Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,542 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

FRSC Officials To Carry Arms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Officials To Carry Arms (21882 Views)

Kanunta, Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Blames Simon Ekpa For Killing Of FRSC Officials. / Professor Sagay Says All Nigerians Should Carry Arms / Sagay: Allow Nigerians To Carry Arms To Defend Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by AmazingELixir: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2018
shocked

Motorists are in bigger problem, abi intio FRSC behave like Fashola's LASMA arming them is recipe for disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by samblessed: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Is it really necessarily?

Back 2 School rush begins....

Enough of the stress. You can actually do your children school shopping from your relaxation point in your home.
Browse thru thousands of the best quality stocks you can ever get at a very affordable price that's unbeatable in any local market.
**Over 500,000 School items such as; School bags, textbooks of all types, subjects and classes, lunch box and water bottles, School shoes, Writing tools, Laptop and Tablets etc

Category: From Nursery to University class.
Visit our online store:
https:///2PVLLf0

For assistance:
Call/Whatsapp/Sms:
+2348137627210
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by Hisxellency: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Kukuma allow citizens to have access to firearms too... Mtchewwwwww
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by Seconsol92(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2018
What for?
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by chinjo(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2018
etebefia:
FRSC is not a force, why carry arms?

Are Immigration, Prisons, Civil Defence and National Park Forces? so why do they bear arms?
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by Tomoyayi(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70857312:

Both!

It can't be both
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by agarawu23(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Danger!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by sevo(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2018
It is finished...

Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by papalsbuIl: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2018
grin
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by Kharol1234: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2018
Peterson102:
Very soon peace corps go hold gun
peach corps dae hold gun na
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by ivandragon: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2018
hmm...

if FRSC should start bearing arms, then the police, military & customs check points within Nigeria should be stopped (except where there are confirmed security threats).

the number of gun wielding security agencies on the road is already overwhelming...
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by gift2xl: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2018
Am beginning to c what this will result in time come. I cry for them

Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by hush15: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2018
chinjo:
FRSC is the only Paramilitary organization that doesn't bear Arms even though they are empowered to do so as enshrined in section 19 of the FRSC establishment act, 2007. They have continue to suffer loss of its personnel as a result of the activities of hoodlums. The Constitution also guarantee them the right to self defence. Our focus should be on how to make FRSC more professional in the conduct of their duties. Every tom dick and harry want to intimidate and most times beat up FRSC official because they are helpless. In most cases it is only law abiding citizens that they arrest. The fact remains that some of its staff are overzealous but that does not take away their right to self defence as a Uniform Organization.

So its us the xitizens that will be at the receiving end. The only reason they often have issues is because their approach to road safety management is wrong. you dont just cross a vehicle. you monitor and track and arrest. They themselves cause more accidents because of their approach to road safety mgt. They have records of all drivers licence and vehicle registration. How difficult can it it be?

one day, while driving, i saw this tanker on high speed changing lanes like a sport car and i was wondering why someone would be so reckless and a potential threat to other road users only to realize he was trying to escape from one FRSC vehicle chasing it. I just parked my car before something stupid happens cos when it does, all you will hear is sorry, thats if they even stop to say it sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by eghuan1(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Very soon NYSC will be bearing arms. The only way Nigerian government thinks is through force. Why can't a mobile police unit go with them or issue them with electric tazers? Must it always be guns?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Road Safety will soon start killing people.
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by Hoodbilonia: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2018
naija na zoo
so afta battling dangote trucks, sars,customs with nscdc
now na road safety wan dey carry gun
omo na casual bike i go dey ride now.only at eveningz when road use is less busy.
we are trapped
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by 8stargeneral: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2018
A very bad idea,wht a country
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by Shaev7(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2018
Another means of execution of innocent Nigerians who drives on federal roads. All Corps want to bear arms. Soon NYSC will call for theirs.

AS CDC Gun
FRSS Gun
NYSC Soon Gun
Peace Corps Sooner Gun
LNSC Later Gun
VIO Very Soon Gun

we are as well waiting for the gun to be formally legalised in Nigeria for self defence from all these arms bearing corps.
If NYSC starts holding gun, I will go to school again and serve again grin

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by Abfinest007(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2018
stupid idea
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by limaland(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2018
Whats all this na..soon LASTMA and Man O war go soon demand for arms..Make dey kuku give all of us gun nah
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by xreal: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2018
phase1:
Expect more killings of nigerians.

Every military and paramilitary body in nigeria wants to partake in the bonanza of killing nigerians including FRSC, man o war, Civil defense and even peace corps.

You forgot Traffic Warden.

One day every Nigerian will be armed, these intimidations will push Nigerians to the wall soon.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by dallyemmy: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2018
I thought FRSC will set up driver training schools throughout the federation and test drivers with computer based exams to guarantee competence.

However, the gun issue is what I don't understand, I think it is a lost priority. Federal government can as well merge FRSC with Nigerian police if they are eager to carry guns...
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/frsc-officials-to-bear-arms/

lol militarized nation loading even if we claim we are peaceful and loving...But what do i know??
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by jamace(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2018
shocked
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by oneclickng: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Na NYSC remain.
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by hokafor(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Those animals are aggressive without arms,i Wonder what will happen if they are even given a dagger, not to talk of automatic rifle.
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2018
chinjo:

Are Immigration, Prisons, Civil Defence and National Park Forces? so why do they bear arms?
ask intelligent questions.. I mean like u belong with us in 21st century..Thanks
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by Born2Breed(f): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2018
Tell us this is your method of depopulation.

Breaking News!!! FRSC kills commuter when trying to stop a fleeing driver.
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by osazeeblue01: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by klax(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2018
Oh glory to almighty another of my prediction about to be fulfill. I said it when Civil Defense madness started that in a few years time in a banana republic called Nigeria Road Safety will one day carry arms people said it wont happsn now it has come.

I have never witness a confused nation under a confused governments like Nigeria in my life. Road safety too will soon join the killer squad, nice one.

Before Buhari will end his tenure if he eventually win 2019 Man O War or whatever they called themselves will become a force in Nigeria same as civil Defense and will be allow to carry arms. Quote me again in few years time.
Re: FRSC Officials To Carry Arms by wealthyoptimist(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2018
Then corpers should be given arms too o, do you know what corp members go through?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Reacts To His Suspension By PDP / Pictures From APC Women's Protest In Port Harcourt / Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.