Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Tipper Lorry Smashes Car In Benin City - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tipper Lorry Smashes Car In Benin City (16505 Views)

Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver / Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows / Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tipper Lorry Smashes Car In Benin City by yinnyme(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
PurplePatch:
I was driving out from GRA on my way to work early this morning in Benin city when I came across this accident scene. The taxi driver told me that he was entering second east circular from Ekiosa axis of sakponba road by EDPA when this tipper lorry coming from the ring road axis of the same road, tried to avoid a commercial, bus and ran into his Audi 80 car with reg no. AH 742 LEH. The lorry driver seems to have lost control. Thank God no life was lost.

My people we just entered the "ember ember" months, a period when everybody seems to be more in a hurry than every other period of the year. Please let's drive with care, avoid drink driving, put our vehicles in motorable conditions and always be safety conscious.

So happy for the Audi guy, ensure you collect a new audi. God don bless you.
Re: Tipper Lorry Smashes Car In Benin City by DrTonitee(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
I still don't get how your driving out from GRA for work, Had any bearing to the story... The areas mentioned are so miles apart...
Re: Tipper Lorry Smashes Car In Benin City by bensonAkw: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
hotplate:
ITV go soon start remember us say na ember ember month we dey so accident nor dey Carry happen na me and u dey cause am ; make we drive with care
see proper Benin guy,I can't stop laughing, ITV with their funny adverts and jingles,usually on this morning on ITV with Sunny Duke Okosun,I stayed at isiohor after uniben main gate during my undergraduate days.
Re: Tipper Lorry Smashes Car In Benin City by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
bensonAkw:
see proper Benin guy,I can't stop laughing, ITV with their funny adverts and jingles,usually on this morning on ITV with Sunny Duke Okosun,I stayed at isiohor after uniben main gate during my undergraduate days.
isiohor, there's a market there right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide / The Dilapidated State Of Isu Okoma Roads In Ebonyi State / #Xenophobia: 320 Nigerians Expected Back From South Africa Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.