Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter (26488 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Clentuzbaba(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Word from d wise

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by AngelicBeing: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2018
cool
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by AngelicBeing: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2018
Ishilove:
Sowore has carried himself to Olukoya too?

cheesy

He is playing with fire grin
Every power fighting against Mfm die by thunder cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Gloriagee(f): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2018
Seriously Sowore get over yourself. The only reason he reached out to you first is cos its the Biblical thing to do. He was tryna pursue peace so deflate that over inflated ballooned ego.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by RevenGeMission: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2018
If sowore posted this , it sure shows he is proud and arrogant

Whatever transpired between him and MFM ?? let them drag it out in court, we don't want to know details of their past meetings

and some of those self acclaimed ''GOs" are in reality Yahoo men

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by ogatboy(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2018
Behold the guy that want to rule Nigeria. Iranu.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by smileyoo: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2018
these 're 2 great people i really admire in nigeria, for different reasons. oga olukoya is never known as a trouble-maker. i just wish sowore realise what he's doing. but if he is sure what he published about mfm is the truth, why not meet with olukoya and discuss the issues with him, and hear what he has to say, instead of allowing himself to be dragged to the court, with all the negative image involved, in this crucial period of his political carrear. oga sowore, its good to know that you 've some stamina and not a lifeless one, but you 're exhbiting it on a peaceful man. pls
seek peace with him.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Olaoinvestments(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2018
The most clueless presidential aspirant...How many ears have you got ?
Dr Olukoya is not God ..but thread carefully..Don't end up in regret..a word is enough.Don't play with fire,Fire no get shadow o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by arsenal33: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2018
ophatlewis:
my Church, pls collect the money so we can share
IT WILL NOT REACH YOU...JUST FOR PASTOR AND FAMILY

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by emerged01(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2018
dukie25:
Am surprised Sowore have not been declared bancrupt, considering the libelous publications he is known for.
Hmm,the guy Na strong guy o. I still don't know whether he has paid #4b to Saraki.
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by udemzyudex(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2018
Honestly this Sowore no get sense, he Don lose my support.

This is the time you should be making peace with anyone and you're here forming boss.

He too mumu for my likeness.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by hush15: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70857023:
Quote.
Since I Rejected A Meeting With Olukoya, The GO has Gone Bunkers Threatening Brimstone And Fire.”
Unquote.

He whom the gods wants to kill, they first make mad.

Is this the rubbish the people this guy wants to preside over be facing everyday?!
Local Government chairman is far from him with this agbero attitude not to talk of Presidency!
And see us thinking he is a reasonable guy all this while.
Rubbish!

Are you and mfm member?
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Realhommie(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2018
sureheaven:
Sowore! Sowore!! Sowore!!!!

How many times did I call u and What do u take urself for?

Olukoya has never degraded to the level of Saraki, Dino, other politicians for u to toy with.
He controls the best multitude of different calibers of the world. shocked

Be careful so we can continue to see and hear good things about u.....
Olukoya may be a well respected and very notable man of God but he isn't God himself...

He's a mere mortal like everyone of us..

6 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by rocoh(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2018
Realdeals:
Presidential aspirant of the AAC, Omoyele Sowore has reacted to the N10bn libel suit filed against him and Sahara Reporters at the Akwa Ibom High Court, by Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry (MFM), a Christian based organization in Nigeria.

In his reaction on his Facebook Page, Sowore simply dismiss the case as ”Nothing To Worry About!”, apparently considering it as non-threatening to his Presidential ambition.

He further claimed that ”Earlier this Year This Same “Pastor” And GO Olukoya Sent A UNILAG Alumni Official, Aaron Akinloye To Ask For A Meeting Between Him, The New Vice Chancellor Of UNILAG, Prof. Toyin Ogundipe And Myself, Aaron Claimed He (Olukoya) Was Doing Wonders For UNILAG And Wanted Me To Stop SaharaReporters From Negative Reporting Against Pastor Olukoya, I Refused!
I Told Aaron I am Only Interested In Meeting Prof. Ogundipe To Discuss The Unjust Rustication Of Femi Adeyeye (A Student Activist Who Was Rusticated For Two Years Over His Criticisms Of The UNILAG Senate On Facebook)
Since I Rejected A Meeting With Olukoya, The GO has Gone Bunkers Threatening Brimstone And Fire.”

See screenshot below

Source: News Headlines

The response does not focus on the issue raised. There is no connection between the meeting and the suit.
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Realhommie(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Olaoinvestments:
The most clueless presidential aspirant...How many ears have you got ?
Dr Olukoya is not God ..but thread carefully..Don't end up in regret..a word is enough.Don't play with fire,Fire no get shadow o
Make una stop all these nonsense talk abeg.. Olukoya is not infallible.

People are just too quick to take sides with these MOG's when they have issues with others forgetting that they're humans too.. Haba

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Walelavender(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2018
Sowore is in a big mess. As much as I salute his courage, his biased religious reportage, most especially on churches would be his undoing. His political career, is nothing, but a jamboree. He should face media and forget politics. He has got no future in the political space.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by mctowel01: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Walelavender:
Sowore is in a big mess. As much as I salute his courage, his biased religious reportage, most especially on churches would be his undoing. His political career, is nothing, but a jamboree. He should face media and forget politics. He has got no future in the political space.
Comments like this personally inspire me to work harder. Sit there criticising the dreams of a young man, let fate judge

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Prophet777: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2018
Sowore, in as much as you keep doing what you know how to do best in Nigeria dilapidated political settings. My little advice for you: Pls thread CAREFULLY & with wisdom. Olukoya is not the kind of man of God you can just rubbish without you seeing the anger of God.

Whatever you think you've got on Olukoya is smokescreen guy .. we go use your money complete our prayer city stadium.[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Theology: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2018
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2019-elections-sowore-omoyele-converts-to-islam-nigerianmonitor/

PLEASE HOW TRUE IS THIS FELLOW NIGERIANS?

EVEN THOUGH HE MAY NOT BE ONE BUT AS A RESULT OF HIS MANNER OF LIBELOUS POSTINGS PEOPLE ARE ALREADY FIGHTING AGAINST HIM ON OTHER WEBSITES.
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Newboss(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2018
smileyoo:
these 're 2 great people i really admire in nigeria, for different reasons. oga olukoya is never known as a trouble-maker. i just wish sowore realise what he's doing. but if he is sure what he published about mfm is the truth, why not meet with olukoya and discuss the issues with him, and hear what he has to say, instead of allowing himself to be dragged to the court, with all the negative image involved, in this crucial period of his political carrear. oga sowore, its good to know that you 've some stamina and not a lifeless one, but you 're exhbiting it on a peaceful man. pls
seek peace with him.
There is nothing to discuss if he's certain that what he published wasn't false. angry

It's called blackmail if he holds such discussion. It would be a proof that he published it to blackmail and extort him. angry

If you're a journalist, there are certain people you shouldn't hold discussions with. Better they meet you in court. angry

If I should take down a post, you MUST convince me with facts that it's false. angry

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Greatzeus(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2018
dukie25:
Am surprised Sowore have not been declared bancrupt, considering the libelous publications he is known for.
You mean the unbiased naked truth he is known for unlike the many tribal affiliated and politicians owned outlets out there like cable and Ait

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by otipoju(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Oh boy!

Sowore has gone too far. He's a dead meat if his publications are truly false. I can tell you that.

Dr. Olukoya don't just bite but when he does.....

Sowore needs some safe landing techniques now.

At the end of the day Dr Olukoya is a man like everyone else.

Why did he not prevail on the VC to "forgive" the student just as Christ preached.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by SEONaijaExpert: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2018
otipoju:

At the end of the day Dr Olukoya is a man like everyone else.

Why did he not prevail on the VC to "forgive" the student just as Christ preached.
I'm sure you would not know of his moves and efforts unless it's published.
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by CodeTemplar: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2018
post=70857023:
Quote.
Unquote.

He whom the gods wants to kill, they first make mad.

Is this the rubbish the people this guy wants to preside over be facing everyday?!
Local Government chairman is far from him with this agbero attitude not to talk of Presidency!
And see us thinking he is a reasonable guy all this while.
Rubbish!
Hmmm any for Buhari.
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by otipoju(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

I'm sure you would not know of his moves and efforts unless it's published.

Okay... just dont appropriate unlimited powers to mortal man please.

The young mans life that is being held to ransom has a God too.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by SEONaijaExpert: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2018
otipoju:

Okay... just dont appropriate unlimited powers to mortal man please.

The young mans life that is being held to ransom has a God too.
Have you heard about the repercussion of an unbeliever going against a man of God. One that's mostly reserved and unpopular if not for his ministry.

I would only hope Sowore was right because if he's not, he has crossed the line.
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by earnvest: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
dukie25:

You have your answer already - he's been reporting the truth. Dino made all the noise in the world about shutting down saharareporters through litigation but they're still standing. Six centuries from now, the truth will still be the truth.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by boyjo: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
The first letter in every wod he wrote was in uppercase, I couldn`t read it.
What did he say?
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by otipoju(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Have you heard about the repercussion of an unbeliever going against a man of God. One that's mostly reserved and unpopular if not for his ministry.

I would only hope Sowore was right because if he's not, he has crossed the line.

Is it the devil that created Sowore and that innocent student that spoke the truth.

And please try and google " the universal priesthood of ALL believers" and learn a thing or two.

Again Dr Olukoya is a pastor which is a fantastic thing but he is a mortal man... he eats, sleeps, breathes like ALL humans.

David a man after Gods own heart and Apostle Peter were chastised by Nathan and Paul respectively when they did not do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by SEONaijaExpert: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
otipoju:

Is it the devil that created Sowore and that innocent student that spoke the truth.

And please try and google " the universal priesthood of ALL believers" and learn a thing or two.

Again Dr Olukoya is a pastor which is a fantastic thing but he is a mortal man... he eats, sleeps, breathes like ALL humans.

David a man after Gods own heart and Apostle Peter were chastised by Nathan and Paul respectively when they did not do the right thing.

I agree, "when they did not do the right thing". Not false accusation and slandering of a man of God. That's why I hope he's right.

Even to fellow mortal men, it's considered a sin. Talk more of God's anointed.
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by earnvest: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Newboss:
There is nothing to discuss if he's certain that what he published wasn't false. angry

It's called blackmail if he holds such discussion. It would be a proof that he published it to blackmail and extort him. angry

If you're a journalist, there are certain people you shouldn't hold discussions with. Better they meet you in court. angry

If I should take down a post, you MUST convince me with facts that it's false. angry

When I read comments like yours, I believe there's still hope for Nigeria. MOG's are the sole reason Nigeria is the way it is: they have politicians come to them every Friday and Sunday but how do they use their sermons to impact positive change? Your answer is as good as mine.
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by livinbygrace: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
earnvest:

When I read comments like yours, I believe there's still hope for Nigeria. MOG's are the sole reason Nigeria is the way it is: they have politicians come to them every Friday and Sunday but how do they use their sermons to impact positive change? Your answer is as good as mine.

i guess you dont know anything about MFM or Dr.Olukoya.That is one of the greatest man of God that commands respect in Africa.All his followers are always exceptional in their various fields and does not dabbles into politics.So give honor to whom honor is due.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... / Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) / No Need To Panic Over Removal Of PMS Subsidy Says NMDPRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.