to everyone,
this is unbelievable but still working i just still cant believe this

i stumbled upon a foreign site called b e t f a i r due to how i have heard so much about their b e t exchange so i wanted to know more about it
i never believed i saw another thing entirely
as i was browsing round their site
from thier exchange to their v i r t u a l football
then i decided to watch some of their v i r t u a l football to see if they are really the same as ours in nigeria here
but i was wrong and it was totally different
then i started watching as i have decided but the thing that moved me was i kept on seeing the same results happening most of the time and the odds where really much if u where the type that knows about arbitrage betting

thats called live trading
since its v i r t u a l football

i was so surprised that why was this so called b e t f a i r site has this events happenening most of the time and it hardly fails

one thing i liked about them was that they have this v i r t u a l football past match results
so i decided to check if this was true or maybe i was really mistaken

checking the old match results where even easier and it was as the same as the ones going on
i never believed this

i will only tell u little about it
this is what it looks like

there are five different b e t in a particular game
the only thing you are to do is
use arbitrage b e t on them

but the thing is this
if you want to be so so sure that its working
you will have to contact me for the guide
and test run so you can see as their live and past matches are
before deciding if you are to do this or not
but i tell you, you wont believe how easy this will be to you
i have watch them played the same in months upon all their v i r t u a l football updating to a new parttern but this my w i n n i n g
strategy never fails or changed
its working perfectly well because i have been watching and studying this for past 6 months now and its still playing the same
results over and over again

imagined you covered four sides of a five b e t events
even if u lost
u will find inside the guide on how to play recovery b e t
so you can recover back your money

after getting your money back
then you are to start again
its called arbitrage

if you are interested in making much money from this then you know this can happen only with v i r t u a l football

are you tired of losing money from all this our nigerian own b e t sites
why not try the foreign types that are so easy
you know everything about them are really easy and they wont make things as hard for their citizens
onlike nigeria here where all this b e t websites wont want you to even win hundred naira talkless of a million or much very selfish people look at how they tightened their security both on sports b e t and v i r t u a l football
and making sure people are really loosing
why not try the foreign once as far as you can get a vpn to change your ip to any foreign country of your choice
you know why its because most of all this site wont accept us as a nigerian because they know the higher rates of fraud this our country has been into
so they wont risk accepting a nigerian
so if you want to strike gold and make it big
then get urself a vpn and register on their site and fund your account and start my w i n n i n g strategy and you will be surprised how so easy this thing really is

so if interested to get this guide do contact me on whatsapp 09060680788
i sell this guide for #1000 naira thanks
Re: This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This by okafor200(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Even if you dont have a laptop with a vpn
but you have a very good andriod phone then you can still run this w i n n i n g strategy with your mobile do contact me for the guide
Re: This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This by okafor200(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Try this now and enjoy later
this are things the rich and powerful are looking for

what if i decided to contact b e t f a i r about this loophole
dont you think they will pay me much in dollars so i can tell them so they would block it

but no i wont
its better someone is making money daily than for him to be paid like 2000 dollars or more just to expose the little secret

lets this be our daily bread
Re: This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This by iamdebby2222(f): 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Why not make the money yourself and save yourself the stress of convincing people to pay you money? or better still sell the idea to your friends and families?? just asking.

1 Like

Re: This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This by okafor200(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
iamdebby2222:
Why not make the money yourself and save yourself the stress of convincing people to pay you money? or better still sell the idea to your friends and families?? just asking.

who is this?
Why not keep ur advice to urself

are you in peoples mind?
do you know what they are really going through and they need to make money online?

who knows if you are the rich type
and you dont have any worries and stress
you just go online to block off peoples way of succeding so they cant reach ur level

anyways i have known this cheat for as long as i can remember and its still working

since you are not used to b e t
please hold your advice to yourself

all this b e t sites will only advertise their stingy sites and offers for us to bet on

but they wont show us how to win consistently on their site

just look at what i was managing to win on last season

i mean on corner kicks bet
the match wont end with the both teams to draw on connerkicks
and that was really a sure b e t
it hardly looses when you know a big team is involved

but guess what this useless people have reduced the odds so so much this season

and now i have abandoned it
they want me to bet on long tickets of win or draw
and you know i wont take that risk
me am wiser
there is no sure games again o

i am just thinking how will this country even be better self

and you are here advicing me

1 Like

Re: This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This by nairalee(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
So u know a 100% way of making bets and ALWAYS Win but instead of making millions u decided to come to nairaland to sell guide for 1k. U sef look at urself.... Are u sensible?

2 Likes

Re: This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This by okafor200(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
nairalee:
So u know a 100% way of making bets and ALWAYS Win but instead of making millions u decided to come to nairaland to sell guide for 1k. U sef look at urself.... Are u sensible?

sensible or not sensible
no problem i have heard all your queries and talks

maybe some people have been rubbed or cheated
and wont reason like humans all because they lost big to all this b e t sites
or maybe someone promised them a sure way to make money from all this site but it failed them

now u are here pouring out all ur emotions to me as if i am the cause of it

never mind you can go elsewhere and look for your sure pattern
or keep spending your money foolishly on the bookies hoping one day you will win

let me tell you something
some will tell you the reason they are playing is because they keep loosing now and those bookies are helping them to collect their money
its like a savings account for now
but when their lucky day will come they would break the bookies bank and collect much than their savings

but wait let me tell you the real or blind truth
do you know sport b e t is a sin before GOD

so waiting for your lucky break will still make you to continue and be addicted to gambling

do you know if you will die 2moro?

And once you are dead
you will remember you are living a life of gambling

and that will be bad for your soul in judgement day

why not get something that is more easier
and you know when the risk involved in gambling is been removed or been reduced

that wont be called gambling again
that will then be called buying and trading
you wont be scared of loosing again

and as for my genuin trick offer to you all here

looks like i will be shuting this down

most people will like to frustrate you because their lives are frustrated enough

anyways go and search for your own winning parttern and drop them here for free
let me be the first to have them thanks
Re: This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This by nairalee(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
okafor200:

sensible or not sensible
no problem i have heard all your queries and talks

maybe some people have been rubbed or cheated
and wont reason like humans all because they lost big to all this b e t sites
or maybe someone promised them a sure way to make money from all this site but it failed them

now u are here pouring out all ur emotions to me as if i am the cause of it

never mind you can go elsewhere and look for your sure pattern
or keep spending your money foolishly on the bookies hoping one day you will win

let me tell you something
some will tell you the reason they are playing is because they keep loosing now and those bookies are helping them to collect their money
its like a savings account for now
but when their lucky day will come they would break the bookies bank and collect much than their savings

but wait let me tell you the real or blind truth
do you know sport b e t is a sin before GOD

so waiting for your lucky break will still make you to continue and be addicted to gambling

do you know if you will die 2moro?

And once you are dead
you will remember you are living a life of gambling

and that will be bad for your soul in judgement day

why not get something that is more easier
and you know when the risk involved in gambling is been removed or been reduced

that wont be called gambling again
that will then be called buying and trading
you wont be scared of loosing again

and as for my genuin trick offer to you all here

looks like i will be shuting this down

most people will like to frustrate you because their lives are frustrated enough

anyways go and search for your own winning parttern and drop them here for free
let me be the first to have them thanks

U see why I questioned ur sensibility? That I'm responding to a betting post doest not make me a gambler bro....
Re: This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This by okafor200(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
nairalee:

U see why I questioned ur sensibility? That I'm responding to a betting post doest not make me a gambler bro....

if you are not a gambler why then will you come here to talk what you dont really know

i dont really understand you
sensible or not sensible as far as i have something useful enough that will benefit everyone

i dont care if you keep insulting me
Re: This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This by nairalee(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
okafor200:

if you are not a gambler why then will you come here to talk what you dont really know

i dont really understand you
sensible or not sensible as far as i have something useful enough that will benefit everyone

i dont care if you keep insulting me

trust me, i didnt insult you
Re: This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This by inikamoze(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Instead of laboring seriously to get people to buy your ‘winning guide’ for a paltry sum of 1k, a guide ONLY YOU can attest to...why don’t you run a ONE WEEK free odds on this thread for us to test your service and let us be the judge that it is 100% SURE like you claimed. After that and we can attest it really is sure, believe me we would rush to subscribe or buy your guide, whichever it is you want to rock with. So what say you?? Is it a DEAL??
Re: This Is 100% Working Well I Just Never Believed This by flashyoba231(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2018
How do you fund your betfair account.. Just want to know

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) / Bet9ja Sure Booking Code For Today 4th October 2020 / Nigeria Premier League: Kano Pillars V 3sc Shooting Stars On Saturday Nov 27 @ 4PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.